tabletop ovens recommendations

sassylady

that is like so true! it's always best to look around for the best deals before making the purchase. brands like cornell are affordable for all i think. especially when it's on sale! haha.

recently tried my hands at making char siew. used the tabletop oven and baked. the effect was not bad. quite yummy!
wah. you made char siew with the cornell oven? i never dare to use it for such 'major' projects. scared that it will not turn out good. so how was it? good? easy to make? or just marinate the meat and pop it into the oven kind?

having an oven at home is such convenient. can do anything we want.

wah. you made char siew with the cornell oven? i never dare to use it for such 'major' projects. scared that it will not turn out good. so how was it? good? easy to make? or just marinate the meat and pop it into the oven kind?

having an oven at home is such convenient. can do anything we want.
it's quite easy actually. just marinate the meat and dump it into the oven. that's about it. the only major thing to note is that we will need to pay attention to the oven in case the meat gets burns.

having an oven is a convenient thing. can make simple treats for the family as well. just the other day i made pizza with normal bread for the kids. just playing around with the oven and thought it was a good idea than the usual bread.

you should try it out someday ya.

sassylady

it's quite easy actually. just marinate the meat and dump it into the oven. that's about it. the only major thing to note is that we will need to pay attention to the oven in case the meat gets burns.

having an oven is a convenient thing. can make simple treats for the family as well. just the other day i made pizza with normal bread for the kids. just playing around with the oven and thought it was a good idea than the usual bread.

you should try it out someday ya.
i have to agree with you. having an oven works wonder. no need to buy those expensive ones. a normal one like cornell works just fine.

thanks for your suggestions! maybe one day during the school holiday i will try it out with my kids. :)

i have to agree with you. having an oven works wonder. no need to buy those expensive ones. a normal one like cornell works just fine.

thanks for your suggestions! maybe one day during the school holiday i will try it out with my kids. :)
yes of course. it helps having an oven around. i mean you can do so many things with it.

get a cheap and decent one. you can usually get offers at courts or harvey norman. i think sometimes ntuc has them as well for so many different products not just cornell. so it's worthy to check them all up and see which is worth to buy!

sassylady

yes of course. it helps having an oven around. i mean you can do so many things with it.

get a cheap and decent one. you can usually get offers at courts or harvey norman. i think sometimes ntuc has them as well for so many different products not just cornell. so it's worthy to check them all up and see which is worth to buy!
i bought a cornell one recently. black in color which i find really special when all the other ovens are white. quite a pretty view in my kitchen. preheated the oven before using it officially. not too bad i must stay. just did simple toasts to try out the oven and it worked pretty well.

not too bad.

i bought a cornell one recently. black in color which i find really special when all the other ovens are white. quite a pretty view in my kitchen. preheated the oven before using it officially. not too bad i must stay. just did simple toasts to try out the oven and it worked pretty well.

not too bad.
icic. i have the tabletop oven from cornell as well. what attracted me is the black finish of the oven. the usual white one will turn yellow after awhile and the black one looks more atas as well. :)

the oven is a worthy investment i must say. especially when it adds to a lot more variety to the food you can make for the little ones.

sassylady

icic. i have the tabletop oven from cornell as well. what attracted me is the black finish of the oven. the usual white one will turn yellow after awhile and the black one looks more atas as well. :)

the oven is a worthy investment i must say. especially when it adds to a lot more variety to the food you can make for the little ones.
just tried my hand at making baked pasta the other day. since it's the holidays and the kid is pretty much free up. it was a fun mess i might add and had plenty of bonding with my child. the oven was perfect as we sent plates of pasta in.

you should try it some time with your child. if the hubby is around can drag him along. hahaha

joyous123

Since you are Cornell users, do you have any takes on the Cornell 3-tier steamer, or Cornell in general? I was at Audio House the other day with my sister, we saw the Cornell 3 tier steamer at $59.90, and thought it might be quite useful for the kitchen, especially when her kid is still very young, this steamer can help to sterilize my niece's milk bottles and pacifier. Still wondering if Cornell is worth.

I once bought a cheap Akira fan at around $30+, the motor burnt on the second week :( I told myself to do my research the next time.

Cornell is priced quite reasonably, how about the quality?

Since you are Cornell users, do you have any takes on the Cornell 3-tier steamer, or Cornell in general? I was at Audio House the other day with my sister, we saw the Cornell 3 tier steamer at $59.90, and thought it might be quite useful for the kitchen, especially when her kid is still very young, this steamer can help to sterilize my niece's milk bottles and pacifier. Still wondering if Cornell is worth.

I once bought a cheap Akira fan at around $30+, the motor burnt on the second week :( I told myself to do my research the next time.

Cornell is priced quite reasonably, how about the quality?
cornell is reasonally priced and i think that's the key factor on why i keep buying their products. as for the tabletop oven, i have been using for quite some time already and so far it has been functioning well.

the steamer looks not bad of an investment. you can sterilize the milk bottles and also make simple steam dishes for the baby when older.

i feel that the appliances dont have to get the most expensive ones. just get one that is properly priced and also from a decent brand will do.

sassylady

so far the cornell products that i have are working well. value for money i might say. they may not be on the top end of the market but the reasonable prices and good quality works for me.

no complains so far. somemore i feel that the appliances if possible to change after few years. in case of wear and tear in the cable and all. so cornell is the brand to go since i tend to do that.

i have to agree with you. no point investing in expensive stuff. just buy something affordable and within your budget will do. but of course do look around and see if the brand is decent.

cornell is not too bad. something decent yet affordable. dont have to worry about burning a hole in the pocket.

sassylady

for anyone that is interested. cornell will be having their warehouse sales this weekend at thye hong centre (2 leng kee road, level 6)

kitchen appliances are up to 90% off the retail prices like the microwave, electric oven, magic fan and loads more. if you are looking for anything good and cheap, do make a trip down. i went to the previous and bought quite a few items from them as well as it was really cheap.

maichiang

i missed it. can you guys upload a picture of the oven? and the price you guys bought it for? am thinking of buying 1 too..so that i can bake cakes..wld love to get 1 wid the glass base tt can rotate? wld it cost more?..tot mine is jz for occasional uses..hope i can get 1 which is worth the money..

i missed it. can you guys upload a picture of the oven? and the price you guys bought it for? am thinking of buying 1 too..so that i can bake cakes..wld love to get 1 wid the glass base that can rotate? wld it cost more?..thought mine is jz for occasional uses..hope i can get 1 which is worth the money..
hi dear

this is my tabletop oven if i'm not wrong : Electric Oven : CCO33 | Cornell Appliances

if it's for occasional uses only, i think just get a normal one will do. no need to get those pricey ones especially when you don't use them oven.

i used mine to make cookies and brownies before and it's made to my liking. can you just check this out. best to go down to the store and check out the selection yourself to see which is best suits to your lifestyle and budget. :)

sassylady

hi dear

this is my tabletop oven if i'm not wrong : Electric Oven : CCO33 | Cornell Appliances

if it's for occasional uses only, i think just get a normal one will do. no need to get those pricey ones especially when you dont't use them oven.

i used mine to make cookies and brownies before and it's made to my liking. can you just check this out. best to go down to the store and check out the selection yourself to see which is best suits to your lifestyle and budget. :)
that's the same cornell oven i got as well.

i also think so. oven no need to get expensive one especially when it's only for occassional use. but don't forget to heat up the oven first when you first purchase it.

made cookies over the weekend with my nephew and niece. it was quite a fun experience with the kids doing up the cookies to shapes that they want. quite the bonding session i might say. and the tabletop oven was so easy to use. especially when you have a kitchen with excited kids and all.

maichiang

hi dear

if it's for occasional uses only, i think just get a normal one will do. no need to get those pricey ones especially when you don't use them oven.

ohh..this is the oven? hmm..thks for the recommendation. will do so soon! haf a nice dae!=D

sassylady

ohh..this is the oven? hmm..thks for the recommendation. will do so soon! haf a nice dae!=D
hey dear. i read that cornell will be having a hari raya special and will be offering special prices for the tabletop ovens. for this special period, the CCO22 and CCO38 models are going for $69.90 and $89. worth to check out and buy if you are planning to get an oven. :)

Last edited:

maichiang

hey dear. i read that cornell will be having a hari raya special and will be offering special prices for the tabletop ovens. for this special period, the CCO22 and CCO38 models are going for $69.90 and $89. worth to check out and buy if you are planning to get an oven. :)
hey dear, where wld it be held? address?? any retailing outlets??