Stress over work life balance when I have a immature boss

Agree. seemed like nobody understand why there are people who do not want children and thus, falling birth rate. they think money is the main issue. true it is, but the thing is we all want to feel joy and happiness and we want children to love. We feel and want love. but seemed like there are certain people who dont understand this

Like what my friend used to say, maybe these people are unhappy themselves, so they cannot see people happy.
ya you'r right...maybe they are sadist...and they may even feel the joy from making people suffer/unhappy. My ex-colleague say that this heartless bosses will one day get their retribution. I guess we shouldn't feel angry/upset with this nasty people..we must make ourself feel more joy so that this nasty bosses will look pathetic.

Gem2505

I think straits time forum is thru emails. if you buy straits time the forum where letters are published, usually they put the address to send to in the papers

Another way is get Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) to help
thanks! will buy the papers later and check it out.. coz i share a small office with my manager, i cant make phone calls to the TAFEP else he will hear everything. office v quiet. even when im typing, he can hear lor. -_-"

Gem2505

Your boss in which era ? Who is he to doubt the doctor giving you MC ?
Just tell the doctor to write you a letter , say your boss doubt you and him ..
Pretty sure the doctor will be on your side ... :001_302:
ya lor. i was like burning mad when i hear him saying about asking the doc to proof. i was like. hUH? Wth? thats why i said back, i can really ask the doc to write if he wants. he know i dare and v confident. so he shut up aft that. worst is that, he is a father himself. dont understand why is he litat! argh!
im still waiting for the extension letter from HR. still havent heard of it. until i receive the letter, den i can do something about it. ;) else im fighting with no proof.

Gem2505

ya you'r right...maybe they are sadist...and they may even feel the joy from making people suffer/unhappy. My ex-colleague say that this heartless bosses will one day get their retribution. I guess we shouldn't feel angry/upset with this nasty people..we must make ourself feel more joy so that this nasty bosses will look pathetic.
WELL-SAID! thats why im working very happily with other colleagues and my staffs. end up, all outcasting that idiotic manager. LOL! he's like damn useless now. when he ask my staffs to do things, they just do it slowly or sometimes will push away. but when i ask them, they do on the spot and wont reject me. LOL! end up, manager has to call me, ask me to ask my staff to do things. haha! damn jialat right. useless manager! pui.

WELL-SAID! thats why im working very happily with other colleagues and my staffs. end up, all outcasting that idiotic manager. LOL! he's like damn useless now. when he ask my staffs to do things, they just do it slowly or sometimes will push away. but when i ask them, they do on the spot and wont reject me. LOL! end up, manager has to call me, ask me to ask my staff to do things. haha! damn jialat right. useless manager! pui.
Just wonder why got such a person wan hor. Like brain damage or what? LOL!
Dunno whether people like him do things got think of consequences de mah.

Gem2505

Just wonder why got such a person want . Like brain damage or what? LOL!
dont know whether people like him do things got think of consequences mah.
he really beyond help liao. since day 1 im at work, he NEVER attend a single meeting tgt with me. my colleague side one worst, my manager will always take LEAVE on the day when they got a meeting on. kns right. coz he knew NOTHING, he better not be around.. like can push all blames to my colleague lor. super JIAN one. haiz. my colleague work at the company for almost 20years liao, this is his first time having such a lousy manager.. then he said my manager is RIDING US to ensure he moves on. like shit lor. bth!

he really beyond help . since day 1 im at work, he NEVER attend a single meeting together with me. my colleague side one worst, my manager will always take LEAVE on the day when they got a meeting on. kns right. coz he knew NOTHING, he better not be around.. like can push all blames to my colleague . super JIAN one. sigh. my colleague work at the company for almost 20years , this is his first time having such a lousy manager.. then he said my manager is RIDING US to ensure he moves on. like shit . bth!
that's why he stay at govt sector "da si bu zou" loh
this kind of person go private sector SURE kana sacked one

really , do until like that, sometimes zuo ren must save a bit of gong .
Mai too zek ark. Not that I bad mouth want to curse. What if retribution is not on himself but on his loved ones?

same as my ex-boss loh. Everytime we got meeting he always try to impress big boss by sucking up and ask lots of questions to appear like he know a lot. But the thing is, he always ask stupid questions and end up all his subodinates like us are laughing at him openly at meetings. We dont give face. But he very thick skin want . Kena laugh at also like that loh. There is one thing we cannot stand, his tendency to fake "ang moh" accent when he talks to our ang moh boss. He really fake until you hear you have the urge to give him a punch in the face that kind. But the silly CEO likes him because he really can "sa kar" the boss (fantastic boots licker)

Gem2505

Mai too zek ark. Not that I bad mouth want to curse. What if retribution is not on himself but on his loved ones?

same as my ex-boss loh. Everytime we got meeting he always try to impress big boss by sucking up and ask lots of questions to appear like he know a lot. But the thing is, he always ask stupid questions and end up all his subodinates like us are laughing at him openly at meetings. We dont give face. But he very thick skin want . Kena laugh at also like that loh. There is one thing we cannot stand, his tendency to fake "ang moh" accent when he talks to our ang moh boss. He really fake until you hear you have the urge to give him a punch in the face that kind. But the silly CEO likes him because he really can "sa kar" the boss (fantastic boots licker)
ha.. that's bosses! lol. 3 legs~! yesterday i received the extension of my probation letter le. they state, not more than 3 months. but im very sure, he will wait till the very last day den confirm or whatever one. JIAN one him. today got to find out that he is 47 this year! i thot he was is his late 30s lor. omg. this kind of age, where will leave government sector. just try to stay put and die here. he go out, confirm cannot find job coz he is useless and he is old already. who will want to employ 1 old man with pea brain? hais~!

worst is, the letter was given to me only yesterday and they dated it 09/09/10.. can meh? fair anot? coz my HR policy did state that, if they did not confirm or extend the staff before the confirmation due, the staff is deemed confirmed. but in this case, the letter was given to me after the due but they did verbally say want to extend before the due. how sia? dunno how to fight. he made me sign on the appraisal 3 days before the due only. haiz. i should have taken my time to read and say i will pass to him when i finish reading n drag the time. tsk!

wow man...u mind as well take over his role. heehee.

actually not necessary that he is in govt sector that da si bu zou...is because he is lucky that no one give him pressure or keep an eye on him.
Nowadays in govt sector if you don't perform will also kana condemn one.

Frankly speaking if the boss is damn good in his work and are responsible...i don't mind he's a boot licker to the big boss...but if she/he is no good and have low eq..or my colleague use to say..not low EQ, is no EQ...then i don't respect such boss.

All bosses are the same. Some may be more lucky than others to have a super nice and understanding boss but still....????
Thus, I've decided to quit my job and joined UNILEVER NETWORK. I'm sure everyone know who is UNILEVER! They are the World's largest consumer products Companies.

With 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field that we work in, from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Dove and Omo, to locally known and trusted brands. We invest nearly €1 billion every year in research and development, and have established laboratories around the world. We have more than 6,000 scientists, engineers, chefs and technicians working around the globe inventing new and improving existing products to delight consumers everywhere.

A strong consumer base with the highest confidence in our array of products has constantly placed Unilever at the forefront of the industry for over a hundred years now. This very fact should assure you that we are a business partner who is not only secure but also visionary on a truly global scale. We have achieved so much as a direct sales business. And certainly our presence will be further reinforced in all countries globally where we operate.
With the trust Unilever has earned from consumers globally over the course of a century, you can be sure that we are the best business partner you can have. One who is not only visionary but also financially secured. One who is ready to introduce this network marketing business to all markets of the world with a strong presence of Unilever.
Join us today. Live your life and enjoy a freedom that most people only dream about. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!! WORK FROM HOME, SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY OUR CHILDREN!!!

Interested? Please PM me for more information.

Babygirlwed2013

here is an advice for anyone who wants to have a second career, going into entreprenuer is a journey and there is no one who or very few who is willing to teach you. if you are really keen then get a good guide and start the journey YOURSELF, you are not going to get turn to millionnaire tomorrow. this is the very few guide that is good https://gumroad.com/l/startonlinebusiness