Simei East Point Green Residents: WATCH OUT!!

jojoki

Any mommies staying there? IF u r a female resident there, pls watch out when u go swimming. I went there to swim with my bub n sis last Sunday. We were playing in the pool and out of nowhere a man swimming underwater brushed past my thighs. At first I tot it was accident.. i even said sorry thinking I bummed into him.

Then 2nd time, the whole pool soo big only me, my sis , my bb n him. I was swimming this time and again he swam past n this time his hand brushed across my thighs. I got a shocked!! Immediately I realised this time he was prolly doing it on purpose I told my sis and went to another section of the pool, thn i told my sis and she said he also brushed her once. SICK PERVERT!!!

After he realised we knew something was wrong, he left the pool. After he left this ang moh guy who was sitting bt the pool side told us that he has been observing n that guy did it on purpose. Apparently he did it to another lady before we entered the pool!!! (kanasai this ang moh also din stop him when he saw him doing it!!!)

We reported to the security but the security say cant doing anything as dont have substantial evidence!

I wanna post here incase u know of anyone living there, and if this happens to you, do report to the security. its not accident but this )*#%&(W&% resident is a molestor!

He is a chinese guy, tall and thin ( not skinny) around 40 plus age!!! WATCH OUT!!!

apollo

EEEEYUCKS!!!!!!!! sickening pervert, psycho, despo!!!!!!!!! though i dont stay and hang ard at simei, thks for ur info! at least next time we go any swimming pools, can be more caution =)

jojoki

ya so sick right.. i dun stay there. my sis does...but ya its good to watch out. am sure there's lots of sickos out there.. I have a resident sicko in yishun too. had stalked me twice bfore this ckp but he mental one so I dare not confront him. sigh!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
That is sick. It is better you get your sis to report to police now for a record. So if it happens again, the evidencen will be substantial ...

Also ask the ang moh what is his unit ... in case he needs to be the witness ...

Feliz

jojoki, if all of us are goin to ur sis place for a swim den we can set a trap for that sicko if he's there!!

Get jasobias to swim swim in e pool den we all pretend not to see n we plant a video cam there! den if that sicko really touch jasobias we record it down aft that all of us bash him up and stuff our bb diaper in his MOUTH!! It will b great if got POO POO!!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Stan

jojoki, if all of us are goin to your sis place for a swim then we can set a trap for that sicko if he's there!!

Get jasobias to swim swim in e pool then we all pretend not to see n we plant a video cam there! then if that sicko really touch jasobias we record it down after that all of us bash him up and stuff our baby diaper in his MOUTH!! It will b great if got POO POO!!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
hahaha....put on as face maks for him too!! stupid ji koh pek!

Queenbabe

knn..now go swimming also must carry parang ?!!!where am i gonna put it ?!!
Fierce but i like it :tlaugh::tlaugh:

bring me go! i keep for you under my stroller basket..:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Wahahahaha good one....

jojoki, if all of us are goin to your sis place for a swim then we can set a trap for that sicko if he's there!!

Get jasobias to swim swim in e pool then we all pretend not to see n we plant a video cam there! then if that sicko really touch jasobias we record it down after that all of us bash him up and stuff our baby diaper in his MOUTH!! It will b great if got POO POO!!

Yes yes ask jasobias.... she is very slim :001_302:

coco^v^

Jojoki, IMHO, you and your sis should report this to the police since this is not the first time that he did it to you. Furthermore, he should be a resident there as well as he has been appearing each time you are there, all the more you should report it to the police else more ppl will fall prey to him. Who knows, one day his act may lead to something worse!

stonston

You wanna set trap, let me know. I make sure he rub his dick on me & I cut it off for him so I can keep as souvenior.

stonston

I hate this type of perverts! He want to rub his dick then please go pay a prostitute or bapok to rub it for him! Why attack innocent ppl at the pool?

What I'm afraid is he will get so pervertic that he attacks the innocent young girls!
If he dare to do it to me, I sure grab his balls and give it a good squeeze until it is empty if I dun have a blade to cut it off immediately!