lowyw8181

Hi all I ordered from cheapmeds4u.com, it is indicated that it has been shipped out on 9 Nov, and the postage is expensive at USD 39 ( fedex price ), I still have not received it today. At FedEx price it should have reached in 2-3 days. I am getting quite impatient ...

jiapoh

Last time I ordered on www.cheapmeds4u.com I paid 70usd for my order to get to me by courier in 2 days. It's a lot but it was a larger order and I wanted to be sure it gets safe and fast to my home address.

lowyw8181

I received it last Friday, that's after two weeks. The medicine shabbily packed it doesn't look like the postage would cost USD39. I have been taking it daily, it doesn't feel like 20mg, feels like 10mg. We'll see. I will share my results!

silly1812

I received it last Friday, that's after two weeks. The medicine shabbily packed it doesn't look like the postage would cost USD39. I have been taking it daily, it doesn't feel like 20mg, feels like 10mg. We'll see. I will share my results!
Hi lowyw8181, how was your experience after taking 20mg? Did you managed to reduce weight more faster than 10mg/15mg? Thanks for sharing!

lowyw8181

Hi lowyw8181, how was your experience after taking 20mg? Did you managed to reduce weight more faster than 10mg/15mg? Thanks for sharing!
Mui I have been taking the 20mg for two weeks I haven't quite lost any weight. Strange... I suspect the medicine is not of very good quality. Now I am thinking if I should buy the 10mg to try. From the website it seems that the manufacturer is different from the 20mg one.

wendy79

Hey all. I have an offer of $300 cash rebate for tr90 purchased. Pm me or msg me at 81836204 for more details. limited sets available

mother007

Hello to anyone on this forum!!! :) I'm a mom of 3 kids and Im happy to say Im in a very good shape due to reductil pills. :) I used reductil 15mg back in 2013 after my 2nd pregnancy and lost much weight of my body. Then after my 3rd child I tried to lose weight the natural weight but no success and I bought reductil online again. I was so happy it is still sold online on same site I bought it before (www.cheapmes4u.com). This time I got the 20mg dosage, I just thought I need a faster weight loss. It worked amazing for me, I just had slight headaches and some insomnia but nothing serious :) Now I have just 58kg (84) Im in a very good shape, my body looks fine and my friends really can't believe Im a mom of 3 kids :)

lily890

Hi mother007 congratulations for your weight loss! :) I'm sure you look great!

I also used Reductil 20 from cheapmeds4u and I totally agree it's an amazing product. It's an easy way to get rid of all extra fat.
Now I'm ordering it online for my sister who's getting married soon :) Reductil is a relief for desperates LOL :001_302:

sabine999

Hello!
For me, Reductil is one of the most effective weight loss slimming pills. I've got these drugs online from www.meridiareductil.com, an easy way to purchase these medicine. Reductil creates a feeling of fullness, that's why I eat smaller portions of food. And the only side effects: dry mouth but everyone reacts to these pills differently. So, the side effects will vary from person to person. Despite this fact, I assure you that it is worth to try :Dancing_wub: Take care of you, ladies!

Last edited: