period late but still tested negative!

Judyn3o

Hi Ladysolitude

Seems like many of us are on the same boat. If you are going for a check up. Most likely they will do a blood test, ultrasound and pap smear for u. I did those last year end at Thomson. That was when the gynae told me about my case and gave ne a pkt of hormone med. Can't remember the brand but it's effective. The gynae told me to go another check up
on June. My menses was accurate for the last 2 mths but this month I missed it! So fustrasting... Wasted 3-4 test kit cos all negative! Waste $.

I hope u well too!

Hi JudynI had my ultrasound and pap smear last nov. all seems okay. bt no bloodtest yet. i didnt even wanna spend more on testkits cos i saw like 10 negatives already! thanks for the well wishes. same to you.

Jojoboy

Hi did u feel... as and when cramp at your lower part? And both nipples abit swollen and painful. U will also hv abit nausea. If u hv all this sign u might be pregnant :tlaugh: For my case i only discover i m pregnant after 3 tests 2 at hm and 1 at polyclinic. Before that i hv all those sign. But tested at hm is negative. Super sian during that time.

i do have some tingling sensation
or some i dunno how to describe pain on my breasts..
and also near my bellybutton.. not much of pain tho. just kinda muscle pull feel..
i tested near to 10 times with bfns. a test at the gp also shows neg..
i am to scared of hoping.. all i pray id i dun get any cancerous disease.. thats all.. :(

Jojoboy

Huh... U all went TMC for check?? Their system is not that good? For your info.. I do hv a bad experience there!!
go KKH their system is more up to date. And it more accurant then KKH.

Judyn3o

Hi Jojoboy, no, I don't feel cramp at my lower part... Only lower stomach pain but mild pain. It went off awhile. No swollen nipple or sore breasts. I feel tired easily but dont know whether is it due to laziness or what... Lol. Haiz... Super sian lor I agree. Think my hubby also going to feel I'm 'fan' soon. Lol.

I had my check at Thomson. I find that they are quite ok leh. I booked appt with Dr Judy Wong Clinic. I find that she is good and explains well. Can't comment much cos I never try other hospitals.

Seriously I kind of lost hopes already. I kept seeing negative till when I hold the test kit I am like expecting another negative again. Super duper disappointed. Haiz...

Judyn3o

Seriously how one's hCG can be so low...? Already 2 weeks and counting. It's still undetectable. Maybe it's just plain hormone imbalance.

Judyn3o

Just called Thomson. Can check urine test using FIRST urine of the day or may opt for blood test if you want. The GP at Thomson can check also. FYI only. I'm going to check again first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Good luck!

Kevangie

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to interrupt… Just wanna share my experience with you guys. Remember a couple of yrs back, I also miss my menses for abt 2 weeks and my menses has always been regular. At first I thought that I was pregnant and decided to take a HPT but it comes out neg. Thought tat maybe give it a couple of days and then retest… still it was neg. I tested every 2 days and never got a +, so I decided to visit my gynae to find out why I am not having my menses since I am not pregnant. To my surprise, I saw on the scan that I have a “water tumor” (according to what the gynae calls it) the size of 5cm by 5cm. I thought that it is something really serious... but after the explanation my gynae gave me I sought of relax. According to my gynae, it is very common and in fact most of the woman gets it once in their lifetime. It is actually the water from our follicle that was not properly dissolved during the cycle that causes this to happen. I was then given some medication and there comes my menses…. After a week or so, I went back to do the scan again and the “water tumor” was no longer there.
I am not trying to put any scary thoughts but just think that its always gd to see ur gynae when you miss ur menses for too long. After all, at least you know what is gg on in ur body and put ur mind at ease. I did not go to a GP cos I think that they do not have the equipment to really know what is wrong.
Lastly, I hope that you guys will get ur BFP soon…

Judyn3o

Hi Kavagie

Thank you for sharing. Ya, u r right that a check up is advisable. I will monitor my cycles. If it still doesn't comes then I shall visit my gynae again.

:)

Zzlp

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.
I want a baby too as my hubby and I have been married for 3 years.
However he doesn't want a baby yet but he said he was willing to give it a shot for Feb.
So we did the act 3 days before and on the day of ovulation itself.
I have been experiencing mild cramps and breast tenderness these past few days. My period is supposed to come on the 28th.
So, im not sure if these are symptoms of preg or period. So frustrating to wait!
I was so impatient that I went to do a preg test ytd, as expected the result was negative.

Sigh. So disappointing.

Judyn3o

Hi Zzlp

Ya, you are right. Its very fustrating to wait and guess the result. Menses and preg signs seem to appear similar. Think u should test 1 or 2 weeks later after your missed menses. It's too early to check now as your menses is not due yet.

Good luck!

Zzlp

Hi Judyn3o,

Thanks for wishing me luck!

I'm hoping n praying that my period dun turn up this mth as it is always regular...
If it turns up, I'm sure I will be v disappointed...
N I wont be able to try for a baby again till end of this yr cos my hubby doesn't want a baby yet.

Oh shucks.. Just thinking abt it makes me sad...

Judyn3o

I understand your feeling cos we all want baby over here. :) Personally feel that one with regular cycles is easier to track preg or not than one with irregular cycles. Try not to stress yourself as stress really will mess up menses cycle and cause imbalance hormones. Don't think too much. 10-11 days to go. Find something to do to occupy your mind. Meanwhile maybe don't do any exercise just in case u r really preg. :)

FYI, I've missed mine for 17 days and not tested positive. I have give up testing and not even want to wait for anything now. Let nature takes its cos.

Cheers,

nataly

Right, I was to my gynae and she gave me progeterone for my missing period (1 month now). I am taking it now for a 10 days and the period should come 4-7 days after I stop. I was hoping so much to be a baby, but I am glad it is not something bad.
LadySolitude you should go to doctor to see you and to give you some meds as well. Crossing fingers for you to be a baby though :)

judyn youre right. let nature take its course. i un wanna be hopeful btvthat hope is silently kept inside..

thanks nataly. u went ur gynae.. she gave u that med to induce mense? i am still tedted neg. wentbto kk bt was asked to make appt instead as my case is not life threatening. i went doc bt still doc ask to wait so i guess i have to wait for the appt first before i can conclude. hope its nothing serious.. hoping for that bundle of joy too.. thanks for your kind words..

i am having severe migraine now.. head throbbing badly. and today i vomitted the food i took. since this evening. trying to get some sleep now.

good luck to all tcc-ing.

Kevangie

judyn youre right. let nature take its course. i un wanna be hopeful btvthat hope is silently kept inside..

thanks nataly. u went ur gynae.. she gave u that med to induce mense? i am still tedted neg. wentbto kk bt was asked to make appt instead as my case is not life threatening. i went doc bt still doc ask to wait so i guess i have to wait for the appt first before i can conclude. hope its nothing serious.. hoping for that bundle of joy too.. thanks for your kind words..

i am having severe migraine now.. head throbbing badly. and today i vomitted the food i took. since this evening. trying to get some sleep now.

good luck to all tcc-ing.

Hi LadySolitude,

May i ask why didnt u see a private gynae instead? Is ur menses always regular?

I can understand how u ladies feel... i have been trying for nearly 5 yrs now... the dissapointment you get when your menses arrive is really heartbreaking...

But watever it is... don't give up hope and one day we will all receive our Bundle of Joy... Baby dust to all ladies here...