still trying

Lim2528

hi, can i know chinese sinseh are you seeing? cos i'm also suffering from PCOS and the chinese sinseh tell me not to eat clomid anymore..:(
I went to Raffle Hospital there got TCM too. Mine chinese sinseh is Mdm Zhou (hope i spell correctly). For my case, I was given clomid by KKH for 3 cycle before visit TCM. But still can't regulate mense and ovaluation hard to pin point. Than I stop clomid and around 3 mths with the sinseh for accuputure, drink the herb to tio my body before restart the clomid again. When I restart the clomid, I did not visit her for accuputure but however it strike. Oh, I also used preseed for my this cycle too. So I guess, it all works.

patsie

Preseed is a lubricant that is safe for sperms. Used commonly for pple who are TTC as we know that we will not lubricate well when the timing is right cos we are anxious, etc.

Hence, Preseed is recommended and it's stated that it's 100% safe for sperms. Can b bought at Watsons or any pharmarcies.

HTHs.

Gary

Alpha Male
This is true encounter from my friend....he and his wife were also trying very hard for a baby for many years...and day after day, month after month... still no good news...then he went to see a doctor... i dunno is TCM or a gynae.....advice given to him was to sprinkle his testicles with cold water using the shower head for ard 15mins non stop . then, drink a can of guiness stout before ML....after he did this... u know wat happened??? they got a twins......no joke... its a true encounter.....i think for those who is always getting disappointed for not getting pregnant, u may ask ur hubby to try this method.... who knows....it will work for u too....i think there is no harm trying since its just a can of guiness stout......

This morn I tested an is positive n I can't belive it than got it reconfirm with GP clinic. Yes, finally is here. I really can't belive cos I tried fo a year plus n somemore i'm PCOS. Have clomid few cycles than stop and see traditional chinese medicine for few month chinese med, but no good news. Than this cycle took clomid again n also used preseed too. Now I hope this pregnancy will be healthy.

Bless those who r still trying n good news arriving to you too.
Congratulations to you Lim2528. I hope to get some of your baby dust too cause I also tried for a year plus. Hope to get good news too. Missed my AF for 3 days and having bloating and burping (alot of gas) feeling. Hope AF dont come, hahaha.

muffinger

hihi, so far anyone got good news?? :001_302:
Am trying .. today is 6 dop for me ... 2 days ago my nipples were so sentitive to touch hence i praying for gd news but ydae and today they seems back to normal .. no more as sentitive ..

any one out there still trying ? The threads here seemd to be a little slow moving ...

k0911005

Hey mummies.. Me and my hubby are trying to conceive.. But we are having some problems.. I wonder if its cause we’re not doing it at the right time.. What methods did/ do you guys use to keep track of your menstrual cycle.. i read online and there are so many ways.. Wondering which one is most accurate and reliable. Please advise mee!!!!!

dolphyant

Hey mummies.. Me and my hubby are trying to conceive.. But we are having some problems.. I wonder if its cause we’re not doing it at the right time.. What methods did/ do you guys use to keep track of your menstrual cycle.. i read online and there are so many ways.. Wondering which one is most accurate and reliable. Please advise mee!!!!!
Hihi,

I'm new to this forum. I have been trying since late 2008, suffered a miscarriage in 2009 and now trying again. abit scared to try actually as worried will result in miscarriage again. anyone who was in similar situation?

k0911005, i use a combination of tracking BBT, cervical mucus and also OPK to test for ovulation. I also use Preseed which is a lubricant. i get my OPK from this blog. Baby Dust Shop

dolphyant

Hihi,

I took a break from TTC last year and now, going to restart this TTC journey again...

k0911005, i track ovulation based on BBT, cervical mucus and using ovulation prediction test kits which i bought online.

csense

Am trying .. today is 6 dop for me ... 2 days ago my nipples were so sentitive to touch hence i praying for good news but ydae and today they seems back to normal .. no more as sentitive ..

any one out there still trying ? The threads here seemd to be a little slow moving ...
maybe you can try posting in newer posts? II find its faster. I just start one called TTC journal, let us go thru e TWW together and hear good news at once! :Dancing_wub:

JJDad

after 3 yrs trying to concieve.. here i am.. still trying to concieve.. sigh.. should give myself a good break.. but back of the head still trying
why not go on a holiday to relax ueself and try to conceive during the trip? It worked for me for my first child.

JJDad

dear i dont have the financial to go for holidays:)

im just gonna relax abit.. *alot i should say*

hope everything turns out well
yes, yes, u should relax. lots of ppl trying to conceive r too tense up and stressful when they fail to conceive. stress from work adds fire to the problem. that's why lots of wives sacrifice their jobs to be housewife with hope to conceive. I really take my hats off to them coz loss of income in this high-cost living Singapore is not easy.

yes, yes, you should relax. lots of ppl trying to conceive r too tense up and stressful when they fail to conceive. stress from work adds fire to the problem. that's why lots of wives sacrifice their jobs to be housewife with hope to conceive. I really take my hats off to them coz loss of income in this high-cost living Singapore is not easy.

totally agree.. Singapore is aLL about money..

it is stressfull enough.. m afraid to seek medicaL heLP just becos of the cost.. how sad is tht.. haiz..

aLL i can do now is R&R

JJDad

totally agree.. Singapore is aLL about money..

it is stressfull enough.. m afraid to seek medicaL heLP just becos of the cost.. how sad is tht.. sigh..

aLL i can do now is R&R
different forms of R&R that does not cost much are available. u juz need to try them out. take a walk down the beach does sound so great but to much is a very relaxing thing to do with ur partner. My advice: go and try out whatever stuff u can now b4 u have kids.

if not, like me, strolling down the beach alone with my wife is near impossible with the kids around now. sometimes I really miss those times when I have no kids. but having said that, I have no regrets to father my 2 children as they bring me lots of joy, especially after a hard day's work.

different forms of R&R that does not cost much are available. you just need to try them out. take a walk down the beach does sound so great but to much is a very relaxing thing to do with your partner. My advice: go and try out whatever stuff you can now before you have kids.

if not, like me, strolling down the beach alone with my wife is near impossible with the kids around now. sometimes I really miss those times when I have no kids. but having said that, I have no regrets to father my 2 children as they bring me lots of joy, especially after a hard day's work.

i know what u mean..

soo beaches here comes me.. n hubby:)

r&r can nvr be better by the beach..

thnks :)