Private Investigator

newlife2010

hi i am just wanted to share with you guy why must you guy say till like cheatting and cheap. i stated here to you know but never use of force. just want to be a good person recom the company to other that are in need..im also a mummy that have problem with my hubby...you guy say till like that really make mi very heart pain n sad about it...
I didn't simply just accused u. this is your email.

tay april

to me
show details Jan 23 (5 days ago)

hi i got ur e mail just now can u be able to sms mi tml at 81xxxxx my name april. will let u noe more information
tay april

to me
show details Jan 23 (5 days ago)

Hi yes am a pi. Company dp. Can u able to sms mi ur num so i can get back to u. Coz i nw on other case oso so very hard 4 mi to check my mail. Thanks

april1130

ya but got some people ask mi i did told them oso. than they so angry. anyway i hope u guy pls dun be angry abt it. coz i juz wanted to help those mummy that hubby that are hidding something behind to let u found a gd company to find out the true. and we can oso share here to let any mummy in need to noe abt this.

mtan

ya but got some people ask mi i did told them oso. than they so angry. anyway i hope u guy pls dun be angry abt it. coz i juz wanted to help those mummy that hubby that are hidding something behind to let u found a gd company to find out the true. and we can oso share here to let any mummy in need to noe abt this.
But u just need to be honest and let the mummy decide themselves instead of lying saying that u engage their services.

newlife2010

ya but got some people ask mi i did told them also. than they so angry. anyway i hope you guy pls dont be angry about it. coz i just wanted to help those mummy that hubby that are hidding something behind to let you found a good company to find out the true. and we can also share here to let any mummy in need to know about this.
u might not have bad intention, but what u did is really wrong. How can u lied to us about using the pi services, and commenting it's good. Do your boss know what u doing?

breakfree

I feel it's not just about how cheap is the investigations.

If you are getting a PI. Make sure he is able to get what you want and not just get the cheapest, as from my previously experience, I came across some PI company are actually cheating money. Although they charge very cheap but they dont't deliver what they promised.

Then I came across this PI. He really provide personalized service and teaches me many things to deal with the problems I have. He even done extra job for me without any charges. I really feel indebted to him. If anyone out there need to have a reliable and professional PI, email me at Dinnie.looi@gmail.com
hi dinnie, can i have the PI contacts? I have considered this thru and decide to go ahead and seek your good recommendation

miccghar

Hi mummies, can you all who have hired the services of PI give me some feedback of the PI. My sister is in need of a good PI to do investigation for her.

PI pls stay away, I want genuine feedback from someone who have used the PI services before.

newlife2010

Hi mummies, can you all who have hired the services of PI give me some feedback of the PI. My sister is in need of a good PI to do investigation for her.

PI pls stay away, I want genuine feedback from someone who have used the PI services before.
Hi, I think to get a reliable and professional investigator is very important, however, I feel that although price is very important but should not be too cheap.

mtan

make sure the PI is licensed

BETRAYED

look for referral, at least others have use the services of the PI, and will know whether the PI is honest and professional.

Sorry to say this, but there are too many bad hats(PI) in Singapore. So it's very important not to be cheated.

Dinnie have a good PI. u cab email or sms him. He should be able hekp u

lyra

Ladies, read ur stories here and really empathize with u. I heard from my husband that a bitch from his workplace was trying to seduce him the first few weeks after he started work. At that time, we r newly married and still very lovey dovey so he didn't respond to her. She's not bad looking, I noe coz she came to attend my wedding. But she's not the very attractive type. Perhaps just easy target. She seemed to have seduced almost all above average looking men in the office. She think she's attractive and can seduce any men she wants. She even announced loudly while talking to other female colleagues that my hubby doesn't get it when she try to "throw glances" at him. She already knew he's married! What a bitch!

Recently, heard she 2 timed the boss and another good-looking male colleague and was dumped by this male colleague when he found out that she's unfaithful.

I can't say more how shameless women like that can be. She's a PRC but can't say all PRCs r like that coz there r nice PRCs who r wifes and mothers in my hubby's office. Maybe foreigners like her who have no family support, no love, no faith or belief and no need to worry abt shaming family will tend to do funny stunts like that.

There was once, the company sent HER and my hubby alone on 1 week conference to Europe. I was worried sick, and tried to restrict his time gng out with her. This bitch thought I am worried abt my husband falling in love with her. Yucks. I juz dun want her to try anything funny. She kept thinking she's beautiful and men cannot resist her. Lucky I have fren in Europe who can bring my husband (and unfortunately, her) around, so he didn't need to go out with her alone.

If this happens 5 years or more after marriage, I'm not sure whether hubby can still remain so not tempted. A woman has got to be vigilant at all times!

miccghar

Ladies, read your stories here and really empathize with you. I heard from my husband that a bitch from his workplace was trying to seduce him the first few weeks after he started work. At that time, we r newly married and still very lovey dovey so he didn't respond to her. She's not bad looking, I know coz she came to attend my wedding. But she's not the very attractive type. Perhaps just easy target. She seemed to have seduced almost all above average looking men in the office. She think she's attractive and can seduce any men she wants. She even announced loudly while talking to other female colleagues that my hubby doesn't get it when she try to "throw glances" at him. She already knew he's married! What a bitch!

Recently, heard she 2 timed the boss and another good-looking male colleague and was dumped by this male colleague when he found out that she's unfaithful.

I can't say more how shameless women like that can be. She's a PRC but can't say all PRCs r like that coz there r nice PRCs who r wifes and mothers in my hubby's office. Maybe foreigners like her who have no family support, no love, no faith or belief and no need to worry about shaming family will tend to do funny stunts like that.

There was once, the company sent HER and my hubby alone on 1 week conference to Europe. I was worried sick, and tried to restrict his time gng out with her. This bitch thought I am worried about my husband falling in love with her. Yucks. I just dont want her to try anything funny. She kept thinking she's beautiful and men cannot resist her. Lucky I have friend in Europe who can bring my husband (and unfortunately, her) around, so he didn't need to go out with her alone.

If this happens 5 years or more after marriage, I'm not sure whether hubby can still remain so not tempted. A woman has got to be vigilant at all times!
yes, we have to be on the constant lookout. My brother in law was such a good person, everyone envy my sister that she had found such a good husband, but now, he is involved with a PRC women. He total neglected the family

iris90

yes, we have to be on the constant lookout. My brother in law was such a good person, everyone envy my sister that she had found such a good husband, but now, he is involved with a PRC women. He total neglected the family
Ya, nowadays love is so fragile.

breakfree

hi dinnie, can i have the PI contacts? I have considered this thru and decide to go ahead and seek your good recommendation
thks dinnie for your recommendation. The PI was great. At first was so afraid to get a PI as it's free to be a sleazy feeling. But lucky the PI got me the evidence and it justify me for getting a PI to check on him.

In my hands now, I have adultery evidence against him, but i don't know what to do. On one hand, I want to use this and get away from this man who have betrayed my trust, but on the other hand, I don't want my kids to have a broken family, and deep inside my heart, i still love him. I got the evidence, but he still don;t know and can pretend to be busy with work. I really don;t know what to do.

banner82

thks dinnie for your recommendation. The PI was great. At first was so afraid to get a PI as it's free to be a sleazy feeling. But lucky the PI got me the evidence and it justify me for getting a PI to check on him.

In my hands now, I have adultery evidence against him, but i don't know what to do. On one hand, I want to use this and get away from this man who have betrayed my trust, but on the other hand, I don't want my kids to have a broken family, and deep inside my heart, i still love him. I got the evidence, but he still don;t know and can pretend to be busy with work. I really don;t know what to do.
well, confront him with your suspicion but don't present your evidence. let's test the water first.

HouseYve

Just want to share a different perspective on these issue.

I think if we suspect our partner of cheating, and we started looking for PI to gather proofs, IMO it's like choosing a long winding path that will bring more heartache and hurts not just to ourselves, and our partners, but also to those people we love around us.

It's like we are opening a pandora box, we will never know what's inside. Honestly whatever the PI finds out, what will it do? Save our marriage? As a weapon in divorce courts?

Hiring a PI will be like we are hiring a lawyer getting ready to sue someone that has wronged us.
Why not just filled for divorce and try to part ways in good term? Sometimes certain thing is better if we just keep it to ourselves.

We will preserve the dignity of our partners in the eye of our kids and loved ones. When our partner is stupid enough to degrade themselves, we need to be the smarter one to ensure our kids and loved ones will grow up with the picture of their parents kind of intact.

Most of the times, we have some part in why things happenned. Like Tiger wood, all the bitches out there know he makes upward of 120 million a year. They will find anyway to try to enjoy those earnings. So no matter how strong Tiger is, he will certainly fall prey...even the Bible say, we will not be able to face this kind of seduction and warn us to run away.

So if our partner is a white collar in some firm, where everybody in the office knows he is making a 6 digits salary. Sure enough a few of those bitches will try to steal a piece of the pie. So our job will get more complicated than just be a house wife, we need to make sure our husband is not attractive to those bitches.
Some things like :
1. Participate in Company functions, make sure you look gorgeous and extra friendly to everybody, especially those bitches. If you are nice and extra friendly, at least you give them no excuse of "his wife is an ass, he needs a better companion"

2. Let your husband be what he was intended to be in a family, the King, so he does not need to be king some where else.

3. Limit your family usage of xtra luxurious stuff, those just magnify the X factor that attract bitches.

4. And the most important thing is pray for your partner whenever you guys are apart. Pray when your partner leave for works, away for company trips. Ask for God's favor and grace to protect both of you.

win11

Hi all mummies,

I wonder what will your decision be if the PI where to find evidence of adultery? I guess we goto ask ourselves 1st how wil we react and handle if its true that our spouse is cheating on us... I believe all of us in this forum are mummies, so whatever we do, we goto spare a thought for our children. whatever we do now wil affect their future greatly.

if u all realised, the affair partners now r usually non sporean. its either thais or PRCs...what do u think is their main motive to seduce sporean men? of course its for the money n PR status...they can b young n sweet now, but they wil grow old too! Most importantly, YOU R THE LEGAL WIFE!!! if ur husband nv ask for divorce, dnt mention u wan it! jus spend his money! dnt let the other woman spend it for u!!! u think they so silly will wait for ur husband patiently or jus wan his body not his money? when they realised tat they r wasting their time on a man who wil not divorce his wife n lieave his children, they wil leave n find another man...

but most important, we cannot b fighting with them everyday...cos it wil oni make the man go to those sluts n NEVER EVER confront the slut, cos rem, DNT EVER give her a chance to mock at u for not being able to hold ur husband heart!!! they r in no position to talk to us so nv call them up.

Hi all mummies,

I wonder what will your decision be if the PI where to find evidence of adultery? I guess we goto ask ourselves 1st how wil we react and handle if its true that our spouse is cheating on us... I believe all of us in this forum are mummies, so whatever we do, we goto spare a thought for our children. whatever we do now wil affect their future greatly.

if you all realised, the affair partners now r usually non sporean. its either thais or PRCs...what do you think is their main motive to seduce sporean men? of course its for the money n PR status...they can b young n sweet now, but they wil grow old too! Most importantly, YOU R THE LEGAL WIFE!!! if your husband never ask for divorce, dnt mention you want it! just spend his money! dnt let the other woman spend it for you!!! you think they so silly will wait for your husband patiently or just want his body not his money? when they realised that they r wasting their time on a man who wil not divorce his wife n lieave his children, they wil leave n find another man...

but most important, we cannot b fighting with them everyday...cos it wil oni make the man go to those sluts n NEVER EVER confront the slut, cos rem, DNT EVER give her a chance to mock at you for not being able to hold your husband heart!!! they r in no position to talk to us so never call them up.
but sometime life is not like that. Are we suppose to wait for the women to finish his money and let go of him then we re built our marriage? Are we so dependable on men that we can't survive without him? Are we so pitiful to wait for him to have his fun then come back? We are people of feeling, it's easier say than done.