Part time maid

Huggy

Hi all, I have a part time cleaner for Punggol Sengkang area.
She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
You can sms me at 97588413 to enquire. Thanks.

Macrick

Hi All, I'm offering part-time maid services. Here are the details:

Nationality: Indonesian
Work History: been with Caucasian family for more than 3 years. Able to speak English well
Rate: $20 per hour
Payment: 1st time, cash on arrival. Subsequent via DBS/POSB Ibanking
Contact number: 83740427
Availability: Sunday, other days pls call to enquire.

SherLee

if anyone wanna find part time cleaner, can msg me in this forum. I do not charge/getting any fees. But this cleaner I had was a very nice lady. I had to let her go as I got a full time maid.
Hi PrincessAriel, may I have the part time maids no? M looking for 1 to help me out. M staying in Pasir Ris.

Tia....

limsk17

She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
Hi,
Is the part time helper still available. Can she come to Serangoon (opp Nex shopping mall). To do house cleaning and laundry for a couple in a 3-room flat.

joymommy

Huggy:732602 said:
Hi is this part time cleaner still available? Is she Chinese? How is her working attitude?