pray hard for baby heartbeat /healthy

jazz_sofia

i was reading the posts of mummies...this afternn i had my ultrasound...we sau the sac...it was empty...no heartbeat and the ob says it could be that the baby has not yet developed...asked me to comeback on apr9...by that time she said we shld see the baby and there should be hb...i wanted to cry...bec if by apr9 my baby still didnt develop...could mean it was a failed pregnancy...im so worried...i couldnt eat...i was thnking and thinking...and im being paranoid...i was given folic acid and duphaston...i was 6wks pregnant...so so so sad...my daughter (this is 2nd pregnancy) kept on touching my tummy and talking to her baby sister (yes she said its baby sister...and she was also the one who told me im pregnant so i bought preg kit and yes it was positive)...my husband was quiet but i can feel that he is a lot worried too...but he kept telling me that if its not for us...then maybe its not yet time...im so so so sad...and i wanted to cry and cry...

BeingSingle

i was reading the posts of mummies...this afternn i had my ultrasound...we sau the sac...it was empty...no heartbeat and the ob says it could be that the baby has not yet developed...asked me to comeback on apr9...by that time she said we shld see the baby and there should be hb...i wanted to cry...bec if by apr9 my baby still didnt develop...could mean it was a failed pregnancy...im so worried...i couldnt eat...i was thnking and thinking...and im being paranoid...i was given folic acid and duphaston...i was 6wks pregnant...so so so sad...my daughter (this is 2nd pregnancy) kept on touching my tummy and talking to her baby sister (yes she said its baby sister...and she was also the one who told me im pregnant so i bought preg kit and yes it was positive)...my husband was quiet but i can feel that he is a lot worried too...but he kept telling me that if its not for us...then maybe its not yet time...im so so so sad...and i wanted to cry and cry...
dont worry, i am sure it is because its too early. when i went in for my 1st ultrasound at 5 weeks, i didnt even see sac. at 6 weeks, i saw sac..at 7 weeks, saw sac n baby w little binking dot..

since your darling daughter had a good feeling that you are preggers and told you that its a sister, have faith that she is right! she was right when she told you that you are preggers in the 1st place, so....dont worry....

baby dust to you..

jazz_sofia

thank you for ur support...(hugs)...im thinking positive and i know worrying will bring me no good...besides itll be bad for my baby too...im keeping my fingers crossed and praying that we will see and hear 'her' on april 9...thank you very much.

i1babes

thank you for ur support...(hugs)...im thinking positive and i know worrying will bring me no good...besides itll be bad for my baby too...im keeping my fingers crossed and praying that we will see and hear 'her' on april 9...thank you very much.
don worry , god will help , v all pray hard for healthy baby ok :) . I fully understand ur feeling, it's wat i been thr b4 . i pray hard everyday till now ...

lyra

Dun worry, my fren also had the same problem as urs. But her preg is gng on fine. Managed to detect heart beat when bb is a bit older. Perhaps 5-7 weeks, bb too small to detect.
Just relax ok? Ur emotions play an impt part for u and bb at this pt of time. Ur daughter is so encouraging and its amazing she can sense her bb sister! dun worry too much!

went for my 1st scan yesterday at 5wks+...could only see the yolk sac.....next appt will be 10 days later....hopefully will be able to see and hear the heartbeat.....pray hard....

jazz_sofia

thank you too lyra...im thinking positive too...i know worrying is not good for me and the baby...i also kept on talking to this little angel, and telling 'her' that we want to see and hear her on the 9th of april...and that mummy daddy and jiejie would love to hug and cuddle her after 9months...we r all excited for her arrival...its amazing how my eldest sense these things...bec one day she suddenly told me...mummy, im big sister...i asked her...why, is there already a baby in mummy's tummy?...so by wkend i bought a home preg kit...and yes it was positive...then she told me that her baby sister's name is baby jelly bean (laugh)...i said, wht if its a baby brother...she said no its baby sister and her name is baby jelly bean...shell have a red bow on her head...so im praying and praying and thinking positive...

jazz_sofia

went for my 1st scan yesterday at 5wks+...could only see the yolk sac.....next appt will be 10 days later....hopefully will be able to see and hear the heartbeat.....pray hard....
yes ladyluck...same thing with me...waiting is agonizing but im having high hopes...lets pray together for our baby...

Carisella

yes ladyluck...same thing with me...waiting is agonizing but im having high hopes...lets pray together for our baby...
don't worry.. most probably is haven't form yet.. when i was 6 weeks + also cannot see anything.. we saw bb's heartbeat and bb formed at 7w 2 days = ) don't worry.. maybe it's still too early.. don't think too much, don't worry yourself out =) it'll add more stress to the baby :) think positive..!!

don't worry.. most probably is haven't form yet.. when i was 6 weeks + also cannot see anything.. we saw bb's heartbeat and bb formed at 7w 2 days = ) don't worry.. maybe it's still too early.. don't think too much, don't worry yourself out =) it'll add more stress to the baby :) think positive..!!
yup....it was too early to see the heartbeat....hope everything will be fine....

jazz_sofia

i thank all u mummies for ur encouragement and support...im feeling much better now...8more days...im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping and praying that everything will turn out fine...Godbless us all!!

momi

All the best to you. Just rest lots now, try to be as positive as you can and keep talking to your baby :) Tell baby to be strong.

jazz_sofia

yes...i keep on telling baby jellybean to hang in there and we hope to see and hear her on apr9...my daughter always touch my tummy and talks to her baby sister...im hoping for the best...pray pray pray....thank you very much momi...(hugs)

jazz_sofia

ohhhh...im soooo happy for you...(hugs).my appt with ob is on sat...i pray that its a good news too...pray pray pray...

durianfan

ladyluck1801 - wow!! so happy for you (hug hug)

jazz_sofia - we are in the same boat... i am also waiting for my appointment on 11/4. saw the yolk sac on 31/3. hopefully can hear the baby heartbeat during the next appointment. it's my first pregnancy so hor i'm very anxious.. keke

jazz_sofia

im having countdown...but as sat is approaching, i feel more nervous...so many what ifs...but im keeping my fingers crossed and praying that its a good news...i tell baby not to play hide n seek...and that we all love to see and hear 'her' on sat...lets pray for our babies (hug)