Private Investigator

Triple

Alpha Male
Why bother to get a PI???

If u suspect something is wrong.. just outright confront the person. If the suspected party has lost feelings for this relationship.. wun even bother to dispute. Just get a uncontested divorce. Don't even need any evidence.

Hiring a PI is a waste of $ and highlly confrontational.

mtan

Why bother to get a PI???

If you suspect something is wrong.. just outright confront the person. If the suspected party has lost feelings for this relationship.. wun even bother to dispute. Just get a uncontested divorce. dont't even need any evidence.

Hiring a PI is a waste of $ and highlly confrontational.
if life is so simple, then there wouldn't have war in the war.

moreover, it will be easier to file for divorce if u have the evidence

Triple

Alpha Male
if the marriage is over.. bringing a gun to the discussing table with surely start a war.
There is such a thing called uncontested divorce.. where both parties agree to split.
Divorce become contested when 1 party becomes so pissed off .... the contesting is more to spite the other party rather than contest the divorce itself.

Getting a PI is 100% gurantee to resulted in a contest.

If uncontested.. u dun even need evidence.. just 1 party alledges.. the other party dun contest.. or even can admit .. then all part amicably.

BETRAYED

if the marriage is over.. bringing a gun to the discussing table with surely start a war.
There is such a thing called uncontested divorce.. where both parties agree to split.
Divorce become contested when 1 party becomes so pissed off .... the contesting is more to spite the other party rather than contest the divorce itself.

Getting a PI is 100% gurantee to resulted in a contest.

If uncontested.. u dun even need evidence.. just 1 party alledges.. the other party dun contest.. or even can admit .. then all part amicably.
u are right, when wife file divorce without any evidence in hands, husband will contest so as to spite the wife and delayed the marriage. But if u have evidence, there is no way to contest, as all the evidence in the form of photographs and independant witness is there, if he contest, he will not win.

Also men and women are different, in order for us to give up on our marriage, we want to see for ourselves so that our heart will 'die' and proceed for divorce

Triple

Alpha Male
Huh???

I don't think we are on the same page. If the marriage is over, let's say H is eating outside.. W files.. why would H contest to save the marriage? H would rather settle amicably, and both move on with their lives.

But if W files.. and shows PI reports.. ask for substantial damages.. which H probably cannot afford, H will contest for the sake of protecting his stake, rather than trying to save the marriage.

My point is.. there are many ppl out there offerring weapons to instigate a maritial fight. If the feelings in a marriage is over, it's better to settle amicably, rather than start buying weapons of mass destruction. Do u realy think a PI report is going to salvage the marriage?

Getting a PI involved maybe to soothe the soul.. fair enough ... but to use it as evidence in a divorce is a seperate matter altogether. Think of it as bringing a gun to a "truce negociation" meeting.

u are right, when wife file divorce without any evidence in hands, husband will contest so as to spite the wife and delayed the marriage. But if u have evidence, there is no way to contest, as all the evidence in the form of photographs and independant witness is there, if he contest, he will not win.

Also men and women are different, in order for us to give up on our marriage, we want to see for ourselves so that our heart will 'die' and proceed for divorce

mtan

Huh???

I don't think we are on the same page. If the marriage is over, let's say H is eating outside.. W files.. why would H contest to save the marriage? H would rather settle amicably, and both move on with their lives.

But if W files.. and shows PI reports.. ask for substantial damages.. which H probably cannot afford, H will contest for the sake of protecting his stake, rather than trying to save the marriage.

My point is.. there are many ppl out there offerring weapons to instigate a maritial fight. If the feelings in a marriage is over, it's better to settle amicably, rather than start buying weapons of mass destruction. Do u realy think a PI report is going to salvage the marriage?

Getting a PI involved maybe to soothe the soul.. fair enough ... but to use it as evidence in a divorce is a seperate matter altogether. Think of it as bringing a gun to a "truce negociation" meeting.
just for your info, there are few stages to divorce. The first stage is whether there is a valid reason to file for divorce and there are many cases where many times, the husband refuse to agree on the divorce for some reason eg he wishes to enjoy best of both worlds or his man ego is there.

Hence, many lawyers had advice if the husband is having affair to get the evidence so that he can't contest on the divorce. And the divorce will be smooth. If the PI is good, with the evidence, even he contest, it will be unless as he don't have any evidence to defence himself. Even his own lawyer wil advice him not to contest as he will not have any valid resaon for committing affair.

BETRAYED

Huh???

what u are saying is to let the man have a easy way out. He found someone new and just he want to forget and dessert this marriage and also children from the marriage. He hope to walk away with mimniuim or no responsibility. We have to sit down and 'beg' for what he is suppose to provide?

What i feel is to get the evidence and let the laws takes it's course. if he betray the marriage and he still want to contest then by all means. It's will disgrace him further. When i went to the court for many divorce, before my turns, there are many cases that the husband committed adultery. They didn't even contest and also didn't even show their faces in the court.

mummygirl

I agree with u, i just wan to see the truth to let my heart die...... women tend to give lots of excuses to ourselves, unless we see the truth...

mtan

I agree with u, i just wan to see the truth to let my heart die...... women tend to give lots of excuses to ourselves, unless we see the truth...
if men make it easier for us by telling us the truth or confessing then the wife will not needs any PI to get the evidence.

Triple

Alpha Male
There is a difference between abandoning a marriage, and escaping a marriage. It is not my intention to start a flame war. But there are many reasons why a marriage fails. No point getting emotional about it. Just not fated to be together.

what u are saying is to let the man have a easy way out. He found someone new and just he want to forget and dessert this marriage and also children from the marriage. He hope to walk away with mimniuim or no responsibility. We have to sit down and 'beg' for what he is suppose to provide?

What i feel is to get the evidence and let the laws takes it's course. if he betray the marriage and he still want to contest then by all means. It's will disgrace him further. When i went to the court for many divorce, before my turns, there are many cases that the husband committed adultery. They didn't even contest and also didn't even show their faces in the court.

mtan

There is a difference between abandoning a marriage, and escaping a marriage. It is not my intention to start a flame war. But there are many reasons why a marriage fails. No point getting emotional about it. Just not fated to be together.
yes there was many OTHER reasons that a marriage fails. But if marriage fails because of affair then the wife and the children of the marriage should not be make to suffer for it.

I believe u are a man, can i ask u this question. If u have found out your wife is having affair outside and if she don't admit and also does not want to divorce. What will you do? She keep on denying but she is spending a lot of times with that men. Will u just let it continue/

mummygirl

yes there was many OTHER reasons that a marriage fails. But if marriage fails because of affair then the wife and the children of the marriage should not be make to suffer for it.

I believe u are a man, can i ask u this question. If u have found out your wife is having affair outside and if she don't admit and also does not want to divorce. What will you do? She keep on denying but she is spending a lot of times with that men. Will u just let it continue/

Hmm, i agree.. cos actually our main purpose to hire a pi is not to make things worsen or to shame him. For me, i just wanna ensure that i did not wrong him, truth will tells everything.. Also to make my heart die, dun wish to pin on hope that he will fully love me etc etc.... Things will have to move on from there...if he really commited it...

I still hv yet to decide which pi to go to.. very worry that my budget i hv will not get me anything....

Triple

Alpha Male
I am a man. I did not write the instruction manual for man, but my opinion is that man see relationships as complimentary, not supplementary, while women view it the other way around. Taking up tennis does not mean forgoing badminton. Can be good at both.

Everyone shd be responsible for their own happiness. If a woman expect to derive happiness from a man, something is not quite right. It shd be a mutually beneficial relationship. Man and woman need not agree. Each shd seek their own happiness. If things dun work out cos the man is eating outside.. guess who is the sad one. My point is.. seek own happiness. There are others who many appreciate u better.

Many ppl say the man do not file for divorce for ego reason. If u wanna believe that logic, go ahead. Could it be that the guy did not want to abandon the family in the first place? My opinion.. the one who files is the one initiating the fight. Ppl shd stop giving excuses that it was the other party who started it. The one who files is the one initiating the end.

miccghar

I am a man. I did not write the instruction manual for man, but my opinion is that man see relationships as complimentary, not supplementary, while women view it the other way around. Taking up tennis does not mean forgoing badminton. Can be good at both.

Everyone shd be responsible for their own happiness. If a woman expect to derive happiness from a man, something is not quite right. It shd be a mutually beneficial relationship. Man and woman need not agree. Each shd seek their own happiness. If things dun work out cos the man is eating outside.. guess who is the sad one. My point is.. seek own happiness. There are others who many appreciate u better.

Many ppl say the man do not file for divorce for ego reason. If u wanna believe that logic, go ahead. Could it be that the guy did not want to abandon the family in the first place? My opinion.. the one who files is the one initiating the fight. Ppl shd stop giving excuses that it was the other party who started it. The one who files is the one initiating the end.
So u comparing badminton as the wife and tennis as the other lady? And taking up tennis does not mean forgoing badminton. Can be good at both. In my opinion, this is really disgusting, since u have given committment to stay loyal, how could u still have another women outside.

For a marriage, it takes the husband and wife to work together. but if the husband stray, how u expect the wife to contiune happily in the marriage

u are way wrong, the one who file for divroce does not always means they want to it, but they are force to do it. Why would a man who is engaging his times outside with that women and at home, the wife is providing a comfortable life want to stop it.

Valval

Hi all,

I m suspecting that my hubby had a woman outside n she is his part time school classmate. I confronted him once last year he deny and even swear to the guan yin that we are praying at our house. but all are lies. he had actually admitted the affairs to my gal friends who were trying to help as he is not talking to me. After which he promise to leave the gal but recently they are back together again. this gal is very clever to play mind games with my hubby making herself hard to catch to hook my hubby. I really cannot take it anymore. I wanted to hire a PI to check. ASk for some quote from this kukosai company but saw in this forum that they are not good. Anyone can recommend anything. I really need to find some evidence asap. I need to engage a PI on Valentine day.

BETRAYED

Hi all,

I m suspecting that my hubby had a woman outside n she is his part time school classmate. I confronted him once last year he deny and even swear to the guan yin that we are praying at our house. but all are lies. he had actually admitted the affairs to my gal friends who were trying to help as he is not talking to me. After which he promise to leave the gal but recently they are back together again. this gal is very clever to play mind games with my hubby making herself hard to catch to hook my hubby. I really cannot take it anymore. I wanted to hire a PI to check. ASk for some quote from this kukosai company but saw in this forum that they are not good. Anyone can recommend anything. I really need to find some evidence asap. I need to engage a PI on Valentine day.
if i am u, stay away from that company. My sister was cheated by the 'Indian boss'. He promised so mcuh but in the end get nothing.

want to share with us which company u hired and want happened?
chose from a big ads in CATS, tot more trustable, wanted to track someone on her/his movements and wanted concrete video, pics of contact or transaction, met Indian PI at hotel lobby cafe, said retired CID, wear beige color short sleeve with 4 pocket type.
Charge me a few thousand and estimate 1st results review in 2 weeks....after 2 weeks keep chasing the 'moon'. Fedup!!

Finally after 6 weeks, met up again. Told me 'targeted' person do ordinary routine, nothing to tape or take pic. Said this was done by his 'sidekick', got some mistakes like follow wrong person because I never give picture, tat's y delay. What kind of xcuse was that when name, I/C, address was given in the first place....... grrrrh....now still fuming doh. Said he can do better job but to start over again needs another fee. Results guaranteed tis time but new fees want $10K. I said considered and walked off.

Previously too new, inexperience, too impatient to check and he kept using ex- CID status, kept saying he got all the contacts and links "inside", tot in safe hands but later wake up (painfully!!).

Be careful dear.....i understand because i was in those shoes. If really want better get from a friend got 'physically' expereince and recommend the PI used before.

miccghar

chose from a big ads in CATS, tot more trustable, wanted to track someone on her/his movements and wanted concrete video, pics of contact or transaction, met Indian PI at hotel lobby cafe, said retired CID, wear beige color short sleeve with 4 pocket type.
Charge me a few thousand and estimate 1st results review in 2 weeks....after 2 weeks keep chasing the 'moon'. Fedup!!

Finally after 6 weeks, met up again. Told me 'targeted' person do ordinary routine, nothing to tape or take pic. Said this was done by his 'sidekick', got some mistakes like follow wrong person because I never give picture, tat's y delay. What kind of xcuse was that when name, I/C, address was given in the first place....... grrrrh....now still fuming doh. Said he can do better job but to start over again needs another fee. Results guaranteed tis time but new fees want $10K. I said considered and walked off.

Previously too new, inexperience, too impatient to check and he kept using ex- CID status, kept saying he got all the contacts and links "inside", tot in safe hands but later wake up (painfully!!).

Be careful dear.....i understand because i was in those shoes. If really want better get from a friend got 'physically' expereince and recommend the PI used before.
is it the same company?