Sibutramin 10 or 15 mg?Which one is better?

nikiho

ceylarmoon, it's actually strange to hear you took reductil to lose just 6-8kg... it's usually recommended for overweight and obese ppl.

and to your surprise, YES - some people do not have side effects at all, it's all individual...

BetterLife27

Re: Sibutramin 10 or 15 mg? Which one is better?

I bought reductil 5 months ago and I have never thought it is going to chage my life to such a degree. I had nothing to lose indeed. I put this little site in my signature to let people know how effective Sibutramine can really be. Losing 24 kgs in just 5 months has changed my life dramatically and given my husband back the wife he needed in his life.
I’m able to be a part of his active life and not to sit down every 5 minutes and my chances of being together happy with my big family are getting better everyday.

Egda

General the question is wrong.Both dosages are perfectly but you need to take it correct. If you need to lose weight with Reductil-Sibutramin,you should start with Reductil 10 mg (3-4 weeks), after that you can increase the dosage to 15 mg. I took it in the same way and lose 12 kg, but you can have better results.
The site that i trus and can recomand to all my friends is www.reductil-shop.com.
Good Luck.

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on weightlossmeds.biz - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)

lily890

I've heard Reductil 15mg works the best and I'm gonna give it a try as I've gained a lot of kg for the last months :(

Anyone tried sibutramine 20 ?

rachel5li

how's it going rachel? stil on reductil?
Hello Dolly, still on reductil and feeling amazing. So many kgs lost until now and I really feel like everything around is changing, my life, my look, my ... everything :)

I'm gonna stop it shortly, hope to keep my current weight for looong...

ritajune

Congratulations Rachel! :)

Reductil is indeed a great product. i used it myself about half a year ago and lost all my weight. I never gained it back since that time :)

tootsy

Hey ladies!
This is my 2nd day on Reductil 15mg and I still can't feel like there is much changes in my appetite.
On my first day, i still had lunch and dinner, normal portions.
Is this pretty normal when you guys first started taking it?
Thanks!!!

Chuah2

Dear all mummies out there.....

I couldnt access cheapmeds4u.com for a few days. Anyone facing the same problem as me? any other website to order reductil??

tootsy

Not good. I placed an order an paid on the 13th Jan, which is 2 days ago. Now the website is down, and I can't send any emails to their support email, it has been bouncing back.
Not sure who to contact at this point to get my money back.

wendy79

Hey all. I have an offer of $300 cash rebate for tr90 purchased. Pm me or msg me at 81836204 for more details. limited sets available