Private Investigator

newlife2010

unforgiven, sorry to hear about you... i believed it's also tough on your side having to adjust and adapt a new life all over again. for your divorce, managed to fight for your rights??

yes, you are right. i just have to moniter him closly for now. in fact, i have become very sensitive lately. i seem to doubt everything he does, his actions and his words. All these, make me very insecure and really hate this feeling, but deep down in my heart, i believe, the love for him is still here. so, i guessed i just have to give both of us time to heal over this and hopefully things will work out.

mtan, yes.. he admitted all his doings and his wrongs. as for his freedom, he never really specifically mentioned about it. but so far, he never really go out except once with his close friends and came back before midnight, so i think still ok bah... other that this, he will fetch me after work everyday and have dinner with him then we head home....

but, i can't conclude anything now, cause i still feel insecure even though he is with me everyday. i think it's becase the trust is no longer that strong and confident.. but i guessed i am still holding now is because i know i still love him and hoping that he will really be remorseful and change for our future...
why do men always have to learn their lessons the hard ways. Don't they know how much hurt they given to us

mtan

unforgiven, sorry to hear about you... i believed it's also tough on your side having to adjust and adapt a new life all over again. for your divorce, managed to fight for your rights??

yes, you are right. i just have to moniter him closly for now. in fact, i have become very sensitive lately. i seem to doubt everything he does, his actions and his words. All these, make me very insecure and really hate this feeling, but deep down in my heart, i believe, the love for him is still here. so, i guessed i just have to give both of us time to heal over this and hopefully things will work out.

mtan, yes.. he admitted all his doings and his wrongs. as for his freedom, he never really specifically mentioned about it. but so far, he never really go out except once with his close friends and came back before midnight, so i think still ok bah... other that this, he will fetch me after work everyday and have dinner with him then we head home....

but, i can't conclude anything now, cause i still feel insecure even though he is with me everyday. i think it's becase the trust is no longer that strong and confident.. but i guessed i am still holding now is because i know i still love him and hoping that he will really be remorseful and change for our future...
misssixty, u really love him a lot. It's not easy but wish u all the best.

mic2

hi, I recently found out through my wife handphone that she is exchanging intimate messages with a male. From the messages, I knew they are having affair. I need a good and reliable PI to help me get evidence. Pls recommend me a PI.

missixty

mentally things are better. At least from PI's photographs I know I am not overly suspicious and I am not crazy.

Seriously thinking of taking the step of divorcing him. But very afriad to take the 1st step.
hi, newlife, how are things? what's your actions?
yes... it really does require lots of courage to take the every 1st step, be it is divorcing or forgiving..

hi, I recently found out through my wife handphone that she is exchanging intimate messages with a male. From the messages, I knew they are having affair. I need a good and reliable PI to help me get evidence. Pls recommend me a PI.
hi,
are you sure you are prepared to know the truth? the truth will surfaced once you engaged a PI, and it's going to be really hurting.
you may want to think twice.

mic2

hi, newlife, how are things? what's your actions?
yes... it really does require lots of courage to take the every 1st step, be it is divorcing or forgiving..

hi,
are you sure you are prepared to know the truth? the truth will surfaced once you engaged a PI, and it's going to be really hurting.
you may want to think twice.
misssixty, i read your earlier thread. Isn't it good to know of the truth so that you can confront the fact? if u have not found the truth, he might have still continue and brakup your marriage.

For me, I don't know to stay in a marriage where one party is no more faithful to the other. What kind of evidence did the PI get for you? how much it cost?

missixty

misssixty, i read your earlier thread. Isn't it good to know of the truth so that you can confront the fact? if you have not found the truth, he might have still continue and brakup your marriage.

For me, I dont't know to stay in a marriage where one party is no more faithful to the other. What kind of evidence did the PI get for you? how much it cost?

yes... it's good to know the truth, no one likes to be betrayed. but, for sure... the truth is superb hurting.
my PI was a good one.. he got me sufficient evidences that my other party cannot deny at all. if u need referral, you may want to pm me.

mic2

yes... it's good to know the truth, no one likes to be betrayed. but, for sure... the truth is superb hurting.
my PI was a good one.. he got me sufficient evidences that my other party cannot deny at all. if you need referral, you may want to pm me.
hi, I was recommend a PI by a friend. However I feel quite uneasy, cos he suggest to place a GPS tracking in my wife car. I am very afraid that she get to know before I get hold of evidence. I am also worry whether is there any legal implications. Anyway, He charged me 8k for the investigation, which I also find quite ex. Any one can advice?

missixty

hi, I was recommend a PI by a friend. However I feel quite uneasy, cos he suggest to place a GPS tracking in my wife car. I am very afraid that she get to know before I get hold of evidence. I am also worry whether is there any legal implications. Anyway, He charged me 8k for the investigation, which I also find quite ex. Any one can advice?
hi mic,
wow.. 8K is very very ex...
maybe u want to seek opinon from other PI

shiyi

my PI customers told me that 8k is quite normal..perhaps u might wanna check out catchcheatingspouse.. they have been in the industry for many yrs..

BETRAYED

my PI customers told me that 8k is quite normal..perhaps you might wanna check out catchcheatingspouse.. they have been in the industry for many yrs..
A advice to all, Don't go to catchcheatingspouse. The boss are the same as Kukosai. A friend of mine was almost cheated money by the company. We spoke to a Indian man who claim to be the the boss. He promised many things and even evidence. After giving them the job and money, not only they didn't do the job, but also ask for more money. Imagine my friend's husband was sleeping at home, and they can say he is out with friends. When ask for more details, he ask for more money. This is really unethical and unprofessional. Have to lookout for this kind of 'Bad Hat' in the industry.

mtan

A advice to all, dont't go to catchcheatingspouse. The boss are the same as Kukosai. A friend of mine was almost cheated money by the company. We spoke to a Indian man who claim to be the the boss. He promised many things and even evidence. After giving them the job and money, not only they didn't do the job, but also ask for more money. Imagine my friend's husband was sleeping at home, and they can say he is out with friends. When ask for more details, he ask for more money. This is really unethical and unprofessional. Have to lookout for this kind of 'Bad Hat' in the industry.
8k is too much.

I have also bad feedback about Kukosai, it seems they used to hired anyone with motorcycles as PI and after working for them, refused to paid them salary. Like that, how to trust this kind of company? My cousin happen to be one of them cheated by them.

shiyi

A advice to all, dont't go to catchcheatingspouse. The boss are the same as Kukosai. A friend of mine was almost cheated money by the company. We spoke to a Indian man who claim to be the the boss. He promised many things and even evidence. After giving them the job and money, not only they didn't do the job, but also ask for more money. Imagine my friend's husband was sleeping at home, and they can say he is out with friends. When ask for more details, he ask for more money. This is really unethical and unprofessional. Have to lookout for this kind of 'Bad Hat' in the industry.
oic.. but their biz is still very good

bcos i noe the boss ma,. they are my customer
My sister did hired Kukosai before and their service suck. They promised u many things but in the end after payments made, they totally forget about you!!!.

On the first meeting, he claims he will help and give the price for the job at $500/- but after a week, asked for more money saying that $500/- is not enough. But when ask what he did for us for the $500/- he can't give details. Only when we threaten to complaint to CASE, then he refund the money.

audreyling

yes marriage is based on trust, but not blinding trust.

Hiring a PI is not passing him a death sentence, it's in fact verifing whether the suspicion is truth. If it's at least you have the evidence. If it's not true, he will not know because the investigation is done discreetly.

Your husband can ring you up and tell you where he is, but if he is lying will you know?

Many wife are like you. Trusting the husband too blinding and in the end when they 'open' their eyes the husband is not there.

Anyway, you dont't check your husband if there is no suspicion. And even if he is having affair, you can never get him to admit. So a PI is a better option as we housewife, dont't know how to do it
I totally agreed with you Dinnie. Me and my husband has been into a very complicated relationship during the past few years.. In the past I have done him wrong and now it seems like pay back time. I caught him fooling around exactly a year ago with a china woman and now it happened again as I'm suspecting him with his colleague! I have sent you an email to get the contact of a PI that you can recommend... hopefully not too ex.. and I can meet up with him today.

cupcakes

Hi Dinnie,

I really need a realiabe private investigator immediately, may I get the PI contact pls. Pls help-struggling mummy & baby