Priority Seat - Rude and Inconsiderate woman. Please help to pass the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

It should be under Singapore Seen.
well i saw all the comments...some are really harsh. Hope you won't be bothered by their silly comments....heeeee:001_302:

i wrote mine in. :Dancing_tongue:support pregnant mums to be!!!!

Last edited:

CanCanMum

My colleagues and husband asked me not to go to Stomp as those replies might upset me. I'm ok because I think those people are not really thinking when they write certain things. I do hope that they can talk to their mothers and wives before posting. Some mothers have also made negative comments and I don't understand why they are thinking that way..
u r right xtan....even i wrote in oso kenna LL .....

only pregnant mums to be or already parents will understand this....others will take it like these are bo liao comments....they will not understand....coz they are not pregnant before mah......LOLs.....

asl_6886

just want to share my experience.. a few days ago, i go to my mum's house at amk.. all taxis i hail all got passenger..fed up i walk to the nearest mrt sation dat is yio chu kang mrt station.. it was the peak hr so u can imagine the ppl inside the train very crowded and i'm already 8 mths pregnant and my 4 yrs old gal is wit me.. from yck to khatib station nobody offer me a seat,got a seat only after 1 couple alight at the next station..so my gal and i occupy the 2 seats.. then reach wdlands station got this malay auntie stand in front of me.. she stare at me like want to eat me for not giving up the seat.. understand dat she's old i ask my gal to give up her seat, then my gal say 'cannot,later my baby sis no space'... seriously speaking, i really dun have the space to place my gal on my lap.. then got this chinese lady who i tink overheard the conversation give up the seat to the malay auntie.. no thank you no nothing... then she seat wa lao like neva seat her whole entire life.. i smile at her but she just look away.. i told myself not to bother with that auntie... i thought dat is the end of the story.. at one time she pick her teeth and spit the dirt at my direction.. you can imagine the horror... i noe she purposely do dat to me... was very angry but manage to compose myself... sigh.... what a day!!

pkshl

last fri my hb & i were on the train from yio chu kang to orchard. when i reached bishan, i suddendly felt faint & almost black out & fainted, luckily my hb quickly pull me out of the mrt & we alight at bishan so that i can take a seat & rest. the train is very packed, mayb thats y i felt faint. cant imagine if my hb is not ard & what happens if i fainted in the train. fortunately on the way home from orchard, also in the mrt, this lady was lookin at me den my tummy, after tat she offered me her seat. guess there are 'some' considerate ppl around but sad to say it could b less than 10%.

talkin abt auntys, also in the mrt, this aunty came & stand infront of me(i was seated). den she started staring at me as though i should give up my seat. so after a few stops, i tink she got the idea that i wasnt going to alight soon, she move away to another cabin.

Queenbabe

Sometime i do really feel ashamed to be singaporean. Some of them are really kiasu & very inconsiderate. But if for me to bump into such thing, i will stare at that person instead of that person standing in front staring at me hehe. I think my temper not so good,if im the one who bump into the girl wif the gucci bag u took the picture im sure i will give her left & right
:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

anyone went to the stompers webby to read the comments?

all comments are very very harsh on our friend here....

i wonder how is she feeling? Please do not take the harsh comments to heart.

coz now the lady in the picture claimed that she is innocent.....

Queenbabe

oh my god , serious . I guess the people in stomp of coz side her coz they r not marry n not pregnant . Xtan jus dont care abt them !

babypris86

I think this kind of people will get their karma soon... actually do u all know that there is once a JC student who wrote to ST forum saying that why should they give up seats to pregnant women, elderly and those ppl with kids.. when all are paying the MRT fare.. so they do deserve the seats... and this guy is from one of the top JC some more... I think its not the matter of how much we are paying but the courtesy.. MRT used to have this kind movement yrs back, but it seems like its not working liao.. even when there is a staff in NEL, I am disappointed that they are there just doing their work.. I seen old folks or pregnant women standing right before them, the staffs are nv give up seats...

chuaeil

Ya, totally agreed! Ah yo I think They are Blind they cant see got one big stomach is it.... Hai.... sad to said quite a number of Singaporean are like that even student dont give seat to those who are in need. You should put it on News Paper.

CanCanMum

actually do u all know that there is once a JC student who wrote to ST forum saying that why should they give up seats to pregnant women, elderly and those ppl with kids.. when all are paying the MRT fare.. so they do deserve the seats... and this guy is from one of the top JC some more...
yeah....so many pple commented....all are against the idea of pple giving seats....

perhaps the school should teach people onwards that we should not give up seats because it is lawfully correct...

these bunch of youngsters need some serious teaching. Their thinking just reflects that they ARE living in their own world.

even i wrote in oso kenna scolded by them....seems like they are one gang of pple with the same thinking. Once u write something they will rebuke with very aggressive and personal comments.

okay lets hope Ms xtan takes things easy....do not be bothered by the comments in stomp coz some of them wrote things without knowing the consequences of it. Be it wrong or right they are not there to judge for you.

pkshl

haiz, all these ppl, so inconsiderate. not everyone can afford a car + govt also encourage us to take public transport. i tink not only schools should educate the young to be more considerate, govt also should educate public. but sad to say, some eldery old folks expect ppl to 'auto' give up their seats to them.

previously when i was in my 1st T, i boarded a crowded bus, managed to get a seat & rest as my journey was quite long(from thomson to sembawang). halfway through, 2 women came up, 1 of them was pregnant & as they move towards me, 1 of them said 'aiyo bus so pack, c pregnant women oso dun give up seat' den she look at me. i juz ignore her. pls lor, im also pregnant, juz bcos my tummy tat time havnt show yet doesnt mean ive to give up my seat to her. if she wans a seat, she can ask others politely, y resort to such tatics? so silly.

now whenever me & hb take mrt, he tel me to stand in the enter of the cabin cos most ppl will hog the exit/entrance & some ppl will push, so ladies, pls be careful especially with big tummies.

CanCanMum

i find its easier to have pple give up their seats for you if u are carrying a baby or young toddler....but my boy has outgrown the age....kekekekekeke

chuaeil

hi the lady whose photo was taken had replied....

Singapore Seen
Ya, even mother in the other forum also said this

I stood in trains and buses right up to the day before i delivered,
no issues. If there are kind souls who offered their seats, God bless
their kind hearts. If not, I believe, it will still be a safe journey
for baby and I.

Hai... i think next time all mum to be have to ask ppl to give up seat for you and shall see what they want to say.

asl_6886

what if the mum to be in her 1st or 2nd trimester? wasnt dat the period where we try to avoid any kind accident to happen(touch wood)?i mean sometimes even the mrt can suddenly brake...who gonna answer if something happen to the mum or the baby inside..

CanCanMum

yeah precisely....no one will understand if u have not been thru pregnancy before lor i agree...

btw i always get seats on the North-South Line but only 1 out of 10 times when i travel on the NorthEast Line.

rainypink

FU*K THEM LAH.
there is no right or wrong. but there is such thing as morality.
its whether you want to give up your seat to someone who needs it more than you or not.

compare yourself to the person in front of you,
if you can let your seat to make the other person who needs itmore than you, why not?

these Fu*cking people better dont end up in the hospital, because EVERYONE PAY THE SAME FU*KING FEES. SO THERE IS NO such thing as who deserves it first lah? so the one who is seriously ill dont get to go in first lah.. then the doctor dont need to see priority lah! al pay same fees ma. if you got this moral, you will let the more ill to see the doctor first.

then the bloody fu*cking pregnant woman who claims no problem for her.
pls lah, maybe you are very rich, u got very good health. but there are such thing as weaker pregnant woman who suffer from this dizziness and may faint.. not they want to faint, they dont have a choice because they also cannot control themselves.

CanCanMum

Wow Wee! precisely rainypink!

all the comments in the stomper webby failed to see moral values.

they based ALL comments on logicality.

thats how the younger generation thinks and reacts now.

estherlin

GOOD that we caught the pic of some 1, same thinking TT sporean need to b embarrass to learn lesson.

I know the impt of seating down for preggy coz we been thru once, the pain of ur backbone and cramp legs and heavy load...so i keep telling ppl pls b consider.

in japan they have a tag to wear to tell ppl tt they are pregnant, some hospital even have name tag sort to wear: saying hi i m pregnant.

A very obvious sign, think spore can start such move, and this is issue by gynac and once give birth will be return to the hosp :Dancing_wub:

chuaeil

GOOD that we caught the pic of some 1, same thinking TT sporean need to b embarrass to learn lesson.

I know the impt of seating down for preggy coz we been thru once, the pain of ur backbone and cramp legs and heavy load...so i keep telling ppl pls b consider.

in japan they have a tag to wear to tell ppl tt they are pregnant, some hospital even have name tag sort to wear: saying hi i m pregnant.

A very obvious sign, think spore can start such move, and this is issue by gynac and once give birth will be return to the hosp :Dancing_wub:
Wah this forum and the other forum mum is totally different cos that side said the opp things as what we think here. But i still support here. Hahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.