Sliced Sheng Yu Good For Daily Consumption??

CanCanMum

Snakehead - [Mudfish, Dalag (Phil.), Snakehead murrel, Channa striata]
This is one of the most important food fish in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia, both wild and farmed, and is also popular in the Philippines. Live snakeheads are popular in Asia but are illegal in the U.S. (but Asians keep sneaking them in). They can grow to 40 inches (larger in Hawaii) and 6.6 pounds but the photo specimen was 17 inches and 1-1/2 pounds. A fresh water fish preferring muddy water, like the walking catifish it can survive extreme conditions and take off over land to exploit new ponds and rivers. Like the walking catfish It's a voracious predator but can survive in colder climates. Prep & Cooking Details.

snowbear

Me too, so far still Cod fish but then get annoyed with some bones I find at times.. :( That's why wanna change fish...
Darling, you never tell the fishmonger you want the TAIL (the least bones) and ask him to debone and deskin properly for you?

autumn82

Darling, you never tell the fishmonger you want the TAIL (the least bones) and ask him to debone and deskin properly for you?
Got.. But then once in awhile, I still find 1-2bones.. Zzzz.... When DH goes late.. :embarrassed:

snowbear

Got.. But then once in awhile, I still find 1-2bones.. Zzzz.... When dear husband goes late.. :embarrassed:
hmmm... then your fishmonger's not so professional... tell them it's for baby still so careless...

It's been more than half a year already n i've not found any bones in the fish my fishmonger debones for alicia...

autumn82

hmmm... then your fishmonger's not so professional... tell them it's for baby still so careless...

It's been more than half a year already and i've not found any bones in the fish my fishmonger debones for alicia...
Ya. Exactly coz sometimes, they get bz, then just chop chop give my DH the fish.. Zzzz.. Sianz. But their fish considered freshest among that area.. So change fish and try.. :tlaugh: