pre menstrual symptoms and pre pregnancy symptoms

crystaloves

I believe all ladies have the same prob.. i have been facing this all along..

My period comes every month without fail and before it came i will have sore breast bloating fatique and blah blah which = to pre preg symptoms... that is sickening cos its hard to differenciate.

i am trying for BB dragon but my period dates are shifting.. from 16 -21 now its still on the process of coming and its later.. i dunno what are these signs mean... ladies.. please share your experience and give some advices whether how to differenciate.:embarrassed:

babymoo

I have the same prob as u ... Till nw for me is still the same... Seems like no way to diff only to wait n wait...

xiaodaisy

i tink everyone's body is different .. for me i nvr had any symptoms before my period

for pregnancy , previous all is very easy for me .. only the current one i'm having giving me hard times ..

guess depend on every different case ba ..

jean1e

Oh, and I thought I'm the only one who couldn't differentiate. I have irregular periods so any sign is sending me paranoid and extra sensitive to be careful. I just can't tell. :embarrassed:

mei2009

For me, I thought the degrees of boob soreness were different - my period boobs are just sore (sometimes) but my pregnant boobs were very very sore and more firm! :p But I suppose different periods can also produce different degrees of soreness... Don't guess, just go pee on a stick ba!

Phoebii Cheng

I think the only thing tht differentiate shd be the body temp....cos' when u r coming menses, u tend to feel cold......but if you r pregnant, ur body temp will be high, meaning u will feel hot

That's what I think at least......

crystaloves

hmm... today i missed my menses 5th day already... my breasts is sore and heavy. pain when run... then i test yesterday afternoon, the test turns out negative so i belive its my period sign.. but still i got this thing about am i pregnant but its not early in my head.. loL!

Phoebii Cheng

hmm... today i missed my menses 5th day already... my breasts is sore and heavy. pain when run... then i test yesterday afternoon, the test turns out negative so i belive its my period sign.. but still i got this thing about am i pregnant but its not early in my head.. loL!
Who knows you might be pregnant? you might want to test again when you are a week late.....:) all the best

I am also in a dilemma. I had been feeling nausea for a week. My period is supposed to be due this weekend. But my sore breasts is easing. Anyone has a way to handle nauseaous? I am not sure if I am pregnant. Feel terrible though. Can anyone advise?

fuyumi

The waiting game is indeed quite frustrating and as much as people say try not to think about it, it's just too hard. I'm 10 days passed my menses and still waiting.. Every symptom experienced can also be a sign of a haywire month but just got to be positive. I prefer not to go to the GP since they almost always give you the "it's probably coming" comment.

mei2009

The waiting game is indeed quite frustrating and as much as people say try not to think about it, it's just too hard. I'm 10 days passed my menses and still waiting.. Every symptom experienced can also be a sign of a haywire month but just got to be positive. I prefer not to go to the GP since they almost always give you the "it's probably coming" comment.
fuyumi, if pregnancy test is negative, did you track your ovulation this month? If you ovulated late or did not ovulate, period will be late. Happened to me before...

fuyumi

fuyumi, if pregnancy test is negative, did you track your ovulation this month? If you ovulated late or did not ovulate, period will be late. Happened to me before...
I have tested at 1wk passed my period's due date and it was negative. I'm just waiting for another few more days till it hits 2 weeks. I've been having very mild cramps for a week already and I'm still planning to wait as there was one month that my menses also came late and after about 10days it came. I didn't track my ovulation as I just went with the flow but the cramps were a little unusual. My right side tends to cramp more often and sometimes it makes my right leg a bit sore/tired. On a few days, my back felt a bit soar from the cramp and the cramp was just a very mild one unlike the usual cramp during menses. So I'm just waiting to see how things go.

mei2009

I have tested at 1wk passed my period's due date and it was negative. I'm just waiting for another few more days till it hits 2 weeks. I've been having very mild cramps for a week already and I'm still planning to wait as there was one month that my menses also came late and after about 10days it came. I didn't track my ovulation as I just went with the flow but the cramps were a little unusual. My right side tends to cramp more often and sometimes it makes my right leg a bit sore/tired. On a few days, my back felt a bit soar from the cramp and the cramp was just a very mild one unlike the usual cramp during menses. So I'm just waiting to see how things go.
Good luck then! Update us!

Joeychen85

Recently my friends have all the symptom which have during pregnancy Period .. Her last Mense On dec 8th..and she count her next cycle will b on dec bout 28th to 1st jan.. Yes her mense did come, but the thing is her menses seen to b little bit weird as the flow nt as usual. 1st day is alot like normal mense , but next day onward her mense became lesser and jus continue for 3 days . After 2 days it came again. And she still having some of the pregnancy sypmtom. But when she use clear blue test kit but is neg . Does anyone happen the same thing ? And I was worry that if she's pregnant and still having like so call of bleeding , I scare it might turns out to be miscarriage. So kindly give some advice so that I able to let her know ASAP. I did ask her to go for check up but due to her job and new year , she doesn't have the time to visit clinic..

Last edited:

deardyan

Fuyumi, i am having the same thing as you. However, i do track my ovulation period. It is supposed to be on the 13 Jan.

Last week, i felt mild cramps and i was having some constipation as well and my GP told me my cramps could be due to the constipation. I feel hot.. but i don't have a fever and while my breasts are not really sore, it is really tender. My menses is only due on 30 Jan but the last time i had sex w my hubby was few days before New Year and that was 2 weeks ago. I have tested and it says negative but it is really puzzling me cos im having these symptoms 2 weeks b4 my menses is due. Or maybe it is too early to test.

Fuyumi, i am having the same thing as you. However, i do track my ovulation period. It is supposed to be on the 13 Jan.

Last week, i felt mild cramps and i was having some constipation as well and my GP told me my cramps could be due to the constipation. I feel hot.. but i don't have a fever and while my breasts are not really sore, it is really tender. My menses is only due on 30 Jan but the last time i had sex w my hubby was few days before New Year and that was 2 weeks ago. I have tested and it says negative but it is really puzzling me cos im having these symptoms 2 weeks b4 my menses is due. Or maybe it is too early to test.
Hi Fuyumi, it may be too early for you to test for pregnancy. Best is to miss your menses and test the next day. I tested positive only 7 days after I missed my menses for my first child.
Wish you lots of baby dust!!

Kevangie

Hi deardyan,

May i just ask... when was ur last menses? The cramp you are referring to sounds to me like ovulation cramp. I usually have tat too. If it is ovulation cramp, then it is definitely too early to test.
Btw, how many days is ur cycle and how do you track ur ovulation period?

fuyumi

Hi Girls,

I think there is some confusion of my post with another post that a girl was responding to mine. :)

Anyway, my menses came 10days late so it's another month with weird pms. However, I'm still considering going for a checkup to rule out any other issues. I usually do not have much cramps except very mild on the day before and on the day itself. So usually when I have prolong cramps, I tend to take note of it. I do not really notice when my ovulation happens and I decided not to track it coz I feel that the added stress will just throw my mind off. I do observations every month for my menses and any pms that I experience. I once experienced a chemical pregnancy. The most obvious symptom at that time was fatigue and my womb started to harden. Usually during pms I feel bloated but it doesn't usually feel hard. So that's the difference for me and the doctor has also mentioned that during the first month of pregnancy, majority do not experience most symptoms like nausea and with the symptoms going haywire, we often gets confused.

Asphere

alamak.. i totally have no idea what are the symptoms!!!
i am missing my period for 1 week already and i am feeling hot and cold at times..and every morning i wanna puke. but i always wanted to puke in the morning sigh~~ i think i am sick although ppl said i may be pregnant.. haha..if pregnant that will be the best news this year :) sigh~~