tabletop ovens recommendations

linamummy

High 5 maichiang, I am just looking for an oven so that I can bake cake for my little girl who is turning 10 soon. Anyone can provide us the photos and price for the oven.

linamummy

i missed it. can you guys upload a picture of the oven? and the price you guys bought it for? am thinking of buying 1 too..so that i can bake cakes..wld love to get 1 wid the glass base tt can rotate? wld it cost more?..tot mine is jz for occasional uses..hope i can get 1 which is worth the money..
High 5 maichiang, I am just looking for an oven so that I can bake cake for my little girl who is turning 10 soon. Anyone can provide us the photos and price for the oven.

sassylady

hey dear, where wld it be held? address?? any retailing outlets??
sorry for the late reply my dear. not too sure about the retailing outlets.

but i been seeing the courts advertisements that they are actually having offers on cornell products. maybe you can check it out. hopefully this helps. :)

linamummy

sorry for the late reply my dear. not too sure about the retailing outlets.

but i been seeing the courts advertisements that they are actually having offers on cornell products. maybe you can check it out. hopefully this helps. :)
I saw the newspaper ads Courts and head down to Ang Mio Kio Courts last night, there were so many cornell products and the wide varieties the brand offers. There were sales too!

linamummy

I tried my toaster oven from cornell over the weekends. My cookies turn out great. This shows you don't need a fancy oven to bake simple goodies ;)

Last edited:

lovelyday

Hey Mummies,
I just got back from Liang Court with the family-just happened to be there for lunch but discovered a Stock-take clearance for electronics going on at Level 4-ending tmr evening(21st April 2013) . They've got a lot of ovens on sale-must say the prices are pretty incredible!
I got myself other gadgets because I needed other stuff, happy with the toaster, vacuum and kettle I left with:) Hope this info comes in useful for you guys!