Pek Chey ! Fire !!!

You pple are so funny!!! i try not to be rude to my in laws.. but if i cannot tahan i will show black face !!!
:err::err:wow, you got chance show "black face":err::err:
I didn't even have a chance at all BUT always got chance to tell MIL "I know you are old, that is why....I understand":tlaugh::tlaugh:Then MIL got "black face"

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Ting

Ting babe~~your gal gal also very ke ai, she likes Baber anot? Baber is friendly~~handsome~~and most imp, SOCIALABLE~~~:p
haha thanks, but hor, she very chor lor lehhh~
dunno your baber will like anot???
she is very frenly deeee~:shyxxx:

autumn82

dont scare me lehh....
now she only know how to open fridge n take sweet to eat~
Wow.. My fridge (forbidden) is right at the end of the kitchen, Belle hardly open the fridge at all leh. Up to today, she only open less than 5x. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ting

my hse too small leh~ hehe. so she will open the fridge herself.
but i think she quite strong lehh~
my mum now keep the sweets n all at the higher compartment...
but pin knows how to take the chair to climb......
she's very daring, tell her many times canot open herself, she doesnt bother.. GRRRRRR!

CanCanMum

haha thanks, but , she very chor lehhh~
dont know your baber will like anot???
she is very frenly deeee~:shyxxx:
wahhahahha~~~~babers current GF is beri quiet one dunno why he can talk to her leiii lols~~~~

erm hmm....*clears throat* i do wan him to be exposed to different personalities :p :p

autumn82

my house too small ~ hehe. so she will open the fridge herself.
but i think she quite strong lehh~
my mum now keep the sweets n all at the higher compartment...
but pin knows how to take the chair to climb......
she's very daring, tell her many times canot open herself, she doesnt bother.. GRRRRRR!
Wahh.. Still can take chair.. oOps.. Must get chain and lock!! :p

My fridge is placed at the service balcony so right at the end of the kitchen.. So last thing on her mind is the fridge. Wahahahah :p Forgotten & Forbidden area.. :p

autumn82

wahhahahha~~~~babers current GF is very quiet one dont know why he can talk to her leiii lols~~~~

erm hmm....*clears throat* i do want him to be exposed to different personalities :p :p
:err::err::err: I tot Nigel is interested in Belle? :eek:

Ting

wahhahahha~~~~babers current GF is very quiet one dont know why he can talk to her leiii lols~~~~

erm hmm....*clears throat* i do want him to be exposed to different personalities :p :p
haha, baber also very si wen kind??
pin's got one so called bf in sch.. (me n my parents self proclaimed cos she always mention his name when we ask abt her sch frens)
he is ang moh, very shy shy quiet kind also. :tlaugh:

Ting

Wahh.. Still can take chair.. oOps.. Must get chain and lock!! :p

My fridge is placed at the service balcony so right at the end of the kitchen.. So last thing on her mind is the fridge. Wahahahah :p Forgotten & Forbidden area.. :p

she always like to go into the kitchen to do her treasure hunting... but she only open one drawer.. with the spoons, the rest she know is forbidden.
next time when i marry, will buy a big n heav fridge which she cant open. wahahahahah~

CanCanMum

haha, baber also very si wen kind??
pin's got one so called bf in sch.. (me n my parents self proclaimed cos she always mention his name when we ask about her sch friends)
he is ang moh, very shy shy quiet kind also. :tlaugh:
baber si wen outside

at home is kena:9898:

lolz~~~

but seldom see ang moh kids berri si wen kind horr

Stan

:err::err:wow, you got chance show "black face":err::err:
I didn't even have a chance at all BUT always got chance to tell mother in law "I know you are old, that is why....I understand":tlaugh::tlaugh:Then mother in law got "black face"

:001_302::001_302::001_302:
hahahaha... when i buay tahah i will show!! maybe i should use your tactic too!

apollo

she always like to go into the kitchen to do her treasure hunting... but she only open one drawer.. with the spoons, the rest she know is forbidden.
next time when i marry, will buy a big n heav fridge which she cant open. wahahahahah~
by that time i think she is even taller and strongly to open ur new fridge!! haha! and pin v clever huh, found an ang moh bf! LOL!