"Pi sai" - how to clear

mandymtb

saw some pi sai stucked in the baby's nose... she seems to be breathing quite uncomfortably as well... how do i clear out the pi sai?? i checked and the pi sai is quite deep inside the nose.... pls help advise.

annie

yaya pigeon brand. i use pigeon's tweezer since day 1. my girl's nose need to be cleared daily cos she has sensitive nose like me. one day dont clear her nose sure stuck...my girl no wet mucus so the suction thinggy not useful for her

hstan15

hi mandymtb

u can try using cotton wool.. damp it and twist it into a narrow stick and put inside the nose.. baby pi sai are rather easily to clean up one..

redjn

agree to use the pump but only when PS is still wet if they turn dry u will have to use a pincer (see pic) cost abt $4.50 - $6.00 depend on which brand. I have been using both since day 1 of my boy. I dont practice using cotton bud as sometime it may push them in further. :)

fioncess

I use the mini cotton bud tat we use to wipe baby wet ear. it's much smaller then our cotton bud. pigeon brand. cos i brought my baby check up tt's wat the doc use to clear her blocked nose.

CanCanMum

last time i need to hold baber down (as he is struggling) before i can dig out his pisai in 10 mins...lols

i bou the suction one by pigeon but i find it useful to clear mucus only

for those dry up pisai have to dig using cotton bud.....

but sometimes he will sneeze and it will come out~~~

november

Roll wet cotton wool on a toothpick (cut away sharp part to blunt it). Not only can dig out the dry pisai also can clean the nose walls!

annie

the pincer is the pigeon brand lor..

i realise hor.. now that my girl is older, she starts to have nose hair.. then when i try to giap her pi sai out with the pigeon's pincer, her pi sai come out n on the pi sai got her nose hair! thats y she scream n cry everytime i clear her pi sai.. but wat to do? her pi sai is always those dry n hard ones... got to giap..:001_302:

agree to use the pump but only when PS is still wet if they turn dry you will have to use a pincer (see pic) cost about $4.50 - $6.00 depend on which brand. I have been using both since day 1 of my boy. I dont practice using cotton bud as sometime it may push them in further. :)

hi

may i know where is it selling? as it is not easily available.. thx!

annie

kiddy palace dun have? in taipei n tokyo its available everywhere(bb shops or supermarket...)

redjn

the pincer is the pigeon brand ..

i realise .. now that my girl is older, she starts to have nose hair.. then when i try to giap her pi sai out with the pigeon's pincer, her pi sai come out and on the pi sai got her nose hair! thats why she scream and cry everytime i clear her pi sai.. but what to do? her pi sai is always those dry and hard ones... got to giap..:001_302:
huh ~~ my boy now coming 3 yrs dont remember seeing nose hair ... hahaha :err:your girl so cute so young got nose hair already.

hi

may i know where is it selling? as it is not easily available.. thx!
Dear, for Pigeon brand u can find them in most of the Big NTUC store or other children shop like Kiddy Palace, IMM - KIDS mall, Tom & Stephenie and if not wron g most of the Big dept store children dept should have it. not forgetting there are other brands also but find Pigeon is the cheapest.

stonston

My son will scream & run away at the mention of 'pi sai'. hahahaha. he hates it!

Wot i do is i rub his nose is circular motion to loosen the pi sai first. Sometimes after doing this, it will come out, jus use tissue to clean. Sometimes u'll need the tweezers. but most of the time rubbing/pinching helps to loosen the pisai & make removal easier :)

autumn82

My son will scream & run away at the mention of 'pi sai'. hahahaha. he hates it!

what i do is i rub his nose is circular motion to loosen the pi sai first. Sometimes after doing this, it will come out, just use tissue to clean. Sometimes you'll need the tweezers. but most of the time rubbing/pinching helps to loosen the pisai & make removal easier :)
Yea, I also rub Iggy's nose b4 he falls asleep, so when he's asleep, I will wipe wif cotton bud..

annie

haha i can see her nose hair leh when i put her lying down.. then the dried up pi sai also got her nose hair stucking on it hehe

redjn

what i do is i rub his nose is circular motion to loosen the pi sai first. Sometimes after doing this, it will come out, just use tissue to clean. Sometimes you'll need the tweezers. but most of the time rubbing/pinching helps to loosen the pisai & make removal easier :)
no wonder he S & R la, when u rub in circular motion is will be a bit painful due to the dry PS rudding against his nose. If i were him I also run haha :)

stonston

no wonder he S & are , when you rub in circular motion is will be a bit painful due to the dry PS rudding against his nose. If i were him I also run haha :)
he's ok with the rubbing. in fact, now he learnt how to rub on his own to remove pisai on his own.

he hates the part when we use the tweezers to pick out the pisai. cos sometimes will pull the nose hair & it's painful.

now he's fave phrase is "no mummy, i don have pisai"

CanCanMum

when yr ds/dd is older they will noe how to dig

my baber used to do tat anywhere anytime

canx stand him

in the mrt oso digg

on the bus oso digg

take the hell outta mi to change his bad habit lols~~~dirty fellow