Reboiled water for milk bottle?

i saw the eco thermal pot when i went to the wanbao cooking workshop recently.

quite interesting i must say. the mc said that using this pot can save on electricity and earn back the cost of the pot in 6 months time.

and also, it looks quite nice. just not sure about the functions tho. maybe sassylady you can provide more information? thanks!

sassylady

i think you can save money by using the eco-friendly thermal pot because it saves electricity and thus you can earn back the cost of the products after 6 months of usage.

it's safe to use as well as convenient and also from my understanding, unlike other thermal pots which keeps reboiling the water and thus producing dead water which has been said is not good for the health. especially for kids.

oh that sounds really interested. you mean the electricity you save by using the eco thermal pot is equivalent to the amount you'll pay for it after 6 months?

i should really go take a good at this. since i need a new water container and if this is as good as you say, maybe it'll be worth buying it. thanks for the heads up dear.

CocoaBear

Never know that reboiled water cannot be used for making milk. Have been using reboiled water from the hot pot since my kid is 0 year old till now. Hot pot auto reboil after every few hours.

So far no problem.

sassylady

there has been some saying that reboiled water is not good for the baby. so it has been advised to use fresh water instead.

ya lo. i also waiting for people to buy this eco thermal pot first. to see if it is really good and worth the money.

apparently after reading about it online, i think its quite good to be honest. just need somebody to buy and test it out first. haha.

sassylady

the thermal pot at home just gave way during cny. thinking of trying out this eco thermal pot to see if it's really as good as it says.

should be getting it over the weekend. let me update you again if it's good! and hopefully i'll get to find it in the stores. hhahaha.

do keep me updated on this. do let me know if the eco thermal can really heat up the water when needed and if it really helps in saving money by cutting down energy.

sassylady

i gotten my eco thermal pot over the weekend and well i think it's not bad.

it only boils the water when you need it so you can be sure that the water is fresh and safer to drink instead of the constantly reboiled one.

let me use it for awhile more and see what i can figure out from this.

sassylady

as compared to the old one i had, this is better as it only heats up the water when i need it and not constantly boil it and thus no dead water.

but for the eco thermal pot helping to save money, i think i'll need more time to have that proven.

but so far it's all good with the eco thermal pot. let me use it for abit more first and let you know again?

thanks for the update on this eco thermal pot.

i guess i'll go to the store and take a look first and maybe do some market research and see if it's good!

sassylady

personally i find the eco thermal pot not bad. so far so good and there's no complain about the water as you know some of the other thermal pots will keep reboiling the water till there's this weird taste to it.

sassylady

the eco thermal pot has been working perfectly fine so far. i think the cost saving factor will come in for the long run especially when the pot is plugged into electricity all day.

so far i havent tasted any overboiled water using the eco thermal pot. unlike the old thermal pot i used. im liking it so far.

hmm. the eco thermal pot sounds like quite a good investment. maybe i will go get one for my sister who will be giving birth soon. she can use it to make bottles for her new born.

hello ladies.

recently came to know that you cant use water that has been reboiled to make bottles for the baby.

my sister told me this and i have no idea about it. i did a search and there has been mixed replies about it. some say can some say cannot.

does anyone know anything about this? please enlighten this for me. thanks!
It doesn't cause "catastrophic" to my boys and girls.. :)
Frankly, I do not see any problem if the water is being replenish and reboiled.
we are using airpot and we top up water when it depleted. As such, I believe the water is consider "re-boiled" water.