Private Investigator

Valval

Lucky i was reading around and saw this forum if not i will just fall into a trap. Had contacted the PI recommended by Karen. After talking to him i feel so much better. Now i got to decide when it should start.

Hi,

I am still undecide which pi company i should go to.. I did email dinnie asking for her pi contact, but its quite costly to me. Cos right now i am working cum studying as well. For me, i really really hope i can hire a pi at an affordable rates... anyone out here care to recommend?

Actually all along he is a very nice and kind-hearted guy. Caring for me as well. I believe things changed when he joined his frien's company, a construction company..which he need to visit different sites on "own time own target" timing.... He joined this company end-oct last year.. He started to visit those "special service" massage parlours from Nov onwards. Very upset about it.. Confronted him and he swear he will change. But lately i found out he exchanging sms with his frien (let's name him very) again.

very: are you going ubi later
very: squeezing your balls
Him: not yet , later

The above smses were exchg on 1st Feb, about 3.30pm... So i really really suspect he is visiting those places again. I hvnt had good sleep lately, my mind just cant switch off..keep thinking about all these is making me going mad.

Any kind soul can recommend me an affordable pi? I will really very grateful.
Better make sure you have 'black and white' on what they will do like which day and time they will send who, "sidekick" or boss himself to do the tailing. At least pics of him leaving the office or having lunch and die die make partial payment only until recieve evidence, don't follow my foolish footsteps.

Hmm, i agree.. cos actually our main purpose to hire a pi is not to make things worsen or to shame him. For me, i just wanna ensure that i did not wrong him, truth will tells everything.. Also to make my heart die, dun wish to pin on hope that he will fully love me etc etc.... Things will have to move on from there...if he really commited it...

I still hv yet to decide which pi to go to.. very worry that my budget i hv will not get me anything....
Need to do it discreetly and make sure you understand the whole process and confidentiality. One of my girlfriend wanted to save money and did the tailing herself, ended up seen by one of his colleague, when he came home, it was cold war for nearly 2 weeks and he got the upperhand to play 'innocent being accused'.

Hi all,

I m suspecting that my hubby had a woman outside n she is his part time school classmate. I confronted him once last year he deny and even swear to the guan yin that we are praying at our house. but all are lies. he had actually admitted the affairs to my gal friends who were trying to help as he is not talking to me. After which he promise to leave the gal but recently they are back together again. this gal is very clever to play mind games with my hubby making herself hard to catch to hook my hubby. I really cannot take it anymore. I wanted to hire a PI to check. ASk for some quote from this kukosai company but saw in this forum that they are not good. Anyone can recommend anything. I really need to find some evidence asap. I need to engage a PI on Valentine day.
Y dont u ask your gals to help record down his conversation, this is good evidence but must be substantiated by your gal willing to testify (if use for court). Suggest tat u also don't waste money on these PIs, even if genuine, good ones charge by the hours and if it happen tat yoou 'dear' goes on delay mode....youll waste your $$. If he drives, just 'bug' the car or switch his sim card with a Hi card for a day, now I smarter....learn many new tricks and gadgets from friends

Valval

no chance to ask my gals to take down as evidence already. Cause 1 of them already told my hubby he is hopeless n please dun call her about this anymore cause he is not listening n not changing. The other one will rebute my hubby when he try to say anything so my hubby also seldom call her. I dun think he will be in a delay mode as he mention to one of my gal's hubby that he missed the gal alot. but apparently it seems like its my hubby one sided affair. Its either the gal is not interested or she is playing mind game by playing hard to catch.

mikki1980

no chance to ask my gals to take down as evidence already. Cause 1 of them already told my hubby he is hopeless n please dun call her about this anymore cause he is not listening n not changing. The other one will rebute my hubby when he try to say anything so my hubby also seldom call her. I dun think he will be in a delay mode as he mention to one of my gal's hubby that he missed the gal alot. but apparently it seems like its my hubby one sided affair. Its either the gal is not interested or she is playing mind game by playing hard to catch.

i think sometimes friend are afraid to get involved as your husband might confront them.

He is nor remorseful. i think you should really show him you mean it, that u want him to stop.

If your gals did say that, then its better you have to find a way to trash out everything to get a clearer pic of what he wants. Also depends on what you want, if you still can't ket go and still want to hang on and give him a chance, may have to get your relatives, friends involvement. However, if you cannoty accept such fact if proven right, then you start gathering evidence.

Anyway, not communicating has many reasons. Make sure its not because of your misunderstanding.

Valval

I am just sian with the whole saga... i really feel like giving up had also hired the PI. But i got to act as if nothing is wrong and i dun noe anything but in fact I know alot of stuff.

mikki1980

I am just sian with the whole saga... i really feel like giving up had also hired the PI. But i got to act as if nothing is wrong and i dun noe anything but in fact I know alot of stuff.
is he still contacting the 3rd party? do u have any evidence they are seening each other

Valval

Yes he is. and that gal is from his part time class and his class will only graduate this year end. in fact last fri he actually went out with her but told me he went out with camp mates.

chanel19

Yes he is. and that gal is from his part time class and his class will only graduate this year end. in fact last fri he actually went out with her but told me he went out with camp mates.
Could it be that that his just pouring out his woes to his classmate while he's still having misunderstanding with you. So probably not to make matter owrse, he just told you a 'white lie'. I sometimes get a better listening ear from a male friend than a female

BETRAYED

Concrete evidence means catch them smooching or on bed, not easy if your man is smart

it's not easy doesn't mean we sit around and resign to it? And let him get away with it?

Even smart man commt mistake, exampless, the director of CNB and Commisioner of SCDF also the opposition MP Mr Yaw.

Valval

I dun noe whether to say he is smart or dumb. But that woman is smart. If my hubby is smart enough he wont be lead on by that woman when it is so obvious that now its mostly his one sided affair and the woman doesnt care much.

BETRAYED

I dun noe whether to say he is smart or dumb. But that woman is smart. If my hubby is smart enough he wont be lead on by that woman when it is so obvious that now its mostly his one sided affair and the woman doesnt care much.
if that woman don't care much, then y she still want to go out with him.

your husband is smart also, if not he will not use excuse to cover his act.