Postnatal Jamu Massage

catherlyn

hihi.... is mdm khatijah really that bad?? cos i just smsed her 2 weeks back.... don wanna have regret.... any gd freelancer to recommend cos i don think i will wanna travel for the first month...

lucky you managed to ger her sister In law... think maybe sometime this ppl think that many ppl want to engage their service , they "hang their head high " ... but it really irresposible ... we poor mummy have to keep our sanity during confinement then come this type of unnecessary stress... increase our chance of postnatal blues .....

:embarrassed:
Hi,
share my sentiments....that's why damn mad with Aunty Khatijah. Now, I'm practically a laughing stock cos' all my colleagues were puzzled to see I still look preggy after my 16 weeks' Maternity Leave. Even though I hired another aunty to massage me and had gone down a far bit, my tummy still look as if I have another one inside cos' there are too much winds accumulation :embarrassed: .Worst, in the mrt train, pp still give up their seat to me. Initially, just wanted to cry...

haha..the sessions with her sister in law was great as in i like her punctuality and attitude..cos its the the 1st time i go thru this massage so also cant define where good or not good...today was the last day of the 7sessions, my tummy went down abit & althou she give me a free girdle (not sure its a girdle/binder) but i think i will still go and buy 1 more girdle cos i find hers not that tight...

so you engage another auntie how long after khatijah did for you? it's not easy to find another auntie in such short notice..
Hi Chocobazz,

2 months later....

I was rather disappointed then and did not even think about engaging another massage lady cos' I was naive to believe Aunty Khatijah's words. It was on my 15th week of Maternity Leave, I went to Spring Maternity to buy clothes for my return to work (cos' still looked like 6 months' preggy, therefore, cannot buy normal clothes to wear.). The kind-hearted sales lady, Christine, recommended her massage lady to me as Christine used to be like me. To make me believe, Christine shown me her old photo, I was convinced and so called Aunty Ida.

Though my tummy has visibly reduced but still big, I can't blame Aunty Ida cos' it has been awhile after Aunty Khatijah.

I am thankful to both Aunty Ida and Christine.

lonerjas

Aunty Ida full house lol.. i called 2 weeks ago she cant. so she introduce her fren or relative Mdm Noor.. Not bad leh very nice massuse, skill gd oso

vivikool

Any mummies any experience with Mdm Sadiah before? i booked her cos of good reviews from forums that "i cannot remember where" few months back and she is cheap, $350 for 7 sessions. Now I'm getting panicky when hear so much horror stories abt free-lancers...

My tummy has always been big after gave birth to my dear son 3.5 yrs back plus had a big surgery to remove appendix abt 3 yrs back (yup, I'm one of the unlucky 10% of appendisitis cases to have ruptured appendix) :(. Did not do anything to the tummy cos very scared of affecting the wound..

Now that i'm pregged with 2nd one and will be my last one, I'm very determined to remove my "tyre" but dunno if the old wound will poise a difficult task for the massage lady...

I'm thinking whether shld just change to origins jamu or not but i think its kinda late to book now since my EDD is 10 Nov and I may give birth anytime now....Oh dear, what should i do?

Any mummies any experience with Mdm Sadiah before? i booked her cos of good reviews from forums that "i cannot remember where" few months back and she is cheap, $350 for 7 sessions. Now I'm getting panicky when hear so much horror stories about free-lancers...

My tummy has always been big after gave birth to my dear son 3.5 yrs back plus had a big surgery to remove appendix about 3 yrs back (yup, I'm one of the unlucky 10% of appendisitis cases to have ruptured appendix) :(. Did not do anything to the tummy cos very scared of affecting the wound..

Now that i'm pregged with 2nd one and will be my last one, I'm very determined to remove my "tyre" but dont know if the old wound will poise a difficult task for the massage lady...

I'm thinking whether shld just change to origins jamu or not but i think its kinda late to book now since my EDD is 10 Nov and I may give birth anytime now....Oh dear, what should i do?
have not heard of mdm sadiah, but i think i saw once many months back in one thread,.. cant remember also. u paid deposit to mdm sadiah? maybe u can just enquire from origins jamu see whether they can put you...

i think most important dont be stress , as not to affect labour since you delivering soon...

:Dancing_wub:

Queenbabe

Saw so many comments and recommendations here from every mummies... May i know which one is really good and affordable? Im keen of getting one next year... Do i need to pay any deposit if i wanted to get one... Thks:)

meiying

Hi daisy,

i already starting to have a bad impression of her even before i start the session...suppose to start it today and yet she forgot all about it & dont even rmb who m i..i have aready send her sms asking what time she will be here today since friday till this morning and she doesnt even bother to reply ask who am i even though she forgot about me...a very irresponsible lady but nvm i took her sis in law up for the massage now starting tomorrow...

so your tummy dint went down and she agreed but did she say anything about it?

hiya chocobazz, i called mdm khatijah she say she only available next thu and she also recommended her sis in law to me.. read so much negative feedbacks abt her here was so different to last year when i engage her.. i remb her massage session last year also din last for 1 hr usually abt 50min but i was thinkin so long got effect can liao.. i reali slim down alot on my butt after her massage as i started my massage 3 wks after i ceaserean.. this time round turning 4 wks this sun i stil haven got massage and my butt really still big.. so i tot the massage reali make a big diff... now im thinkin if wana wait for her till next thu, wat if she also put my aeroplane? wana ask how much u slim down with her sil session and how u find her sil?

hi mummies, did you see today sunday times paper??? Origins Jamu was featured... didnt know the owner so young... kekeke my hubby was reading and then tell me haha... think now he trust this $$ paying for my massage is worth... haha:we2Randy-git:

hi all, i just given birth to my sweet little girl on 4 dec... my massage wil start next week, will keep you all posted again ...

sha_82

hiya chocobazz, i called mdm khatijah she say she only available next thu and she also recommended her sis in law to me.. read so much negative feedbacks about her here was so different to last year when i engage her.. i remb her massage session last year also did not last for 1 hr usually about 50min but i was thinkin so long got effect can .. i reali slim down alot on my butt after her massage as i started my massage 3 wks after i ceaserean.. this time round turning 4 wks this sun i stil have not got massage and my butt really still big.. so i thought the massage reali make a big diff... now im thinkin if want to wait for her till next thu, what if she also put my aeroplane? want to ask how much you slim down with her sister In law session and how you find her sister In law?
Hi there,i would recommend you to wait 4 aunty khatijah..coz i find her massage more effective coz my sis used mdm latifah but sha say she didnt find it as good as aunty khatijah..,but i do it alternate days as i cant take the pain..i find it a bit painful coz my water retention was bad,but im quite lucky as i manage to get back to my original weight after doing 10 sessions with aunty khatijah,im goin to engage aunty khatijah service again for my 2nd baby,edd next year may..:)

siow lee chin

hi,mummies....
im new here u can try my massage lady. with many years of experience,have good skill
in massaging gives a lot of advise..im really satisfied with her service and intro her to some of my frenz,
try her sure no regrets..no need downpayment & no transport charges.. just pay her after the massage sessions everyday...
for post natal massage she do ( 1 1/2hrs)..per session including tummy wrap with special
fat burner slimming oil +..baby massage as well,u can see the the result..so amazing..she only charge $50.
she also do pre natal & normal massage too for just $40..( 1hrs )
here her number 81182160 Mdm Siti Suriah..

hi all. merry christmas.,,, hmm this thread seems slow...

i had finish my postnatal massage with origins jamu for the 10 days.. i would say my exp is good like the 1st one . my massage auntie was mdm ann this time, she is very professional and i did manage to lose some inches after the 10 days... ( although not like baby moon so flat ,. but at least i can see the differences).
like her strokes not too hard but it was firm, and the hot stones were really helpful to help me breastfeeding problems... i tell my hubby his money not wasted ....haha :red:

:we2Randy-git:

hihi!

i'm also looking for good massage lady for my confinement. really good to see all the comments here. at least gave me some ideas where to go search. have been going around asking friends. haha...
origins sounds good from all the feedback here. will probably shortlist this for the time being!
thanks all for the wonderful feedback!

cynthiadora

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

eurostar

hi all. merry christmas.,,, hmm this thread seems slow...

i had finish my postnatal massage with origins jamu for the 10 days.. i would say my exp is good like the 1st one . my massage auntie was mdm ann this time, she is very professional and i did manage to lose some inches after the 10 days... ( although not like baby moon so flat ,. but at least i can see the differences).
like her strokes not too hard but it was firm, and the hot stones were really helpful to help me breastfeeding problems... i tell my hubby his money not wasted ....haha :red:

:we2Randy-git:
oh rebecca is the founder not the person doing lolxxxx tot massue so young lolxx
so u request for mdm Ann or they assign her to u?

Last edited:

lilydale

Hi Mummies,
Long time that I did not sent any posting as been very busy. For postnatal massage, I think there is many mummies recommendation in Singapore motherhood. Make research 1st before signing any package. Search company that are registered. Good luck

eurostar

Singapore motherhood a lot of recommedndation till I not sure who is who
only shortlist those from higher no. of postings so far

oh rebecca is the founder not the person doing lolxxxx thought massue so young lolxx
so you request for mdm Ann or they assign her to you?
hi sorry for late reply, just mamage to find time to log in with my 2 rascals haha ... ....
oh for mdm ann they assign to me one , i didnt request .....