Second trimester sleep

maneo0302

My hands were numb for 2 days (only at night when i am sleeping) and I'm very sure my hand is not under the pillow or anywhere. I assumed I was low blood and so I went to take my iron pills. After that I'm okay.

(still okay now) *touchwood*
I took iron pills since my 1st month. Probably that's the reason why i'm feeling fine.

XenXuan

I'm not working,full time housewife who only take care of my son n do nothing much lol.. But it's still tiring for me now if didn't have a good night sleep.. I have numbness on my arms/tights too when I sleep on my sides,had it during 1st pregnancy too.. Mom said it's normal cuz our blood flow is slower during sleep n blood circulation during pregnancy is abit messy.. Not sure what can be done with it so din bother oso =x juz do abit massage when I feel the numbness..

maneo0302

I'm not working,full time housewife who only take care of my son n do nothing much lol.. But it's still tiring for me now if didn't have a good night sleep.. I have numbness on my arms/tights too when I sleep on my sides,had it during 1st pregnancy too.. Mom said it's normal cuz our blood flow is slower during sleep n blood circulation during pregnancy is abit messy.. Not sure what can be done with it so din bother oso =x juz do abit massage when I feel the numbness..
How i wish i can be full-time housewife too. But i know that my hubby wont allow. Too stressful to have only one income earner.
Recently, my tummy is going big suddenly. Guess thats because i'm reaching the 3rd trimester soon.

XenXuan

Ya quite stressful at times ESP now pregnant with 2nd,cuz gotta prepare alot money in hand before my baby arrive.. After that should be alright already..but if I go out work,my kids will have no1 to take care them..I juz dun trust those maids n stuff..

XenXuan

Iron pills,another name to be added on the list of pills to take during pregnancy hahaha... It's really not easy being a mom~~~

citrella

Xenxuan

I dun trust maids too. That's why i have no choice but to put at infantcare as nobody can take care of baby (unless I quit my job).

XenXuan

Infantcare oso must observe clearly the staff how they handle ur baby n how many staff to how many kids..I wanted to find those daytime nanny,but it's hard to find a good responsible one with experiences n same educational thinking as u..tats y I still rather take care of my kids myself..

pipilili

I am hiring maid to help my mum out to take care of bb in future.

I think this is the best option for me cos my mum's pl is really messy and she has no hands to help her. My younger sister is a messy queen herself. My youngest bro dun even know how to pack up and neaten up the hse. My bro/sil only know how to bring children to come and mess up the place....being the eldest, I am the clean freak and neat freak. Now that I am married off, the house(mum) is just getting more and more messy. I can actually see mosquitos/fruit flies flying ard sometimes... Hiah..

If I need to put my bb here, I need to make sure this pl is conditioned to allow me to put my bb here so I want the maid to be here to clean up all the mess.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

lyra

Second trimester sleep is horrible + terrible. Felt so tired in the morn due to insomnia at night. Hot, itchy rashes, too much thoughts rushing in my mind all keeps me awake... sigh

maneo0302

Second trimester sleep is horrible + terrible. Felt so tired in the morn due to insomnia at night. Hot, itchy rashes, too much thoughts rushing in my mind all keeps me awake... sigh

Try to bear with it. The itchy rashes will be gone when you reach the 3rd tri.
I felt tired in all my 3 trimesters...

lingx

:wong13:As according to the info, the body will be adjusting to its sudden hormonal and physical changes, and you can sleep more peacefully. What the heck!!
I am at my week 14 and I am disturbed by leg cramps, weird dreams, bouts of congestion and running to toilet in the middle of the night
:wong1:
I am exhausted and I feel like dragging a dozen of hippo to work.
Morning sickness had probably getting lesser, but it still lingers around from time to time.:wong14:

People keep saying that at second Trimester everything would get better.
Honeymoon phase?? Nightmare phase if I would call it...
:wong16:
Why can’t I feel any better?

yeaah not all are the same, i still sleep very much like a pig, only that i pee more, and i fart and burp too much... am i normal??

panpan

Not too sure if it's my sleeping pattern but i've been waking up at least 3-4 times per night as well, either for water or to pee.

Seems like i'm being trained for night breast feeding ahead.. :wong5:
And like some of the mummies here... i fart and burp alot too.

Last edited:

maneo0302

Not too sure if it's my sleeping pattern but i've been waking up at least 3-4 times per night as well, either for water or to pee.

Seems like i'm being trained for night breast feeding ahead.. :wong5:
And like some of the mummies here... i fart and burp alot too.
I also wake up 3-4 times at night to pee. So tiring...

lag

I used to sleep like a log.. now become a super light sleeper.. wake up 1~2 times every night.. sometimes to pee.. sometimes just turn and auto wake up..
think my body is making adjustment for all the night feedings next time..sigh..

maneo0302

I used to sleep like a log.. now become a super light sleeper.. wake up 1~2 times every night.. sometimes to pee.. sometimes just turn and auto wake up..
think my body is making adjustment for all the night feedings next time..sigh..
During pregnant, I wake up 3-4 times every night. But after pregnant, i can sleep throughout the night at 11pm and wake up at 6.30am to feed my baby.

panpan

During pregnant, I wake up 3-4 times every night. But after pregnant, i can sleep throughout the night at 11pm and wake up at 6.30am to feed my baby.
I hope i'll be able to sleep like you after my bb's delivered (coz i've always been a light sleeper)! :tlaugh:

maneo0302

I hope i'll be able to sleep like you after my bb's delivered (coz i've always been a light sleeper)! :tlaugh:
Homone changes after pregnancy. Alot of things change. I don't need nap before and during pregnant, but i need naps now after giving birth.