Should I worry??? Need xray???

nora23

Mommies, recently my 9 mth old gal is cranky at times. She will want to be carried always at a certain time. She will cry like hell, of which she never did before. She was an easy baby.

Also, I noticed that at times, she will try or force to herself to vomit. SHE NEVER DOES THIS BEFORE. She will either cough and cough and stick her tongue out with her moth open till she vomit or will just try to gag (without inserting hands in her mouth) till she vomits. Sometimes, she will vomit out alot, like a merlion fountain. I have yet to check with the infant care if she does this there too.

At times, she will be ok like her usual self. Have been noticing this crankiness for 1 week plus. And as for e vomitting, its been about 2-3 days. Hubby is worried that she might have swallowed something which we did not know.

What do u think mommies? Should we go for an xray?

apollo

Mommies, recently my 9 month old gal is cranky at times. She will want to be carried always at a certain time. She will cry like hell, of which she never did before. She was an easy baby.

Also, I noticed that at times, she will try or force to herself to vomit. SHE NEVER DOES THIS BEFORE. She will either cough and cough and stick her tongue out with her moth open till she vomit or will just try to gag (without inserting hands in her mouth) till she vomits. Sometimes, she will vomit out alot, like a merlion fountain. I have yet to check with the infant care if she does this there too.

At times, she will be ok like her usual self. Have been noticing this crankiness for 1 week plus. And as for e vomitting, its been about 2-3 days. Hubby is worried that she might have swallowed something which we did not know.

What do you think mommies? Should we go for an xray?
i think u shd bring her to see a PD! let the pd check and decide if she needs and xray or what.

Ds used to do tt but that was when he was having his meal and he dont wanna to eat his foods. But for ur girl's case, if she does tt on and off thru out the day, better bring her to a PD.

candy_ian

It's beat to bring her down to a gp or in this case mayb kkh for them to assess y she's gagging n throwing up. They mayb able to c the something that u all r worried abt in her throat if there is without xray if it's not too deep in.. If u guys can wait then pd tmr or to any pte hospitals hey do have gp there 24hrs n on call x Ray services

nora23

Checked with the teacher this morning and was told that she doesnt gag or force herself to vomit in sch. She is also not cranky as in always wanting to be carried. So confusing...

She will gag or cough to vomit at hm even after she had her feed for the past 3 hrs!

Phoebii Cheng

Could it be your child is not feeling well? maybe her tummy is bloated or something.....bring her to a PD to check, vomitting for 2-3 days is no joke, she could be dehydrated.....

There has been recent case of stomach flu gg around, check it and it if it is not then you can heave a sigh of relieve right?

Ting

i also suggest u bring her to a PD to get her checked. well, whether there is anything wrong with her anot (which hopefully not), at least u get a peace of mind. this vomitting or gagging thing might be something new she learnt to do, thus keep doing it. best to know what is the problem, if it is a habit, at least u can stop it b4 becomes bad.

Is she do so to try to get ur hubby and ur's attention to care her more??

But if this situation continue, better go see doc lo..