Postnatal Jamu Massage

Hi Mummies,
Long time that I did not sent any posting as been very busy. For postnatal massage, I think there is many mummies recommendation in Singapore motherhood. Make research 1st before signing any package. Search company that are registered. Good luck
ya la must research, it true abt registered company, so many stories from friends that massage lady gone " missing " as least company sure got someone for you right. no need to stress during cinfinement.
just like the feeling kena play out by confinement lady ....which is even worse :embarrassed:

PTB7476

yah that is why i got my CL and post natal jamu massage through agency. i dun want to be in a situation when the CL dun turn up or the massuer when missing after paying deposit of a couple of hundreds

P4nic

yah that is why i got my CL and post natal jamu massage through agency. i dont want to be in a situation when the CL dont turn up or the massuer when missing after paying deposit of a couple of hundreds
PTB which agency u book for CL and ML?

xynthia18

hi! any mummies tried babies bellies post natal massage? any comments? am deciding between origins jamu and babies bellies.. any comments would be much appreciated!! :red:

2011mummy

No need to pay in advance. I signed up the 5 day package, paid $200 as deposit on day 1 and paid the rest on day 4.
Hihi.. Can share Yr experience with origins jamu massage?? Did Yr tummy flatten after e package?? How do you feel during e massage?? Is there any wrapping?? Yr massage lady name??

thanks

Last edited:

banner82

Hi,

I booked for the massage 8 weeks post natal and managed to get a massage lady to do the massage the following week. All thanks to Rebecca for accomodating me on such short notice. By the way, I had a C section. As advised by her, we need to book at least 2 months before your EDD.

My massage lady is Ann, a very nice and chatty lady. Each session, you need to prepare two bath towels and two face towels for her use. She will use your stove to boil the hot stone for the hot stone therapy. She will use massage oil to massage your body head to toe and apply slimming cream thereafter. Finally, she will apply jamu herb on your mid section and tie up with a cloth binder. You must shower before each session because you must keep the binder on for at least 8 hours, overnight if you can bear with it.

The package also include two baby massage sessions. The ML will teach you how to give your baby full body massage. Remember to video tape it so you can refer to it in case you forget the steps.

After the massage, my tummy was flatter except for the flabby tummy (due to excess skin- it takes some time to firm up by wearing a binder). The hot stone therapy also helped to relieve my engorged breasts and blocked ducts.

Last edited:

2011mummy

Hi,

I booked for the massage 8 weeks post natal and managed to get a massage lady to do the massage the following week. All thanks to Rebecca for accomodating me on such short notice. By the way, I had a C section. As advised by her, we need to book at least 2 months before your EDD.

My massage lady is Ann, a very nice and chatty lady. Each session, you need to prepare two bath towels and two face towels for her use. She will use your stove to boil the hot stone for the hot stone therapy. She will use massage oil to massage your body head to toe and apply slimming cream thereafter. Finally, she will apply jamu herb on your mid section and tie up with a cloth binder. You must shower before each session because you must keep the binder on for at least 8 hours, overnight if you can bear with it.

The package also include two baby massage sessions. The ML will teach you how to give your
baby full body massage. Remember to video tape it so you can refer to it in case you forget the steps.

After the massage, my tummy was flatter except for the flabby tummy (due to excess skin- it takes some time to firm up by wearing a binder). The hot stone therapy also helped to relieve
my engorged breasts and blocked ducts.
Thanks for sharing..

poisonfruitcake

i booked my CL and Postnatal massage through GPLS

Hi PTB,

Was wondering how was your experience with the CL and post natal massage from GPLS? Did they use the hot stone therapy for post natal massage?
Would like to know because i will be booking from them soon too..
Thanks!

Grace Postnatal

I am a mother of one and I have more than 10 years of experience in Pre/post natal massage. I am a qualified pre/post practitioner since 2006 and have completed the postgraduate training in workforce development agency, Singapore. I also completed the Wat Po Traditional Medical School in Thailand 2007. Recently in May 2009, I completed my “Well Mother”course organized by Shiatsu and massage for pregnancy: Well Mother in UK. I score disctinction in the course.

please visit my blog http://www.hspnc.blogspot for more details of my services

boredmtb

I am looking at Origins Jamu and Baby Bellies.. Any idea which will be the better option? :) My edd's in oct...
hi nattynat,

i just signed up for baby bellies at the recent expo. There's also a origins jamu booth but the prices are like 70plus per session(package). Baby bellies package is cheaper. i think about $54 per session (for 7days package not including transport, transport is $6 extra per session). think you can find details on its website.

Carlisle

Do you know does she do pre-natal? And how long is her post-natal session?
I know this id old tread.... but i will still answer this.. maybe it can help for the other mommies out there...

Usually you can start 3 days or 1 week after the delivery for the normal Birth... on the 2nd week or 3rd week, it will depends of the condition...