Private Investigator

Mommies chill ~ if really you suspect your hubby got affair, you no need to waste money hire IP. If still want to be with your hubby just close one eye, act blur bah. Else straightaway divorce lorh. What for to waste your pocket money.

Life so short and unpredictable, why must waste your tears or effort on such man...just let go and lead a singlehood happy life lorh.

As for your children, one day they will grow up .. filial or not also a qns mark but as parents just do your part to take care of them... then when they reach the right age.. just tell them the fact that 'no love already so cannot be together' they sure can understand when they grow up
I don't agree with what u say?

Marriage is not a game. We can't just divorce based on suspicion. Like what you say, life is short, and if by spending some money to get a peace of mind, why not?

If u are going to teach your children to take it so easily with marriage, then they will never understand the seriousness of relationship.

mtan

I dont't agree with what you say?

Marriage is not a game. We can't just divorce based on suspicion. Like what you say, life is short, and if by spending some money to get a peace of mind, why not?

If you are going to teach your children to take it so easily with marriage, then they will never understand the seriousness of relationship.
i agree with what unforgiven said. Why cover one eye? why needs to share your husband with someone else.

newlife2010

Mommies chill ~ if really you suspect your hubby got affair, you no need to waste money hire IP. If still want to be with your hubby just close one eye, act blur bah. Else straightaway divorce lorh. What for to waste your pocket money.

Life so short and unpredictable, why must waste your tears or effort on such man...just let go and lead a singlehood happy life lorh.

As for your children, one day they will grow up .. filial or not also a qns mark but as parents just do your part to take care of them... then when they reach the right age.. just tell them the fact that 'no love already so cannot be together' they sure can understand when they grow up
I agree that we should not waste our tears or money on a unfaithful man, but I feel if your man is betraying u, then u should get PI and get the evidence, then use the evidence to squeeze out all u can from him, to teach him a lession for betraying your marriage.

mic2

oic.. but their biz is still very good

hi shiyi, I got a friend who hired the PI that u mentioned. She was 'cheated' of her money. The PI have been doing her case for 1 year and so far, no evidence and nothing was given to her. When she ask for refunds, the boss, refused to meet her. This is really terrible.

shiyi

hi shiyi, I got a friend who hired the PI that u mentioned. She was 'cheated' of her money. The PI have been doing her case for 1 year and so far, no evidence and nothing was given to her. When she ask for refunds, the boss, refused to meet her. This is really terrible.
wow that is terrible.so many bad reviews bout him yet his biz still quite good

dinnie

i know a pi company change by hour
20 hour for $1500
can sms 82058311
I feel it's not just about how cheap is the investigations.

If u are getting a PI. Make sure he is able to get what u want and not just get the cheapest, as from my previously experience, I came across some PI company are actually cheating money. Although they charge very cheap but they don't deliver what they promised.

Then I came across this PI. He really provide personalized service and teaches me many things to deal with the problems I have. He even done extra job for me without any charges. I really feel indebted to him. If anyone out there need to have a reliable and professional PI, email me at Dinnie.looi@gmail.com

april1130

hi dinnie, i noe the pi as what yumiko say that is a good company and is not like what u said...we found this company is good and price is ok oso. and they oso keep update us abt the case photo pic and report. they really done the job very well

mic2

hi dinnie, i know the pi as what yumiko say that is a good company and is not like what you said...we found this company is good and price is ok also. and they also keep update us about the case photo pic and report. they really done the job very well
Are u wrking for the PI or u have used their service?

mic2

april tay, you are a pi from "dp", what you are doing is really unethical. Is your company in such a bad state that you have to cheap here. Pls bring your business somehwhere else.
Yes, i also did receive the same email from her. she even give me her hp number and claiming she is busy outside doing case and unable to read email. We must expose this kind of cheat. I think she and yumiko is the same person. This is really disgrace!!!! How to trust this kind of PI. iT REALLY SHOWS THEY ARE CHEAP AND CHEAT.

breakfree

april tay, you are a pi from "dp", what you are doing is really unethical. Is your company in such a bad state that you have to cheap here. Pls bring your business somehwhere else.
Tks, I almost want to call the number. it's really terrible for them to do this kind of things. If the comapny is good, they don't have to resort to this.

AugBoyz

Yes, i also did receive the same email from her. she even give me her hp number and claiming she is busy outside doing case and unable to read email. We must expose this kind of cheat. I think she and yumiko is the same person. This is really disgrace!!!! How to trust this kind of PI. iT REALLY SHOWS THEY ARE CHEAP AND CHEAT.
are they really the same person?

april1130

hi i am just wanted to share with u guy why must u guy say till like cheatting and cheap. i stated here to u noe but never use of force. jus want to be a good person recom the company to other that are in need..im oso a mummy that have problem with my hubby...u guy say till like that really make mi very heart pain n sad abt it...

hi i am just wanted to share with you guy why must you guy say till like cheatting and cheap. i stated here to you know but never use of force. just want to be a good person recom the company to other that are in need..im also a mummy that have problem with my hubby...you guy say till like that really make mi very heart pain n sad about it...
so are u a PI yourself? why not tell the truth. I think they are angry because u lied about using the service and it misled them.