Private Investigator

BETRAYED

Just want to share a different perspective on these issue.

I think if we suspect our partner of cheating, and we started looking for PI to gather proofs, IMO it's like choosing a long winding path that will bring more heartache and hurts not just to ourselves, and our partners, but also to those people we love around us.

It's like we are opening a pandora box, we will never know what's inside. Honestly whatever the PI finds out, what will it do? Save our marriage? As a weapon in divorce courts?

Hiring a PI will be like we are hiring a lawyer getting ready to sue someone that has wronged us.
Why not just filled for divorce and try to part ways in good term? Sometimes certain thing is better if we just keep it to ourselves.

We will preserve the dignity of our partners in the eye of our kids and loved ones. When our partner is stupid enough to degrade themselves, we need to be the smarter one to ensure our kids and loved ones will grow up with the picture of their parents kind of intact.

Most of the times, we have some part in why things happenned. Like Tiger wood, all the bitches out there know he makes upward of 120 million a year. They will find anyway to try to enjoy those earnings. So no matter how strong Tiger is, he will certainly fall prey...even the Bible say, we will not be able to face this kind of seduction and warn us to run away.

So if our partner is a white collar in some firm, where everybody in the office knows he is making a 6 digits salary. Sure enough a few of those bitches will try to steal a piece of the pie. So our job will get more complicated than just be a house wife, we need to make sure our husband is not attractive to those bitches.
Some things like :
1. Participate in Company functions, make sure you look gorgeous and extra friendly to everybody, especially those bitches. If you are nice and extra friendly, at least you give them no excuse of "his wife is an ass, he needs a better companion"

2. Let your husband be what he was intended to be in a family, the King, so he does not need to be king some where else.

3. Limit your family usage of xtra luxurious stuff, those just magnify the X factor that attract bitches.

4. And the most important thing is pray for your partner whenever you guys are apart. Pray when your partner leave for works, away for company trips. Ask for God's favor and grace to protect both of you.
a fact of life from what u listed.
1) husband does want want to bring wife for any company events as he feel that is not necessary.
2)to be a king they want to have concubine, then ??? anyway it's already stressing to be taking care of children now and have to treat him like king? actually, it takes two to built up a marriage, if he king and does not share house work, then the wife is like a maid.
3)problem is some husband think spending on clothes at 100 is expensive.
4)we can rely on god to help us in this. If a person want to stray then no matter what u do no use.

miccghar

I have heard many story how some husband treated the wife so cruelly and leaving the family alone. What I feel is, we as the wife have to assess whether the husband is worth us salvaging the marriage. It can't happen one time and most likely to repeat again. So how many heartbreak we have to go through before he will come back to the family.

What I have learn is that, rather to start in a marriage and be miserable, then get a divorce where both party will be happy. In fact, the children life will be most stable and enjoyable instead of seening the parent quarrelling and unhappy.

mic2

i believe there are more divorces is because women are better educated and knowledgeable. They knows their right. Also many of them are independent ie, they have their own job, saving and able to live without man.

mic2

anyone knows where to go for complaint against PI? i got a friend, she hired the 'famous' company "catch cheating spouses". they took the money and didn't even do any job then tell my friend got nothing happen, they can't even shows any prove. This is really unprofessional. Can anyone tell me how to get back the money.

april1130

anyone knows where to go for complaint against PI? i got a friend, she hired the 'famous' company "catch cheating spouses". they took the money and didn't even do any job then tell my friend got nothing happen, they can't even shows any prove. This is really unprofessional. Can anyone tell me how to get back the money.
hi i think this can complaint to the case trust see if they can help to get back ur friend money.

mtan

that's why if getting a PI, it's best to get some help from others who have used the services. Don't create another problem to solve the current problem u have.

wannabehappy

Hi all, I came across this thread while I was searching for 'PI' service on google. I saw that a couple of you used the same PI recommended by Dinnie and had good experience with the PI. Can you pm me the details of this PI please?

Thanks a lot.

mtan

when u have the evidence, it's better you make a choice fast. Wait and see will only confuse u further. And it will emotionally and mentally

coolmom

when u have the evidence, it's better you make a choice fast. Wait and see will only confuse u further. And it will emotionally and mentally
Agree with you, better to make a clean break fast, although children, in this case, suffer the most.

mtan

hi mtan,

only show him the photos if you have decided and be VERY firm on a divorce...

if you are still uncertain, then my advice is dont show him those photos 1st, cause all men are the same.. once they know you know something and that they are going to lose you, they will beg for forgiveness to win your sympathy....
miss sixty, just want to know how are u getting on?