Problem with HB

CanCanMum

...There are always some exceptional cases in everything we do or face in our life... Of coz u can choose not to agreed with me and some mummies in the link.. .

Cheers!!

yes yes i do agree physical plays important part in marriage, no hb would want to face a haggard wife everyday, every1 likes to see aesthetically pleasing things but i am just puzzled with those exceptional cases....

looking good certainly helps in feeling good too.:Dancing_tongue:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
yes yes i do agree physical plays important part in marriage, no hb would want to face a haggard wife everyday, every1 likes to see aesthetically pleasing things but i am just puzzled with those exceptional cases....

looking good certainly helps in feeling good too.:Dancing_tongue:
Actually we wont know what behind those exceptional case too. Haha...
Just quote u one example;

I have a relative who is very good to his wife. She was fat after giving birth and she seem even more fatter now. He looks like a perfect hubby to everyone.

Until one nite, he came to my ktv nite club wif his frens. When he saw me working there, he was very surprised!! He left the club wif his frens within 10 mins.. but y make him do so, if his agenda is only just chatting, drinking and singing wif my gers? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

be seen in nite clubs by a relative???!!! Of coz he will run! Tat means the exceptional cases may not be exceptional afterall!!!

badtzzz

i keep complaining to my hb nowadays that im so fat nw and don't really look great in photos...he kind of assured me that i look fine and this is just part of it and he had also gain some wt thru my pregnancy as well...

i admit i do doubt how i will look in the future esp after giving birth and whether do i have the time to go for exercise and keep back to the old shape i had...

hahaha..don noe yrs later w be v different a nt...as in like e case tommyBoi mention...

CanCanMum

sure no time to exercise 1, unless u r the super disciplined kind. Just too tired to find time to exercise....gave up after 2 weeks LOLs!!!

1 easy way is to consider post-pregnancy pilates - can do at home. Just get a yoga mat or any firm sponge mattress. Will help to firm up pelvic muscles/tummy tuck - v. important after birth.

i did pre and post pilates during preg, quite ok becoz u do it own time own target. But those difficult moves just skip lor - LOLs...see video and learn...LOLs

SH74

adele > i find it quite hard to communicate w my dh sometimes. esp when he's stressed or tired or jus plain moody. n the thing is he didnt tell me, how would i know? we had arguments a few times b4. now ok alr. it's jus abt give n take. if can, jus close 1 eye lor. no choice mah.

i do agree that they can b a mental blk at times, no matter how much u say, they jus dun get it. guys r usu like that. v bo chap. they dun like details. so if u wan them to help, dun expect the std to b as good.

my dh not a couch potato but he loves gadgets. so if he get hold of any new gadget, he tend to get hooked to it, tend to neglect me n my boy. hv to alw remind him that 1st priority at home shld b my boy, instead of his gadgets.

lucky for me, my dh learnt to bathe n take care of my boy 1st, during my confinement period. n aft that, he cont doing it while i rest (since i didnt get to hv proper rest during my confinement period). i think he enjoys it. so not too bad for me. :001_302:

however, my dh will take me for granted at times. then will say hurtful things to me, esp when he's tired, stressed or moody. i'll usu blog my unhappiness. if aft blog, still unhappy, i'll copy that entry (usu v long entry), email to him. hahaha...

sometimes my dh will push the responsibilities to me. dun wan to help. will find all the ridiculous reasons to not help. so if i can do, i'll jus do. if i really need his help, i'll pull long face while doing. he'll notice then offer to help.

wat i usu do is to share w him abt parenting when he's in a good mood (e.g. during weekends) when he's more relaxed or when we bring our boy out. let him understand my thots then. also let him share his views. it helps a lot for me.

n nv argue or quarrel w him on the spot 'cause it'll only make things worse. not good to do that in front of kids also. so if i'm not happy w dh, i'll jus keep quiet, blog abt it, go to sleep. if blog alr still cant sleep, i'll email that entry to him. i dun expect him to reply. jus wan him to know how i feel. that works for me too.

aft gg thru a lot of friction, now i can say that my dh is a lot better than many of the husbands i heard or know. more sensitive n understanding towards me. not so self centred.