period late but still tested negative!

Judyn3o

Let's stop all the DC topics. Sound scary. Hope everyone who loves and want baby will hv baby!

Good luck to everyone! Cheers :)

remember

I use ovulation test strip everyday because of my irrgular messes and have a slight pcos, last sat sun tested will position ovulation result and "did"on both day.. did a preggy test yesterday but negative.. hopping to hear good news. But no sore tender breast.. no symstom. Fee tired and absent minded since last week.

moonbell

I use ovulation test strip everyday because of my irrgular messes and have a slight pcos, last sat sun tested will position ovulation result and "did"on both day.. did a preggy test yesterday but negative.. hopping to hear good news. But no sore tender breast.. no symstom. Fee tired and absent minded since last week.
could it be you tested too early?

I also have slight pcos and irregular menses, was given medication by gynae and at the same time trying.. we 'did' once every 2-3 days and will wait till supposing the nxt menses cycle to test.. coz the medication given by gynae will regular the menses (28 days)

remember

The chinese sinseh gave me medicine for menses last friday but come sat n sun i was tested positive for ouvlation so i didt take the medicine.. i dont know whether im doing the right thing or not. but i do take folid acid told by the sinseh.

QUOTE=moonbell;638287]

I also have slight pcos and irregular menses, was given medication by gynae and at the same time trying.. we 'did' once every 2-3 days and will wait till supposing the nxt menses cycle to test.. coz the medication given by gynae will regular the menses (28 days)[/QUOTE]

moonbell

The chinese sinseh gave me medicine for menses last friday but come sat n sun i was tested positive for ouvlation so i didt take the medicine.. i dont know whether im doing the right thing or not. but i do take folid acid told by the sinseh.

QUOTE=moonbell;638287]

I also have slight pcos and irregular menses, was given medication by gynae and at the same time trying.. we 'did' once every 2-3 days and will wait till supposing the nxt menses cycle to test.. coz the medication given by gynae will regular the menses (28 days)
[/QUOTE]

oh.. maybe u wait longer.. coz after the sperm and egg got fertilised, it will take some time to get implant into the uterus.. then few days later then can test... i thought this website is quite informative.
Pregnancy Week 1 | BabyMed.com

remember

thanks moonbell! yesterday night and this morning feel cramp on the left and slight right now im ok liao dont feel cramp! but no tender breast no sore nipple le

remember

moodbell because im afraid im too careless and miss out... hahaha first time dont know preg or not so more gang chiong.

remember

hahahaa i thought u preg many month liao hahahhaa... hahahaha nvm la let wait for time to come to test and share the good news.. Yeah!

remember

Dont drink cold water... take raw food and payaya pinapple heard from the clinic nurse told a preg lady. drink more warm water.

mymiracle

Hi Judyn3o,

Thanks for wishing me luck!

I'm hoping n praying that my period dun turn up this mth as it is always regular...
If it turns up, I'm sure I will be v disappointed...
N I wont be able to try for a baby again till end of this yr cos my hubby doesn't want a baby yet.

Oh shucks.. Just thinking abt it makes me sad...
Hi Judyn3o,

Try talking to your hubby, if both are ready, why not...?? Tell him, is not that he wants the baby, the baby will comes immediately.. sometime it's take mths and EVEN yearsss.. Of cos i do have fren that's plan the 1st mth and they get it.. it's just readly their luck with babies... :(

sometime, i regretted not start mine early... i waited 10 years and i am now 31 :( im married at 22

gingertea

Hi, I am also in the same situation. My mense is late for almost a week. It has been more or less quite on time (-/+ 1 day). I did a test today but it was negative. I dont know if it was too early to test. Should i wait for another week or so?? I did felt slight cramp on my right side of hip, always sleepy all the time- not sure if im tired of working, breast tenderness like mense is coming but im not sure of all and im confused. Advice me , anyone please. Thanks