Should i Divorce or forgive?

DodoTan

He's not even bothering to hide it... obviously, he thinks very little of you and your marriage. No point trying to hang onto him. Best case, try to divorce him and suqeeze every penny from him. Worst case, just quickly divorce him and move on with your own life. You are still very young and have a lot to look forward to, don't let someone like him hold you back. Having not worked for 5 years, returning to work and making new friends will be hard for you but it can be done. If you need people to talk to, you can always come to mummysg. Lots of very understanding people here :)

vin83

Alpha Male
install a cctv , capture everything, sue him, get money, take some and hire ah bengs to beat him up, bangala to rape the girl. If u remember him it's only a joke. Life is fragile , live strong . Need anything i can help let me know.:wong29:

Ting

OMG, vin83, can u pls dun give her this kinda rubbish suggestion?
u shld be tryin to help her not get her into trouble. -.-"

TS, 5 years of relationship only, u may think its a long way, but u've only just started.
couples that marry after 10, 20 years also can move on, why not u?
men like him r shameless, so dun bother abt him no money or wat..
he not working? then his mum paying for everything?
dun be despair, im sure u can find evidence.
once a thief, always a thief, he will strike again.
plus, u r no longer staying there, he has more chance to do it.
he seriously doesnt respect u, therefore u dun hv to respect him.
dun go soft on jerks like him, make him pay (money! :p) for his actions.
let him know he cant hv his cake n eat it. he hv to pay for it first.. LOL~

i can see ur maid cant be trusted, if not she would hv informed u abt it alr..
ur mil even worst.... -.-"
divorce, move back to ur mum's place, sell the hse n KICK THEM ALL OUT!

autumn82

Yes agree with the mummies here.

He's not worth anymore. Divorce him and move on. It's hard but don't worry, alot of people can go through it. Besides, your mum will support you too. :) *pats

And yes, do make him pay for maintenance!!

terasey

install a cctv , capture everything, sue him, get money, take some and hire bengs to beat him up, bangala to rape the girl. If you remember him it's only a joke. Life is fragile , live strong . Need anything i can help let me know.:wong29:
wah, u super hiong leh!!! hahaha

angelwendy

that time he often not gg hme he sae heis with boss drinkin so mx mum help me call his boss to find out is it true a not. Well his boss sae not with him. So surprise . M xmum told me must b have affair i told her i wun believe till i see in mx own eyes. Till that dae mx son save me ffor forgettin to bring his paci out. i went back to take and saw everything. Power is mx house got maid and his mum he still lik that. JERK!!!

Wah i think ur MIL is the most stupid people i ever see.... how can she knows & let her son do this kind of things... she don't know how to be shame of her son??:err: or her mental got problem..... as for the maid.. u cannot trust them.. cause they will sure hide & keep quiet... so no need to bother about it.... & don't stay in a marriage just because u feel that it will affect ur kids if u leave him.... it will cause hurt for u & ur kids.... & also be glad that u know this is happening... can u imagine 10 year after then u knw?? Now u r still young.. there is alot of things u can do to move on with ur life... u can still go work even u already be a housewife for 5 years... support urself & ur son.. but of course gotta sue him & take money from him.. don't let him go off so easily.... as for friends... u can always come here to talk to us... i'm sure lots of mummy will be ur listening ears & advice u....

He's not even bothering to hide it... obviously, he thinks very little of you and your marriage. No point trying to hang onto him. Best case, try to divorce him and suqeeze every penny from him. Worst case, just quickly divorce him and move on with your own life. You are still very young and have a lot to look forward to, dont't let someone like him hold you back. Having not worked for 5 years, returning to work and making new friends will be hard for you but it can be done. If you need people to talk to, you can always come to mummysg. Lots of very understanding people here :)
Thanks Dodo i will try to b strong livw without him. He don worth mx love. II want him to pass me moni asap. I hope he has no place to stay c mx mil slp outside the road.

TANZHENZHI

Really sad to hear this from you! But if i will you, i won't forgive him for bringing that B**** home, somemore sleep on your bed. Anyway you're so young and you'll find a better man to lead a better future w/o this J***. Dun be softhearted. This kind of man, dun deserve your love and tears. Be strong!

install a cctv , capture everything, sue him, get money, take some and hire bengs to beat him up, bangala to rape the girl. If you remember him it's only a joke. Life is fragile , live strong . Need anything i can help let me know.:wong29:
He is alr a ah beng. Lols. Tat bitch tat spoil mx marriage the god will punish her de. Some more i alr got kids. Shit her...still rem her square face...

OMG, vin83, can you pls dont give her this kinda rubbish suggestion?
you shld be tryin to help her not get her into trouble. -.-"

TS, 5 years of relationship only, you may think its a long way, but you've only just started.
couples that marry after 10, 20 years also can move on, why not you?
men like him are shameless, so dont bother about him no money or what..
he not working? then his mum paying for everything?
dont be despair, im sure you can find evidence.
once a thief, always a thief, he will strike again.
plus, you are no longer staying there, he has more chance to do it.
he seriously doesnt respect you, therefore you dont have to respect him.
dont go soft on jerks like him, make him pay (money! :p) for his actions.
let him know he cant have his cake n eat it. he have to pay for it first.. LOL~

i can see your maid cant be trusted, if not she would have informed you about it already..
your mother in law even worst.... -.-"
divorce, move back to your mum's place, sell the house n KICK THEM ALL OUT!
Ya i wana kick them all out of the hse. U know the hse noot onli me mx hub and son still have mil maid and one stanger tat he called brother in law. Come on alr divorce stil bil. Stayin our hse without helpin us. I cant wait they slp road side.

Ting

WAH~ then the girl he bring back why dun say is his long lost sister??
full of bullshit.
do what u need to, n yes, KICK THEM ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renzie

Totally agree!
You need to be strong gal. And make sure that he pays for it.
No use caring or respecting someone who doesn't even give a bother about you. He don't deserve your attention and heart pain.

You are still young and still have a long way to go. So don't worry too much. And I can tell that your mom supports you as well, so at least you have someone to lean on. Being a housewife for 5 years doesn't mean that you wouldn't be able to find a job which can support both you and your son. Just be strong. You'll find a much better and more deserving man.

Wah i think your mother in law is the most stupid people i ever see.... how can she knows & let her son do this kind of things... she dont't know how to be shame of her son??:err: or her mental got problem..... as for the maid.. you cannot trust them.. cause they will sure hide & keep quiet... so no need to bother about it.... & dont't stay in a marriage just because you feel that it will affect your kids if you leave him.... it will cause hurt for you & your kids.... & also be glad that you know this is happening... can you imagine 10 year after then you knw?? Now you are still young.. there is alot of things you can do to move on with your life... you can still go work even you already be a housewife for 5 years... support yourself & your son.. but of course gotta sue him & take money from him.. dont't let him go off so easily.... as for friends... you can always come here to talk to us... i'm sure lots of mummy will be your listening ears & advice you....
Thanks.. hope i will be fine soon. Hate tis kind of feelin.

WAH~ then the girl he bring back why dont say is his long lost sister??
full of bullshit.
do what you need to, n yes, KICK THEM ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya i hope they all been kick out of the hse. But i have to wait for 6months onward lei. V long rite. Hais. Hate tat square face bitch.

Totally agree!
You need to be strong gal. And make sure that he pays for it.
No use caring or respecting someone who doesn't even give a bother about you. He dont't deserve your attention and heart pain.

You are still young and still have a long way to go. So dont't worry too much. And I can tell that your mom supports you as well, so at least you have someone to lean on. Being a housewife for 5 years doesn't mean that you wouldn't be able to find a job which can support both you and your son. Just be strong. You'll find a much better and more deserving man.
Ya he have to pay for wad he did. Dunno he agree to divorce with me anot. But he doin those shamless thing to me. HATE HIM. But sometime will think of him lei. Hias.

SunShine07

Ya he have to pay for what he did. dont know he agree to divorce with me anot. But he doin those shamless thing to me. HATE HIM. But sometime will think of him lei. Hias.
Dun hate that bitch, cos she is going to be worst then what u go thru.......

I really feel so angry n what a worthless man. Don hesitate to divorce him! Not only he disrepect you, but he ruin ur dear son's childhood!

I really hate this kind of jerk!

gal, dun be sad for he won't feel anything for you........leave him fast, dun let ur kids witness all these....poor kid....

*hug*

stonston

You are only 22. Still young to find another man who will love you with all his heart & not bring another woman home!

1. Get a PINHOLE CCTV. It can be hidden in alarm clock, soft toys, etc. Cannot be seen and he will not know. My hb can rent you a set if you do not want to buy one. You can try to get him out of the house for a day or two to ensure smooth set up & running.

2. Keep all reciepts for everything you are paying for. If possible, get his SingPass so that you can bring out the following:
(a) His CPF statement
(b) Log into HDB to ensure your name is added as owner of the flat (else you'll need to make appt with HDB and go down with him to do it)

Actually, if I'm you, I'll pretend to forgive him now. Move back first. Act as if nothing is wrong so that you can collect more evidence. Once you have everything settled (house with your name, receipts of daily expenses/household expense paid by you, etc), then you move out & bring out the divorce to him. TAKE HIM BY SURPRISE. Don't give him a chance to 'get away'.

SunShine07

ur thread shouldn't say 'should i divorce or forgive' instead, how to divorce better. He didn't even ask or seek for forgiveness, and no sense of guilt!

Sigh, wonder why God create such jerk to ruin ppl life~

mag_huiling

You are only 22. Still young to find another man who will love you with all his heart & not bring another woman home!

1. Get a PINHOLE CCTV. It can be hidden in alarm clock, soft toys, etc. Cannot be seen and he will not know. My husband can rent you a set if you do not want to buy one. You can try to get him out of the house for a day or two to ensure smooth set up & running.

2. Keep all reciepts for everything you are paying for. If possible, get his SingPass so that you can bring out the following:
(a) His CPF statement
(b) Log into HDB to ensure your name is added as owner of the flat (else you'll need to make appt with HDB and go down with him to do it)

Actually, if I'm you, I'll pretend to forgive him now. Move back first. Act as if nothing is wrong so that you can collect more evidence. Once you have everything settled (house with your name, receipts of daily expenses/household expense paid by you, etc), then you move out & bring out the divorce to him. TAKE HIM BY SURPRISE. dont't give him a chance to 'get away'.

I like that! Make the guys live a life like hell kind! LOL...

Are husbands n wives know each others' singpass legally? Just to make sure if she really takes the singpass and dont get into any trouble...

stonston

If her hb gives her the password willingly, it's not illegal isn't it?
And it's normal for wives to have access to such things to help them settle admin matters (e.g. apply for grant/subsidies since they are on single income now, check housing loan balance since her name is not in the flat yet, etc).

I know all my hb's acct's passwords. He openly tells them to me for convenience. He also knows all my acct passwords. It's not a crime since we allowed each other to have it, isn't it?