stinky cloths after wash

camomile

Hi

Any remedies for stinky cloths that's after wash? I'm using electrolux washing machine, front load kinda, and was told that we must ONLY use persil washing powder.

I'm not sure if its this washing powder or that our cloths didn't get enough sun while drying, there's always a thick musky smell thats on my cloths.

our cloth drying area is generally shadowed by other flats, meaning we don't get direct sun. Its usually the wind that blow dry our cloths, and sometmes we let them dry for 2 days (without rain lah).. in hope that the smell can go away

sighs...any remedies?

yellowpudding

camomile dear, did you take the wash load out immediately and hang them up after wash, also another thing you may want to check is get some fabric softener and such to see whether helps get rid of the smell.

if you are unable to get the sun, at least hang them at airy places. should be able to avoid having those smell. :)

siongnelly

hi dear, you can try to use SA8 washing powder and its softener... i had been using it for sometimes... i never bring out my clothing for sun shine... i never have this smelling problems :)

CanCanMum

normally if stinking clothes means = not enuf air circulation to wind dry yr clothes hence wet clothes are a breeding ground for bacteria....the smell actually means bacteria present in your damp clothes.

However my clothes smells so nice now tat i switched a different brand of washing powder....

i have not used persil washing powder before but so far, i have switched to ATTACK since last year and my clothes smell so good lols

before tat was using SUNNYFRESH (meant for indoor drying) but they oso stink.....

perhaps u wanna try ATTACK? They have floral scent version oso.

AugBoyz

Try some fabric softener (but I am not sure whether is there any restriction which type to use for ur washing machine), or pour half a cup of dettol (those for clothes not for floor cleaning ok), it should get rid of the stinky smell.

lisa_ng

Hi

Any remedies for stinky cloths that's after wash? I'm using electrolux washing machine, front load kinda, and was told that we must ONLY use persil washing powder.

I'm not sure if its this washing powder or that our cloths didn't get enough sun while drying, there's always a thick musky smell thats on my cloths.

our cloth drying area is generally shadowed by other flats, meaning we don't get direct sun. Its usually the wind that blow dry our cloths, and sometmes we let them dry for 2 days (without rain lah).. in hope that the smell can go away

sighs...any remedies?
my washer oso same with you and i have the same issue that i dun get to sun my clothes.
washing powder or liquid u can get any of those that state low sud.
previously i was using dynamo low sud, now i'm using attack (not low sud so can oni use veri little amount. this attack smell worst than dynamo i personally feel.
in fact the electrolux service man did recommend us to use top washing powder low sud ones when he was here to do some demo.
now i'm trying to finish up this bottle of attack then i change to others.

so far i haven't try to use any softener yet. :(