Single mummy.

daydreamer

My boys (twins) are 2yrs 5mos. I'm ok for breakfast but not too early as I need to shower & settle 2 monsters even though I can only bring 1 of them with me. About 10am will be good for me.

tangbai

i found out i'm 7 weeks pregnant. father of the child insists for abortion but i can't kill innocent life. i live alone. i'm lost of not knowing what to do.

daydreamer

If you are very sure that you want to keep the baby then you can either be brave and take up the responsibility by yourself or give the baby up for adoption after birth. Frankly speaking, I feel it is no point forcing the guy to take responsible if he is not willing or ready to.....

Hi! Any mummies here can advise me whether Is it necessary to include father's name in the birthcert?
hi heartsmich
its not necessary or rather not mandatory... my boy bc doesn't have his father name...
but we have to go down to ICA to do the registration..
den the officer will confirm with you that you wan leave it blank and also let you sign some papers...

Hi! Any mummies here can advise me whether Is it necessary to include father's name in the birthcert?
hi heartsmich
its not necessary or rather not mandatory... my boy bc doesn't have his father name...
but we have to go down to ICA to do the registration..
den the officer will confirm with you that you wan leave it blank and also let you sign some papers...
Ic! Okay thanks alot :) I'm in my 35weeks pregnancy expecting a baby boy.... And my husband decided to leave me. Sad case but I'll be strong for my precious!
Wishing all the single mummies here all the best! :)

tangbai

hi daydreamer,

i wasn't pinning any hope towards the father, as i'm inexprience to this, hoping to see what are the details i can gether from here.

felches

Hi all mummies,

I would like to have friends over here. Please PM. All we can do to give our children is to be strong.

MayflowerCare

Hi, i had a client which i went through with her as she became a single mom to two girls. I realised that many are very tired and stressed up, and since I m a babysitter that mainly provides evening care, an idea I came out with to help more ppl. In which After we arrange and meet up, try out a session and I will just be a phone call away, need work late? Need rest? I will go and pick ur child up from their sch and settle homework, dinner, and shower etc. then u just need to pick ur kid up and can go back sleep alr:) I also do weekends/overnight if u want a break/rest from ur child. I will be a strong pillar of support to help u through:) mainly really want to help, price is secondary. amk area. I can offer u one time "pay what u can" service to provide u rest and break. Just contact me: 90466172. Fb: mayflower care.

brokensmile

Hi der... I'm staying in woodlands. I don't mind to b friend to u or whoever.. It's tough been a single mum but wateva it is u need to be strong for by our children first than u can be strong for yourself.. When we tok to other people who have husband they will not understand what we are goin thru but if tok to someone who are in the same shoe as ours... It works wonders. :)

Angelzee07

Hi Lynnang2,

How are you? I'm new hear and read your post. I stay in Sengkang. I'm a single mother of two teenage daughters, 13 and 15. Can Whatsapp me at 97467064. We can meet if you want.