Part-Time Cleaner

January84

hi, i use to hire a domestic cleaner. Agent fee is $120. the helper fee is $10/hr. the helper stayed in cck area. once a week, 3 hours.

me seacrh through google and came upon that.

*not using the service anymore as me hired full time maid.

Hi, I got mine from Firstcare agency. The cleaner they got me is very good, have been working at my place for 2 yrs plus already. Now rate increased to $12/hr min 4hrs, plus agency fee for 1st time.

If you want, I can help you ask my cleaner if she has any frens to recommend so dun have to pay the agency fee. ;)

kristen_mum

Hi BabiesNCream,

Can you help me to ask your cleaner if she has friends that want to go to Woodlands? I am looking for an experienced and good part-time cleaner to clean my house on every sat or sun.

Thanks.

Hi babiesncream

can ask your part time cleaner if she has friends who want to go to balestier? i need 1 desperately for sat morning preferably (with experience and trustable).

Hi, I've checked for you gals. My cleaner has a fren that can help kristen_mum. I've pmed you, kristen_mum.

Sorry youknowsue, my cleaner doesn't have any frens staying there. Maybe you can check out Firstcare agency. They've got good cleaners. :001_302:

Dora

Hi, I got mine from Firstcare agency. The cleaner they got me is very good, have been working at my place for 2 yrs plus already. Now rate increased to $12/hr min 4hrs, plus agency fee for 1st time.

If you want, I can help you ask my cleaner if she has any frens to recommend so dun have to pay the agency fee. ;)

Hihi

I am also looking for a part-time cleaner preferably on sun morning. I am staying sengkang area can check for me.......thks sooooooo muchy.

Ohohbaby

Hi BabiesNCream,

can trouble you to help me as well, I'm staying at Bukit Panjang and need a PT cleaner to do cleaning for 4 hrs once every fortnight instead of weekly. Able to?

Thanks much!:wong29:

Mira Tan

Hi BabynCreamer,

i stay in Woodlands also. Can ask if the help willing to be my part time cleaner or not. Thanks for your help.

Hi BabiesNCream,

can trouble you to help me as well, I'm staying at Bukit Panjang and need a PT cleaner to do cleaning for 4 hrs once every fortnight instead of weekly. Able to?

Thanks much!:wong29:
Ohohbaby, I'm not able to find any PT cleaner for you. Sorry. You can try the agency.

kay22

BabiesNCream... I also need a part-time cleaner. I am staying at Woodlands too...anyone to recommend? Can pass me the contact number if u have... send to my email @ kay22@singnet.com.sg

Thank you!!!!:Dancing_tongue:

kay22

BabiesNCream, I'm staying in Woodlands, need a PT helper..can help me,thanks. PM my hp to you.
Hi Josephine, I am also staying at Woodlands. Have you managed to find one PT helper already? I just received an email from BabiesNCream and will contact the person she has recommended. Just like to share with you...

Kay