REDUCTIL Pros and Cons

evelyn33

Reductil is a great appetite suppressant and I personally know many people that lost weight with this diet pill.
I used it myself 3 years ago and it worked great.
However Reductil was banned and many people say it's dangerous.

I thought it would be great to discuss here what are the positive and negative side effects of taking reductil?

:we3idea:

laila0chu

Reductil is the best diet pill I've ever tried. Besides a dry mouth I didn't have any side effects.

I bought it online on www.cheap.meds4u.eu and lost all my extra weight easily and fast.

I stopped Reductil 3 months ago. Since that time I didn't gain back a single kg!!!

I'm so happy I can live a different life now. I feel attractive and slim. I'm a happy mom :)

Reductil definitely changed my life!

joanne33

Hi.

I see many of you here are using this online pharmacy to buy Reductil pills. I want to say I'm also one of their customers and I also lost weight with Reductil just before my wedding. I was desperate about my weight when heard about Reductil and its fast effects and immediately ordered it online.

I have lost 16KG in 3 months time! Its just awesome to have such a result in such a short time!!! Reductil saved me. I was a slim and nice bride :Dancing_wub:

French baby

Hello! Also I have an experience with the Reductil. I had problems obese with the weight . I have done so many diets and without results. A friend has advised me to do a treatment with the Reductil, even if I was not sure, I have decided to do a proof. I have started the first month the treatment with the Reductil 10 mg., then I have continued for another 7 months with Reductil 15 mg, have lost 23 kilos in 8 months. Fortunately, I have no had problems during the treatment, sometimes I was feeling a light drowsiness of evening and creed what' was the effect of the pills, they make losing the hunger, therefore if only it has some calming effects. The advice to' all the women what' want to lose weight. I have purchased him on on-line site [url]http://www.acomplia-reductil.net [/URL] and I have been well. Kiss!

laila0chu

Hey people, what happened with www.cheap.meds4u.eu ??? anyone knows?

I've recently placed a new Reductil order and can't access the site any more..... I'm worried and confused
:weconfused:

can any one go to the site ? pls help!

French baby

Hi,Evelyne ,there are no more side effects ,taking Reductil.Generally, Acomplia is tolerable. Some of the more commonly observed side effects would include a dry mouth, constipation and insomnia.

lily890

how about side effects ladies? I was afraid to take reductil as I've read it may cause serious side effects. So I'm taking acomplia which is also an effective appetite suppressant.

lindsey03

how about side effects ladies? I was afraid to take reductil as I've read it may cause serious side effects. So I'm taking acomplia which is also an effective appetite suppressant.
Hi lily
I don't have any side effects just feel the need to drink more water than usually. Reductil is actually a powerful appetite suppressant and some people can have side effects that's why a beginner should always start with a 10mg dosage. If you take it carefully and have no serious health problems there's no problem about taking Reductil.

evelyn33

I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless (no sport, no diet)
I had some heart palpitations the first week and some problems getting asleep. Now I feel fine, no side effects and almost no appetite.

I have recently received my second order from cheapmeds4u and this time the pills are called SLIMEX. I guess it's just another generic name of reductil but would like to hear your opinions mummies...
thanks

jessy3

I was advised to take Phentermine as it's an appetite suppressant as well as a fat burner. I get it on the same site you all use here, cheapmeds4u.com and I'm pretty satisfied with my result. - 8kg the first month and no side effects!! :001_302:

seow

A year ago I lost my post-pregnancy weight with Megahoodia herbal slimming pills (I lost about 10kg). I was happy by that time and thought I'll never have problems with excess weight again. But over this year I gained back about 15kg :weconfused: and I'm desperate... I know it's fully my fault as I didn't exercises at all and didn't keep an eye on what I ate. Now I really need some extra help.
I've read some positive reviews about Phen375 over the net and it seems to be very effective for most users. Though Reductil is mostly used. Now I have to decide what to choose- Reductil or Phen375 ...

nikiho

Hi to all of you!

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate at that time. I took it for about 8 months. And it changed me totally :) A single pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite so that I was full with eating just a little. That was a relief!

By the end of the treatment I lost 34kg. I was like a winner, I did it! and I am still very happy.

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a real and fast help! And I do recommend this website www.cheapmeds4u.com as these guys really sell genuine pills and offer fast delivery to Singapore without problems. It's proven!

Good luck mummies :wewink: