Reductil is awesome

samoh

PM for more info for reductil and the solution to insomnia when taking reductil :)
stocks available. feel free to read up other threads for reviews by my consumers..

dollyly

same here eileen :) reductil from this site is genuine and worthy the money!!!

Hi Ladies!

I'm also a loyal customer of CHEAPMEDS4U.COM

Let us say a BIG thank you to them for offering these miracle pills to us , desperate moms lol :tlaugh:

Reductil can be a real help when nothing works and I am happy to find it online on same site since last time I used it n 2014

Good job guys!!!

:red:

janice70

Hi ladies,
I'm here to say that after almost two months of treatment with Reductil 15 mg I've lost 9 kg which is an achievement for me as I can't usually lose anything. I want to lose a few more kilos so I am trying to hold on. Just placed a new order on Meridiareductil.com. Hope to receive my goods on time, as usual :)

Last edited:

berniceheng

Hi Ladies!

I'm also a loyal customer of CHEAPMEDS4U.COM

Let us say a BIG thank you to them for offering these miracle pills to us , desperate moms lol :tlaugh:

Reductil can be a real help when nothing works and I am happy to find it online on same site since last time I used it n 2014

Good job guys!!!

:red:

Hi Dollyly !

I've got a lot of kgs after my second pregnancy and no matter what I try I still can't shift any of them.
I did try to diet and make sport buy that's really just too tough for me.. I can't bear it anymore... :nah: I need some pills!!!
I can see many of you here on the forum buy Reductil online on cheapmeds4u.com
Can you tell me please how safe it is buying reductil online and how do I order them? I have only a Visa card.

Thanks !

Bernice xxx

dollyly

Hi Dollyly !

I've got a lot of kgs after my second pregnancy and no matter what I try I still can't shift any of them.
I did try to diet and make sport buy that's really just too tough for me.. I can't bear it anymore... :nah: I need some pills!!!
Can you tell me please how safe it is buying reductil online and how do I order them? I have only a Visa card.

Thanks !

Bernice xxx
Hello Bernice

As you can see in my posts I had a very good experience with [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]CHEAPMEDS4U.COM[/FONT] back in 2014

You can fully trust this site as they offer good reductil pills. Pills that have a real effect like the original reductil that is not manufactured anymore.

A friend of mine is on reductil 20mg now and placed an order on this site last week. She received her parcel in 4 days only. So you safely buy reductil there.

Visa is just perfect. I also used Visa to buy my reductil pills online. So it should be fine :)

Take care and let us know how you're doing.

Cheers!

irene77

Great to hear everyone stories about Reductil.
I started on Reductil three months ago, and so far have lost 16 kg and have 15 to go. I am not really having any significant side effects. I noticed the lack of hunger straight away and for the most part I have to remind myself to eat..but it is so nice not to be controlled by cravings.
Good luck with your weight loss dears :eek:13:
All the best.

Last edited:

chrisk

PM for more info for reductil and the solution to insomnia when taking reductil :)
stocks available. feel free to read up other threads for reviews by my consumers..

Hi. Do you know where I can get 2 weeks supply of Reductil? Thanks

ChloeD02

Does anyone know where I can get 2 weeks supply of Reductil? Anyone selling extras?

Hi there,
You can buy them over the internet from various different sites.. I have bought mine from meridiareductil.com very recently.... I'm very happy with this product and I've only been on it for a few days ! I am hoping it will give me the results I am looking for :)
Best wishes !

Stacie

dear all, please contact samoh to secure your reductil as she is bringing the final batch in. while stock last.

Stacie

Hi Dollyly !

Thanks !

Bernice xxx

last batch of reductil coming in this early august, ready stock. contact samoh 94888794 for more info! while stock last.

final batch, expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017. no more incoming batches after this. new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh