Slow cook or 'quick cook'?

siongnelly

Hi girls,

I do like to give my comments.

As mother, we really need to know what is nutrition.
Actually, Nutrition is the most important things for our children above all.

Most mother care alot about their child education than their nutrition.
But with balance nutrition, naturally your child can learn better.

I am currently using stainless steel cookware.... It has this special design called moisture lock. This special design can help to cook your food faster with low fire, so it can retain the nutrition in your food. And the best is it can save Alot of $ for you too.

Cheers,
Nelly :)

limsc74

hi i bought i Endo Thermos cooker n i think it save us time n money. JUs cook till boil then put the pot in to the thermo cooker. Leave for about two hours then u can sreve ur child delicious porridge .Ideal for stew n soups.:red:

CanCanMum

hi i bought i Endo Thermos cooker n i think it save us time n money. JUs cook till boil then put the pot in to the thermo cooker. Leave for about two hours then u can sreve ur child delicious porridge .Ideal for stew n soups.:red:
yeah i saw it selling for about $39 at ntuc Xtra....

was it really good?

does the food taste funny?

limsc74

i bought the 5 litre at $59 . it taste like the same we cook in stainless pot. i boil the dong gue tangfor less than half hour put the how pot into the thermo cooker. after about 3 hours the pork ribs all soft. and it can keep warm for at least 5 house .but you dun hv to put in too much water.jus the amount dat is enough for the family.it save gas and time.i oso bought one AMC pressure cooker but still tink the thermo is better

Last edited: