stress, feel like im having depression

joeichen

Pls take care. I have the same pro when with my 1st kid but quarrel is with my mum not hubby. If you really cant cope, pls try 2 get some help.

serenatoh55

i cant control my temper as he always go out drink with fren n im at hoome waiting for him to b back... im currently working as admin but im gng to stop working, scare when i stop working i wil tink alot... cos i realli tend to b veri sensitive also...

im currently pregnant giving birth april 09....

Last edited:

yyt47

is it every mummy wil tink so much during pregnancy ???
hey... u pregnant or u already have yr 1st kid? or both.. i am 1st time mom too before (my kid already 3) but i try to do things to distract myself when i know i am getting stressed out... sometimes its just the hormones and the stress to take care of the kid by yrself that makes u lose the temper. :embarrassed:Very highly sensitive esp during the period of post birth period- post natal depression they call it... :nah:It comes natuarally w/o u realising it sometimes.... lucky for me i got my MIL to help out so i could have a little time to myself to relax.

Suggest that u can either discuss with yr hubby or even yr mom. Or maybe if possible to have yr mom/MIL helping out? Free yrself like a few hrs from looking after the kid to do things u would like to do....like go watch movie with yr hubby or shopping etc...it helps to relax yr mind a bit... try to stay calm..:wink:

Hope this helps u....

joeichen

mayb im pregnant tend to tink alot????
me too.... which month are you in? its actually quite normal that pregnant woman think alot. you can get someone who you think you can talk to. Its normal that pregnant woman tends to feel insecure at times and we become very sensitive to things which we might not realise.

yyt47

mayb im pregnant tend to tink alot????
it is very normal for pregnant ladies to think more. hormones changes too..bad temper & high sensitivity are part of it..:embarrassed: just make sure u have someone to talk to and keep yourself occupied from thinking too much...The forum is a good way too...many pple to talk to...:Dancing_wub:

elmo493

I would sugguest you get a nanny to help you with your first kid since you are only 22, so young and inexperience. You might have a pre-natal depression. Talk to someone

Is there anyone that can help? ur MIL or ur mum? if not then get a maid.
You stress with kids? or was it due to pregnancy?

serenatoh55

me too.... which month are you in? its actually quite normal that pregnant woman think alot. you can get someone who you think you can talk to. Its normal that pregnant woman tends to feel insecure at times and we become very sensitive to things which we might not realise.

hmm ard 8 month already due date april

serenatoh55

I Tink I Wil Tok To Someone As I Wont Tink So Much... I Tot Im The Oli One Wil Like Tt But Some Of Them Say Tt They Also Wil Tink Allot And Tend To B Sensitive Also ...

wenz

ya preggy mother tend to think more and become more sensative.. temper also diff to control...

somemore u so young and its ur first kid, naturally u find it diff to cope... but always look on the brighter side since you are going to due soon...

i was once a young mother too so i understand ur feeling...

take good care of urself k! =)