Please share your birth story

felicity

from da baby's position, i think so... talk to ur baby on which day u wan him to pop. tink dat helps too. i kip talking to my baby.my EDD was 5 Jan n i was hoping he comes out on 1 jan. me n hubby kip talking to him. den on 31 Dec night, i was hoping to get some signs but nothing. i told my bb if u dun wanna come out, no new clothes for him. on 1 jan morning ard 8+, i got a bloody show!
wah, threaten baby! =P i keep telling my bb to come out in week 39... hopefully she will be guai guai and come out then...

Ain1707

I tried talking to baby to come before hari raya but he kicked very hard then, so did he agree or otherwise?? Lol.

Hi...
The jab actually helpS.. but itS minimal.. abt 40% leSS pain.. & incluSive 0f the laughing gaS abt 20-30%..
Yup2.. i waS required t0 pay abt 200+ f0r the thigh jab... (i delivered at TMC).. im n0t Sure abt 0ther h0Spital...
Mine waS cut... aS im a 1St tyme mummy... c0z f0r what i n0e fr0m my gynae... firSt baby.. n0rmally they will need t0 cut.. SubSequence baby need n0t.. aS they have the S0 called marking there...:)

Ain1707

Yes i heard about that too. Seems that i cud not get rid of the cut then :( how long was the cut and how many stitches did u need for it?

Ain1707

But shalynn, i did ask my gynae abt the stitching part.. She said she wud inject the local anaesthetic 1st before stitching.. I guess different gynae has different way..

Hi AIN
Yes they would inject first but hee u can actually still feel the pain while they stitched u up n also when they pull it... It feels like kena pricked n something just wnt thru yr skin...
It's not too painful though compared to contractions pain.. Still bearable :)

Ain1707

*gulp* oh ok... My dr did also say not to worry about the stitching, its just a small matter.. But theres something more worse than that which i shud get prepared.. Ha! Shud be the contractions! Right?? Be strong Ain.. Be strong!! :z

*gulp* oh ok... My dr did also say not to worry about the stitching, its just a small matter.. But theres something more worse than that which i shud get prepared.. Ha! Shud be the contractions! Right?? Be strong Ain.. Be strong!! :z
Yup it's the contractions which is v painful n unbearable.. More intense pain once u r at the labour or pushing stage! Once you've gone thru that labour pain, the pain that comes after that actually made u more numb at yr vagina :)
Don't worry la stay positive.. When I was a FTM like u, I too felt scared of going thru labour. At one point, my cousin just gave birth, and I told myself," if she or other mothers can go thru this, I CAN TOO!!"
I'm sure GOD make all women special to go thru labour n to withstand the pain :))
Just sharing my sentiments..
Hee you'll b surprised n proud of yourself one day once you've gone thru it.... Jiayo ok!! Stay strong n positive n remember to pray to HIM..
May HE answers yr prayers. Amin :))

raeka

I delivered my son when he's 38weeks,
Have contraction in morning around 1030pm , every 10-15 min .
About 11am , have blood stains . Call my gynae clinic , ask me to go clinic and check whether is it diluted .
Reach clinic 12pm gynae was out for lunch , wait till 130pm straight away went in n check.
Is diluted 4cm , admit to hospital.
From 2pm starts .. Contraction getting closed but still not open when my gynae came to check at 7pm .
Asked the nurse give me glucose as I didn't have any food since morning . and
Advice me to breath laughing gas .
I call my sis , my sis told me to relax if not too tenses cannot open .
Seek her advice and it work for me , plus my own religion ( praying ) in hearts .
As I insist I don't want epi .
Lucky , 8-830pm my
Son came out .

To me : when is about to give birth , contraction is sure there , worse part is u will have the feeling of Pass Motion . Unforgettable to me .

Only part that was not pain is gynae pulling out the placenta .

At the end of the day , I accidentally hit a nurse when the contraction was there . My hubby told
Me that . He apologise to her .

Be strong u can do it .

Ain1707

So most ppl say that contraction feels like terrible cramp passing motion feeling, did anyone here had actually pass motion during contractions??? But i understand that they will clear your bowel first right?

My gynae did n0t apply any anaeStatic 0n me during the Stitching.. c0z i felt the Stitching pr0ceSS.. but when im abt 5-6cm.. i requeSted the nurSe t0 jab me 0n my thigh.. c0z the c0ntracti0n iS unbearable..

Ain1707

Ok. Next. Contractions or crowning is the worst part?? Read online and majority were contractions. Hmmm...

breadgal

Ya contractions r much painful.. But once u start crowning.. Ur contraction pain will drop.. u will start to feel below pain as ur baby coming out..