Reboiled water for milk bottle?

missykiwi

the eco thermal pot has been working perfectly fine so far. i think the cost saving factor will come in for the long run especially when the pot is plugged into electricity all day.

so far i havent tasted any overboiled water using the eco thermal pot. unlike the old thermal pot i used. im liking it so far.
Hi, may i know where to buy the eco thermal pot?

sassylady

It doesn't cause "catastrophic" to my boys and girls.. :)
Frankly, I do not see any problem if the water is being replenish and reboiled.
we are using airpot and we top up water when it depleted. As such, I believe the water is consider "re-boiled" water.
yeah. i realized that as well but i heard about it so i went to google online. apparently there's something in reboiled water that may not be good for kids. but then again i believe our generation has been drinking that. and happened to find out about this eco thermal pot so i thought it might be a good investment especially for my sister who just given birth some time ago. can use to make bottles.

i read somewhere about reboiled water not good for the kids some time ago as well and thus got interested in this.

i think in the environment today, kids growing up are more prone to fall sick as compared to us during our generation and thus any precaution to help improve their well being has to be taken into careful consideration.

i should be getting this eco thermal pot over the weekend for my sister who is giving birth soon. and hopefully it will be useful to her when she make bottles in the near future.

gumbokins

i was reading in Annabel Karmel's book that when you re-boil water, the minerals are getting concentrated so it's not advisable to use for making formula? Not sure if our water is different here...

sassylady

i read online that reboiled water is not suitable for making bottles as reboiling the water will create some sort of mineral in the water that's not suitable for making milk bottles.

even with the thermal flasks, they tend to reboil water as well. and those it is important to ensure that the water used is freshly boiled. currently in the market there are products the eco thermal pot that only heats up the water when needed and thus ensuring the water is fresh.

i have no idea if this helps or not but just boil a fresh batch of water when making bottles to be safe.

i read that reboiled water has some chemicals in them after constant reboiling. it is not advisable to use such water to make bottles as it is not good for the growing baby.

i got the eco thermal pot for my sister. and she has been using it since after reading the instructions and all. it's an easy to use device and it only heat up the water when needed which helps to keep the water constantly 'fresh' is good.

sassylady

i have been using the eco thermal pot for awhile now. and so far i think it's quite the good product.

the water definitely don't have taste of reboiled water as compared to the other thermal pots that constantly reboil the water which results in the weird taste in the water.

my sister has been using it since her new born and she finds it really useful.

and also i saw this clip on the cornell facebook about the eco thermal pot recently that i thought might be interesting for anyone who wants to know about the pot.

not much but i think it's better than nothing than an introduction.

[video=youtube;VCua0Tv3NmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCua0Tv3NmI[/video]

sassylady

i have used the eco thermal pot for awhile now. i like how the pot works as it only heats up the water when you need it and not constantly reboiling it.

and it's easy to use as well. hopefully it really helps with the cutting cost of electricity bills.

my sister is quite happy with the eco thermal pot as she says she don't have to worry about the water being dead now.

thinking of buying one for the family as well. wonder if i should not.

sassylady

my sister is quite happy with the eco thermal pot as she says she don't have to worry about the water being dead now.

thinking of buying one for the family as well. wonder if i should not.
i think it's quite a worthy investment this eco thermal pot. you can buy and use it for the family.

no need to worry that the water has been boiled and boiled again.

you think so too?

after reading about the eco thermal pot and getting one for the sister, i'm thinking of investing in one as well. especially when the one at home is so big and is constantly boiling the water to keep it warm.

you think i should?

sassylady

you think so too?

after reading about the eco thermal pot and getting one for the sister, i'm thinking of investing in one as well. especially when the one at home is so big and is constantly boiling the water to keep it warm.

you think i should?
well, if you think the eco thermal pot is needed in your household, i dont see why not investing in one.

especially if your thermal pot is those that constantly boiling the water which is not good.

i got the eco thermal pot for my family as well after thinking about it.

since the previous one has been quite old, it is time to change as well.

it's so easy to use and well no more worries about 'dead' water now./

sassylady

well you should invest in the eco thermal pot since it's a good product and since you're looking at a new one.

might as well buy and well can save money in the long run!

well you should invest in the eco thermal pot since it's a good product and since you're looking at a new one.

might as well buy and well can save money in the long run!
thanks and my hubby bought it the other day.

so now i'm trying out the eco thermal pot and see if it really works that well as by the reviews i heard so far. hopefully it is as good as they say.

sassylady

well i have been using it for a while now and it's easy to use. the good thing i can think of is that my water doesnt taste as if it has been boiled continuously. :)

yup. i have to agree with you on that. so far i think the good thing about the eco thermal pot is that it doesn't keep reboiling the water.

finally no more static taste to my water. :)