phone scam active again

catherlyn

dear all, just an encounter to share with all mummy out there. Just now in the noon, someone called my house n my mother in law picked up. Over the phone, this teenager was crying and saying" mum , i had been beaten up going to die already." think he was quite soft so my mother in law asked him to repeat what he said. he just keeping saying"mum, im in pain, help me or i will die."

now come the best part, my mother in law thinking that it was my hubby calling her inside the room playing a prank on her(my hubby sleeping already, just got back from nite shift =.='') so she said"*** who the heck are you?"the guy just keep crying n repeating the same thing. so this time she thought is my brother in law who was working(he is only 22) so she scolded"*** come back i gg to whack you" think the guy scare or knw that he cant get what he want he hang up. :tlaugh:

so mummy out there, when you got this kind of call do not panic. especially remind the elders in your family. these pple got hands got legs dont want work, only knw he to scam those parents n grandparents' money, knowing hw worry they will be when receiving tis kind of call.

if you fell into the trap, the guy will then hang over the call to someone who claim that he/she owe them money, you want he to stay alive go n prepare certain amt of money. they will keep you on the line so that you are unable to call the person involve to check if he/she is ok. kindly tk note. look down on this kind of pple. this guy is just plain unlucky that the mum he tried to scam is a old ah lian LOL oppss...:bmad:

lawla12

ya ya.....i'm sure if my MIL kana this, she sure tio cheated deeee...

tell her liaooo, but she juz refuse to listen...ZZzZZz....

catherlyn

ya elders are really ez target for this kind of pple. the other kind of scam call i got b4 is abt u winning some country lottery. i simply told that china ger over the phone"o is it. then i also wan to tell u that u just won singapore toto first price'she hang up on me when i said that duhzzzz

apollo

my mum got this kind of cal b4. exactly the same. lucky my mum got watch news if not sure kanna cheat. haha...

TANZHENZHI

Ya so irritating this kind of ppl.. My cousin father also kena once.. He called him and say your son is in my hand, if you dun wan anything to happen to him then better pay up the ransom but he didn't know that his son was with him all along, so he just play along lor.. after for a while the guy feel something not right then hang up the call.. I also kena those china ger calling i won somthing then i just hang up.. But you also must be careful cause i heard my friend say those china ger when you hang up their call they will blacklist your no then try to call you during midnight when you sound asleep.. She kena few times then she just shut off her phone.. So irritating all this bo liao ppl.. Nothing to do.. Cheating elderly $$ .. No good!

CanCanMum

Scary lols

i oso kenna one on Sat

the Agent called me and asked me "oh hows the viewing last week on the Serangoon unit?"

i was like :eek: catch no ball

he said is your hp "96******"

i said yes but i did not view any units, yr client muz have given u their discontinued hp number

wahhpiangzzz.....wad can i do with this kindo pple huhhh? ANyhow give my hp number to agents....crazy right?

funny lorr, dun want to buy juz dun buy lorrr, why muz be so dishonest???

candy_ian

my sil got this too those ppl call n say her son is with them n request for ransom n guess what my sil has 3 daughters... So she told them that's great can send him to my in law's place cos they're waiting for a granson! Haha..

catherlyn

my sister In law got this too those ppl call n say her son is with them n request for ransom n guess what my sister In law has 3 daughters... So she told them that's great can send him to my in law's place cos they're waiting for a granson! Haha..
thats a nice one haha.... these pple really got nothing better to do. got hand got leg don wan go work. pest of the society.

jazz_sofia

what happend to me was i recivd a call informing me that i won $$$...whew! was it a huge amount...BUT i have to shoulder first some paper things for me to be able to get the money...i told the guy i dont have such amt yet as i am not working...BUT if he can finance the paper works for me first, i will then donate the ENTIRE amt that i won to him.....then he hang up the fone...geez!

PinkDiamonds

My mum got the phone call too "mum come and save me." & my mum is very fierce + her son is only 13 years old and in the house with her. So my mum snap at him and say, "WHO ARE YOU. TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU! I GOING TO CALL THE POLICE NOW!" Then the guy hung up.

catherlyn

My mum got the phone call too "mum come and save me." & my mum is very fierce + her son is only 13 years old and in the house with her. So my mum snap at him and say, "WHO ARE YOU. TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU! I GOING TO CALL THE POLICE NOW!" Then the guy hung up.
Lol ur mum n my mil same pattern all so fierce one

Kubie

I got such calls before... and I just hung up. Kekekeke...

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: