Part-Time Cleaner

coco^v^

I am looking for one who can come in at least twice a week doing household chores inclusive of ironing and cooking of dinner. Monthly payment. Those who are working as a cook cum cleaner auntie in a child care center is most welcomed. North area, NO China Nationals.

Appreciate any good recommendation. Thank you.

Shannyang

I am looking for one PT cleaner in Bedok Res Rd too.. One week 3 times and start from Apr.
Appreciate if there's any good recommendation. Thanks.

bakaholic

I need at PT cleaner to come in on weekends for the following chores:
- Clean 2 toilets
- Floor
- Clean Shelves/coutertop
- Ironing
- Windows (rotating basis)

I am staying in the west. Will pay $10-12 per hr.
Thanks!

Tinaneo

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good & fast. she is very hard working and will not mind to work more. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.

Hope this would help all of you

Shannyang

I need to check, if we engaged foreigner cleaner, is it necessary to check on whether they have work permit etc?

hi, i use to hire a domestic cleaner. Agent fee is $120. the helper fee is $10/hr. the helper stayed in cck area. once a week, 3 hours.

me seacrh through google and came upon that.

*not using the service anymore as me hired full time maid.
Hi there,
Which agency did you go to for hiring the maid ? And how much are you paying? can you email me at pinkynoor03@yahoo.com?

many thanks

choc monster

Hi.
Do you have any adhoc/part-time cleaner to recommend for home in Punggol? And the rate? Been and will continue to be busy with newborn so needs help with floor/window/toilet cleaning and ironing (weekly for 3 hrs - hopefully no more than $12/hr). I don't have any contact and unsure if I shld engage helper thru agency and pay agency fee in addition to helper's fee.

Tinaneo

Hi engaging a agency might be more expensive. althought the cleaner is paid $10 - 12 per hour but then again you do have to pay a agent fee of $120 and above. Which if you really calculate properly it is very expensive for a hour. I have engage a cleaner for my mum from this company called dust matters, they dont have any registration or agent fee. just a nett price. maybe you may want to try out the service. you can go to their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg

choc monster

Thanks for the info, Tina.
I checked the website previous when you posted the info sometime back. But the charges seemed to be on the high side for my 4 room flat. It appears that those hourly rate of $10-$12 seemed cheaper but I have no contact of those helpers.
My concern is...if the helper is inefficient/inexperience and takes like 4-5 hrs to complete tasks that normally takes 3 hours, I will have to incur unnecessary cost...also the risk that the person doesn't do a good job and even getting my hubby's shirt burnt while ironing.

Hi engaging a agency might be more expensive. althought the cleaner is paid $10 - 12 per hour but then again you do have to pay a agent fee of $120 and above. Which if you really calculate properly it is very expensive for a hour. I have engage a cleaner for my mum from this company called dust matters, they dont have any registration or agent fee. just a nett price. maybe you may want to try out the service. you can go to their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg

Tinaneo

hi choc monster,

you may want to give them a call to check it out as I really don't know how that works. they may have a satisfy answer for you. no harm trying to get the best for yourself.

Thanks for the info, Tina.
I checked the website previous when you posted the info sometime back. But the charges seemed to be on the high side for my 4 room flat. It appears that those hourly rate of $10-$12 seemed cheaper but I have no contact of those helpers.
My concern is...if the helper is inefficient/inexperience and takes like 4-5 hrs to complete tasks that normally takes 3 hours, I will have to incur unnecessary cost...also the risk that the person doesn't do a good job and even getting my hubby's shirt burnt while ironing.

fionong

Looking for Part-Time Helper

Rates : $10-$12 per hr (MAX : 4hrs)
Job scope : Cleaning/Tidying one (01) room and marketing.

Please contact Linda @91458764

Hi Mummies...

I stay in sembawang and have this part time maid for 4 years.. personally i know her for 7 years...

trustworthy... usually i wait for her to come then I leave the house to her... then she sms when she is done...
She is from myanmmar.. if ur dont mind i can introduce her to u... in between, when she is not free, i got her friend to help... also good one too.... Let me knoe if u need them...

isabelandrew

Hi Mummies...

I stay in sembawang and have this part time maid for 4 years.. personally i know her for 7 years...

trustworthy... usually i wait for her to come then I leave the house to her... then she sms when she is done...
She is from myanmmar.. if your dont mind i can introduce her to you... in between, when she is not free, i got her friend to help... also good one too.... Let me knoe if you need them...
hi i stay woodlands. and can u let me know her prices and her cleaning style? Thanks