pray hard for baby heartbeat /healthy

jazz_sofia

had my appt...we saw my baby and the heart beating...(yey)...but...according to gyne...baby's development is slow and the heartbeart is not good...(sad)...will be back after 3 wks for another ultrasound...(sigh)...i dunno what to think...based on ultrasound...my baby is 6wks...1d...and my EDD is dec2...praying praying praying hard still...

BeingSingle

had my appt...we saw my baby and the heart beating...(yey)...but...according to gyne...baby's development is slow and the heartbeart is not good...(sad)...will be back after 3 wks for another ultrasound...(sigh)...i dunno what to think...based on ultrasound...my baby is 6wks...1d...and my EDD is dec2...praying praying praying hard still...
congratulations...all will be good..

hotmilktea

dont worry so much. at wk 6, is just a starting development for baby.
just make sure u really got enough bed rest, walk less, (really less) dun go shopping all those, dun drink cold water first.
rest is the no.1 most important during 1st tri.

:)

didy

hi jazz, its good that the baby's heartbeat can already be detected. don't worry too much, rest more and eat more nutritious food so that your baby can grow faster and stronger.

lyra

had my appt...we saw my baby and the heart beating...(yey)...but...according to gyne...baby's development is slow and the heartbeart is not good...(sad)...will be back after 3 wks for another ultrasound...(sigh)...i dont know what to think...based on ultrasound...my baby is 6wks...1d...and my EDD is dec2...praying praying praying hard still...
Jazz, did the gynae ask u to have bedrest? Rest well and stay positive ok?

jazz_sofia

yeah good question...bec my ob said that if my baby's heart rate continued like that...there could be possibility that it will slowly stop...im so worried...so will i have a symptom if itll happen...(but pray not)...:embarrassed:

ihmdweh

yeah good question...bec my ob said that if my baby's heart rate continued like that...there could be possibility that it will slowly stop...im so worried...so will i have a symptom if itll happen...(but pray not)...:embarrassed:

Hey babe... yeah first scan caqnnot even see sac for mine.. going for 2nd scan on the 25th cos i'm currently overseas for work.. and experiencing pretty bad morning sickness... BUT i have so many friends who's first baby didn't detect a heart beat. I'm so afraid :( guess just have to cross my fingers and pray for the best.

durianfan

Congrats Jazz. week 6 is just the beginning.. stay positive and yes, most importantly rest alot.. If possible, lie down in bed and rest. also don't carry heavy stuff. alot of rest is needed to stablize the pregnancy.

I went for my scan today too and my baby's heartbeat was detected (very happy indeed). same like you, I was anxious awaiting for the scan today. I am about 7 weeks. all will be fine for both of us yah :)

had my appt...we saw my baby and the heart beating...(yey)...but...according to gyne...baby's development is slow and the heartbeart is not good...(sad)...will be back after 3 wks for another ultrasound...(sigh)...i dont know what to think...based on ultrasound...my baby is 6wks...1d...and my EDD is dec2...praying praying praying hard still...
dun wori too much & try to rest as much as u can :)

all will be fine....

jazz_sofia

i am always tearry eyed everytime i read all the replies...u r all very supportive...i loveu all...thank you all mummies for ur encouragements...i am being positive and always talk to my baby to be strong and be brave and that mummy and daddy and big sister love her and we r all excited for her arrival...

i am always tearry eyed everytime i read all the replies...you r all very supportive...i loveu all...thank you all mummies for your encouragements...i am being positive and always talk to my baby to be strong and be brave and that mummy and daddy and big sister love her and we r all excited for her arrival...
<<<<<hugs>>>>>

izanyzam

i am always tearry eyed everytime i read all the replies...u r all very supportive...i loveu all...thank you all mummies for ur encouragements...i am being positive and always talk to my baby to be strong and be brave and that mummy and daddy and big sister love her and we r all excited for her arrival...
Hi dear..Im sure with enough rest and no worries,everything will be ok..Ive gone through the same as you too..Anxious to know the wellbeing of my 2nd baby..Hoping that his big brother will have someone to play with in the future..Your emotions will also affect the health of your baby so try not to worry so much ok..!!

izanyzam

Hi

I'm now 7th week into my pregnancy. I went to my gynea last week, but saw nothing yet. Not even a tiny dot.. Do you think I'll have mc?? I'm so worried, but I try to keep myself happy thou.. :embarrassed:
Hello dearie..Try to rest more..Take your prenatal vitamins and stay positive yah..Im sure u'll be able to hear your baby's heartbeat during your next checkup..!!