pray hard for baby heartbeat /healthy

i1babes

i had also last 2 week ... just very small amount ..im so scare ..i call dr , dr say is ok this is why dr gimme duphastonwhen im in 4 weeks ...
me hv to wait untill 05/10 to scan again to see baby stable or not ..im also worry .. but pray hard ok.. :)

babyturtle

i had also last 2 week ... just very small amount ..im so scare ..i call dr , dr say is ok this is why dr gimme duphastonwhen im in 4 weeks ...
me have to wait untill 05/10 to scan again to see baby stable or not ..im also worry .. but pray hard ok.. :)
I will. I'm so worried but I can't take leave today so I still to wait til tmr. I called and checked, the lady said she can't advise me over the phone. have to go and see gynae to be sure. I honestly dunno if it's spotting or not. :'( having anxiety attack since ytd. I hope the day will pass soon, so it'll be tmr and I can have a peaceful mindset. :(
is this duphaston ex ??

I could not give up my coffee even when i was expecting... Just stick to 1 regular cup of coffee or tea a day will be ok. Caffine inhabits calcium absorption so make sure to take your calcium supplements at a different hour from your coffee or tea.

Btw chocolate also contains caffine, so try not to take too much. Not sure how true but I read an article that having a small piece if dark chocolate a day is good for your heart & also the happy chemicals is good for baby too... the happy effect will lasts for the 1st few years of their lives. I live dark chocolate so I made sure to take dark chocolate everyday when expecting my 2nd baby. Hehe sometimes took a lill too much coz chocolate is so addictive!
the dark chocolate is how many percent? I usually take about 60%
anything beyond that is bitter
didnt know dark choco is good for heart n baby...lol...I always have it beside my office drawer and my house fridge....its addictive!!

apollo

thanks. I'm quite worried now. as few hours ago I had some bloody discharge, and had blood when I peed. it's brownish ?? so I'm guessing it's spotting ?? but I'm not sure cos i have not't had it since I found out I'm preggy. :( gonna call gynae tomorrow morn to check.
I will. I'm so worried but I can't take leave today so I still to wait til tomorrow. I called and checked, the lady said she can't advise me over the phone. have to go and see gynae to be sure. I honestly dont know if it's spotting or not. :'( having anxiety attack since ytd. I hope the day will pass soon, so it'll be tomorrow and I can have a peaceful mindset. :(
is this duphaston ex ??
since u have such discharge, i think u shd go to ur gynae asap. not to scare u, the longer u drag, more dangerous as u dunno what will happen. and the nurse is right, she cant advise u over the phone, best is make a trip down.

Duphaston is ex. but if ur gynae prescribe u Duphaston, also bo bian have to take. now is not the time to wry and think abt hw ex the medi is, is to go to ur gynae and hav a check =)

babyturtle

since you have such discharge, i think you should go to your gynae asap. not to scare you, the longer you drag, more dangerous as you dont know what will happen. and the nurse is right, she cant advise you over the phone, best is make a trip down.

Duphaston is ex. but if your gynae prescribe you Duphaston, also bo bian have to take. now is not the time to wry and think about hw ex the medi is, is to go to your gynae and hav a check =)
will go tmr morn. for scheduled appt. :( I know shldn't wait but no choice. short handed and I can't take leave. :'( so worried. really hope everything is fine with my baby. :(:(

sunburst

the dark chocolate is how many percent? I usually take about 60%
anything beyond that is bitter
didnt know dark choco is good for heart n baby...lol...I always have it beside my office drawer and my house fridge....its addictive!!
I take any dark chocolate from 50% to 80%. hehe yup I have to agree chocolate is so very addictive! But I guess maybe there is some truth to taking a bit everyday while expecting... Coz my bb now 4mth old seems to be smiling & chuckling more than my older boy did when he was 4 mths.

i1babes

daddy2011 .. u just passed ur test in gd result 1:1000 ..happy for u ..hope my result trm will turn out gd like u ..but im 36....haiz....

Last edited:

i1babes

just came bk for oscar test .. but cant get my result immediately , still hv to wait blood report .... :(
ahhahahah.. btw baby is very active n co-operative , when measuring he/she will stay still , once finish measure he bounced n bounced ( feel curous ..how he can bounced?/) , this is 1st time me n my hubby see a small baby in my tummy got so many "action " ... is a very special feeling ...

hope rsult will turn gd ...cross fingers...

Last edited:

PTB7476

just came back for oscar test .. but cant get my result immediately , still have to wait blood report .... :(
ahhahahah.. btw baby is very active n cooperate , when measuring he/she will stay still , once finish measure he jump up n down , this is 1st time me n my hubby see a small baby in my tummy got so many "action " ... is a very special feeling ...

hope rsult will turn good ...cross fingers...
dun worry everything will turn out fine :)

just came back for oscar test .. but cant get my result immediately , still have to wait blood report .... :(
ahhahahah.. btw baby is very active n co-operative , when measuring he/she will stay still , once finish measure he bounced n bounced ( feel curous ..how he can bounced?/) , this is 1st time me n my hubby see a small baby in my tummy got so many "action " ... is a very special feeling ...

hope rsult will turn good ...cross fingers...
wa, ur baby so guai1, can stay still... my daug keep move left n right, up n down during scanning, till the nurse complain n scold her(with soft voice of course).. she took vy long time to take photo (scanning) for her.. i can feel she hold the machine (the thing to scan) move up n down, left n right vy fast, at 1st is at up suddenly go to down (cox my baby move to down there)... ha... then the nurse said, sure ur gal vy naughty when come out, but no ler, she is vy easy to take care of ler :p

every time at gynae there, baby oso keep moving when gynae doing scanning.. then gynae said, ur baby vy active huh...

i1babes

Ya ..even dr also say :" ur baby very cooperative"
So how old is ur baby now ?

Did u do Oscar n blood test during ur 12-14 weeks ?

i1babes

Ya ..even dr also say :" ur baby very cooperative"
So how old is ur baby now ?

Did u do Oscar n blood test during ur 12-14 weeks ?

i1babes

Tnx all mummies who pray for me :)
My baby pass his/ her 1st test
-Oscar scan , 1:2721.
Me n hubby so happy today ...