Private Investigator

BETRAYED

Anyone can help to figure what VIETNAMESE BITCH was trying to say in her msg sent to my hubby.

BITCH texted to him: Dear, call me when you get home. I have something to tell you very important.

I wonder what is so important issue all about? Is it something wrong they did it?
It really annoying me when I asked him about this. He diverted it many times.
if u wan him to stop, then definitely u needs to do something. Those vietnamese main intention is to cheat money from local guys, so they will do all things to get what they want

newlife2010

hi all.

I really envy those mummies who have the courage to get a PI to check on their husbands.

I would like to share my story and seek some advice. I am married for 5 years. During this 5 years our marriage was so happy and I give birth to the 1st child. But problem started during and after birth. He seem a change person. He is cold towards me and started spending a lot of time at work. Many a time, I was not able to contact him on his handphone.

One day he came back home in the wee hour of the morning, and was bathing. There was a sms from his handphone. I was very surprise how come he still have sms so late. I went over to take a look. To my surprise, it was a message greeting him hubby and saying goodnight. My heart dropped. I deleted the sms and pretend to sleep.

I dare not confront him as I didn't want him to accuse me of checking on his handphone.

I think of getting a PI. But there are many concerns. I am afraid to be cheated by the PI as I have heard horrible story of PI collecting money and not doing the job. I am also not sure what I want to do and I am afraid what will happen if I wronged him. Can any kind mummies please help me.

dinnie

hi all.

I really envy those mummies who have the courage to get a PI to check on their husbands.

I would like to share my story and seek some advice. I am married for 5 years. During this 5 years our marriage was so happy and I give birth to the 1st child. But problem started during and after birth. He seem a change person. He is cold towards me and started spending a lot of time at work. Many a time, I was not able to contact him on his handphone.

One day he came back home in the wee hour of the morning, and was bathing. There was a sms from his handphone. I was very surprise how come he still have sms so late. I went over to take a look. To my surprise, it was a message greeting him hubby and saying goodnight. My heart dropped. I deleted the sms and pretend to sleep.

I dare not confront him as I didn't want him to accuse me of checking on his handphone.

I think of getting a PI. But there are many concerns. I am afraid to be cheated by the PI as I have heard horrible story of PI collecting money and not doing the job. I am also not sure what I want to do and I am afraid what will happen if I wronged him. Can any kind mummies please help me.
newlife, if u are afraid of being cheated, try to look for referral, ie someone who had use the service before. Made sure the PI is licenced by the police force. I had also hired a PI before and I got my PI thru referral. I was not disapointed as the service was excellent.

It very important that the PI reports the truth, so that u will not wronged him. Those PI who gaurentee that they will sure get evidence against your husband even before they start the job are lying. So it's better to hire someone who is relaible and honest.

I find that your husband movements is suspcious. U have to do somethings. Does he have other tell tale signs like sensitive with his handphone? spending a lot, flaring up easily, and making a lot of sms?

newlife2010

newlife, if you are afraid of being cheated, try to look for referral, ie someone who had use the service before. Made sure the PI is licenced by the police force. I had also hired a PI before and I got my PI thru referral. I was not disapointed as the service was excellent.

It very important that the PI reports the truth, so that you will not wronged him. Those PI who gaurentee that they will sure get evidence against your husband even before they start the job are lying. So it's better to hire someone who is relaible and honest.

I find that your husband movements is suspcious. you have to do somethings. Does he have other tell tale signs like sensitive with his handphone? spending a lot, flaring up easily, and making a lot of sms?
hi I finally called the PI. But still deciding whether to engage him? Very afraid to know the truth

dinnie

hi I finally called the PI. But still deciding whether to engage him? Very afraid to know the truth
it really depend on what kind of life u want to lead.

What I feel, it's better to know the truth early as u can stop them if they just started or if u know early, at least u can do some planning for yourself and kids if u have any, before he drop u the bomb.

newlife2010

it really depend on what kind of life you want to lead.

What I feel, it's better to know the truth early as you can stop them if they just started or if you know early, at least you can do some planning for yourself and kids if you have any, before he drop you the bomb.
thanks, dinnie. the PI is definitely professional and good. He helped me a lot and went the extra mile to give me advice. thanks again dinnie. I really appreciate it.

mrslonelywife

Been few months of battle to stop everything included filing divorce and all the sake for my son, but it did not work well just all because of this VIETNAMESE BITCH LISA kept coming to my hubby everytimes. I was angry at all of time.

How much I really HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE this vietnamese bitch lisa for being sooooo CHEAP SLUT & HUSBAND-STEALER? I cannot tolerate it any longer.

On 11th Sept 2010, this *stuff* helped me to discovered one thing. I processed to bring my boy to the 5-star hotel at Outram Road to caught my hubby and this vitenam bitch lisa having nice breakfast in the morning. That was where they stayed overnight there. I know he checked into this hotels many times. I know very well enough to track him.

I finally got chance to face-to-face this vietmanese bitch lisa and stared at her fiercely. Yet guess what. She saw us and her hands was shaking. She just smiled at me.

She is simply a BIG BITCH PROS to my eyes. She is all no DECENT VIETNAMESE looking. She is more like those women at Geylang Lorong as the way she was wearing like this.

I never forget her face. I nicknamed her this. *Wont slap her as her face is full of toxics.*

Now we are in the process of divorce.

I let the bad karma do its job to punish this VITENAMESE BITCH LISA one day. Same for him too for lying to me so many times.

I know quite about this BITCH LISA. I know her name and where she stays. I wont bother her. Bad Karma will fall on her one day.
But I not sure if she is married or divorcee becoz she is still PR Sporean. *can anyone highlight me this?*

This BITCH LISA is a big obstacles in SG to cause so many divorces rising. I hate her very much.

Of course you all sg women sure hate her and the sight of her at all the cost. If you are the one who study beauty courses (like pedi, spa and else) at beautyeastaisa (forget its name) at Far East Plaza, shoo this bitch lisa away as she will be studying there and working at somewhere at alberts complex or what. I am sure u SG women know how vitenamese women look like, right.

I released those angers here finally.

mtan

ya..processing in divorce + alimony and my son's personal rights.
and he has to settle his bankrupty debts first before divorce in Nov 2010.
make sure u get money from him. he can spend that much money with the women means he has a lot of money, just a bankrupt in name.

missixty

wmisssixty, have not't hear from you soooooooo long, how's things?
hi unforgiven,
yah... it's really a looooooong time since i last posted.

now, things are all on "probation". he keeps asking for forgiveness, trying all ways to be nice, etc.... and my parents keep asking me to give him another chance, so i am really confused. all the things are now put on hold and he is so-called under "probation". but, you know, sometimes man can be nice for a period of time only, once he knows that you have fully forgiven him, he will be back to his old ways. Like the saying "leopard never changes it's spots". so, i really dun know...

btw, how abt your side??

hi unforgiven,

now, things are all on "probation". he keeps asking for forgiveness, trying all ways to be nice, etc.... and my parents keep asking me to give him another chance, so i am really confused. all the things are now put on hold and he is so-called under "probation". but, you know, sometimes man can be nice for a period of time only, once he knows that you have fully forgiven him, he will be back to his old ways. Like the saying "leopard never changes it's spots". so, i really dont know...

btw, how about your side??
misssixty, guess u have to monitor closely. Some men only start to treasure things when they are going to lose it.

I believed it's really not easy on your side.

For me, not so fortunate, he is not remorseful and even push the blame to me. I am already in the process of divorcing.

mtan

hi unforgiven,

now, things are all on "probation". he keeps asking for forgiveness, trying all ways to be nice, etc.... and my parents keep asking me to give him another chance, so i am really confused. all the things are now put on hold and he is so-called under "probation". but, you know, sometimes man can be nice for a period of time only, once he knows that you have fully forgiven him, he will be back to his old ways. Like the saying "leopard never changes it's spots". so, i really dont know...

btw, how about your side??

misssixty, did he admit to you everything and does he still want his 'freedom'?

missixty

misssixty, guess you have to monitor closely. Some men only start to treasure things when they are going to lose it.

I believed it's really not easy on your side.

For me, not so fortunate, he is not remorseful and even push the blame to me. I am already in the process of divorcing.
unforgiven, sorry to hear abt u... i believed it's also tough on your side having to adjust and adapt a new life all over again. for your divorce, managed to fight for your rights??

yes, you are right. i just have to moniter him closly for now. in fact, i have become very sensitive lately. i seem to doubt everything he does, his actions and his words. All these, make me very insecure and really hate this feeling, but deep down in my heart, i believe, the love for him is still here. so, i guessed i just have to give both of us time to heal over this and hopefully things will work out.

misssixty, did he admit to you everything and does he still want his 'freedom'?
mtan, yes.. he admitted all his doings and his wrongs. as for his freedom, he never really specifically mentioned abt it. but so far, he never really go out except once with his close friends and came back before midnight, so i think still ok bah... other that this, he will fetch me after work everyday and have dinner with him then we head home....

but, i can't conclude anything now, cause i still feel insecure even though he is with me everyday. i think it's becase the trust is no longer that strong and confident.. but i guessed i am still holding now is because i know i still love him and hoping that he will really be remorseful and change for our future...