Since how long will you stop giving ur baby wearing Mitten/Booties?

apollo

mitten - ard 6weeks old
socks - ard 2mths old.. but during night time or we go out, he still wear socks =)

camom

Mittens - Stopped once discharged from hospital actually.

Booties - Nvr wear before. I use socks.

My kids wear sleepsuits with feet to sleep at night so I don't use socks.

Phoebii Cheng

Both around 3mths plus.....

But my son still now wearing socks at night when sleeping, cos' nighttime scared he cold.....

Ting

arnd 1 mth plus i remove mittens alr.
booties n socks i let her wear only when we r out.
socks is til she wore shoes. im not comfy to see her bare footed when we r out. esp to aircon places.

CanCanMum

after i learnt how to cut properly their tiny winy fingernails while they wriggle and squirm like a worm, which is sometime after 1 month old~~:001_302:

adelynn

i've stopped wearing mittens for my girl when she's awake when she was 5 weeks old. I wear them back when she is asleep for fear of her scratching herself until 2 days ago. Babies learn very fast and if they scratch themselves once or twice, she will learn that it hurts and she won't do it to herself after that.

As for booties, she stopped wearing them as soon as she fit into her sleep suits and for going out, she's wearing socks

jasobias

mittens my baby wore for 1 week n booties/socks 2 weeks.
Nails we cut every other day just to be sure so scratching never a problem.

meiying

i also stop mitten & bootie abt 7 wks and put on socks at nite and when gg out... its gd to put on socks as their feet usually cold...

fioncess

i stop completley when andrea is 3 mth... cos she used to pull her hair n ear very hard when she sweat or angry or cry... at first althu i cut the nails but she still scratch her face after a week or so then better alr... no so many scratches... althu heart pain but they must learn... dun wear mitten is the best well to learn n 3 mth they start to explore things with their hand alr...

Gelyn

I stop wearing mitten and booties for my boy when he is one month old. but have to trim his nails. Only wear sock for him when we are out and night time cos sleeping in a aircon room.

Lim2528

I just removed my boy mitten this wk and he is 2 months old. Did trim his nails but face and eye there he still can scratch. He seem like not painful but there is red lines. Haiz... How should I let him learn to stop the scratching. Pls advice.

shopaholic

Mittens - about 3 mths
Booties - about 4 mths because they are too tight for his growing feet. Thereafter, no socks too because my boy feels hot in them and he perspires easily. I will only put socks for him when we go out, just to look nice. :p