Private Investigator

Hi Mtan,
Reason to hire a PI,
Danger.Unless you are very familiar with private investigation work, you’ll be putting yourself in grave danger if you try to do​
your own private investigation. The reason for this is that you are unlikely to know the art of surveillance or counter-surveillance and are therefore more likely to blow your cover early in the investigation. This exposure could very well lead to greater danger for you when the subject you are trying to follow realizes your presence, especially if the person has criminal experience.
It is far more sensible for you to hire the services of a private investigator that has been specially-trained in the art of​
undercover and surveillance work. In all likelihood, he or she is in a position and has sufficient experience and resources to go undetected throughout the whole investigation process – something that will be quite impossible for you to achieve.

mic2

Hi Mtan,
Reason to hire a PI,
Danger.Unless you are very familiar with private investigation work, you’ll be putting yourself in grave danger if you try to do​
your own private investigation. The reason for this is that you are unlikely to know the art of surveillance or counter-surveillance and are therefore more likely to blow your cover early in the investigation. This exposure could very well lead to greater danger for you when the subject you are trying to follow realizes your presence, especially if the person has criminal experience.
It is far more sensible for you to hire the services of a private investigator that has been specially-trained in the art of​
undercover and surveillance work. In all likelihood, he or she is in a position and has sufficient experience and resources to go undetected throughout the whole investigation process – something that will be quite impossible for you to achieve.

private investigator, u sound like u are a PI yourself? are u April tay or Yumiko?

newlife2010

private investigator, u sound like u are a PI yourself? are u April tay or Yumiko?
even if she is not one of them, she should be a PI promoting her services.

We don't need another PI to promote her services here, what we wan is mummy who had used the services of PI to share their experience here and if they are good recommend to those who need it.

miccghar

even if she is not one of them, she should be a PI promoting her services.

We don't need another PI to promote her services here, what we wan is mummy who had used the services of PI to share their experience here and if they are good recommend to those who need it.
i agree. Dinnie, had recommend to me a very good PI. If any mummies needs help to get a good PI , can email me.

samsixave

We just share everthing here and let everybody know more about PI if there is need,maybe u need in future we dun know rite.
At here we can share our experience only.can u share with me which PI agency service is good or bad,thks.

mikki1980

hi, i need your help mummies, i need a recommendation of a good and relaible PI. i was cheated by Catch cheating spouse aka Kukosai.

Pls recomend me a good PI, TKS

mikki1980

hi dinnie,

i have send u a email, but so far no reply. can u reply me asap on your PI?

Also, mummies, have u all got recommendation?

mic2

thanks mummies, the PI u recommend was really good. Now i got the evidence that he is having affair. Tks you.

now have to deicde the 2nd step, whether to file the divorce or use the evidence to confront and make him stop.
can i know what u decide to do with the evidence? have u confronted him or have to decide to keep quiet about it.

BETRAYED

why do u want to give him a chance to break your heart twice.

unless u are very sure that he will never do it again, i suggest u better think of protecting yourself first

mikki1980

can i know what u decide to do with the evidence? have u confronted him or have to decide to keep quiet about it.
i have confronted him, he was angry with me when he saw the evidence.

I told him off, if he have not betray then i would not have done it.

After that he tried to sweet talk to me. saying he didn't know what he was doing and want to salvage the marriage.

I didn't reply him.

I am still considering whether to forgive him one more time.

dinnie

i have confronted him, he was angry with me when he saw the evidence.

I told him off, if he have not betray then i would not have done it.

After that he tried to sweet talk to me. saying he didn't know what he was doing and want to salvage the marriage.

I didn't reply him.

I am still considering whether to forgive him one more time.
mikki, considered carefully.

He had betrayed u once, and hurt u badly. Will he hurt u a second time, is he really remorseful? are u able to forgive and forget.

take care

mikki1980

amanda, i use to think like u.

Now i realise, even u have the money don't his heart is not there, then what's the use of the money.

Also what we women can do is limited. I don;t know how to get the evidence i need to protect myself.

Actually the PI charge me not very expensive