Tara @ JP- playgroup

huiyin87

Hi mummies staying in Jurong, theres a newly opened playgroup center at jurong point..
went to visit the center and i can say is i am very impressed..
much much bigger space, equipments+curriculum are wide variety..
i sending my boy there for 2hr playgroup!
any mummies also putting their child here here for playgroup?

Last edited:

huiyin87

Yeah, they still have vacancy.. This wed 16feb is the 1st day of playgroup..from 9-11am.. They have portrait painting, gym, kitchen corner, story telling, and aso provide light snacks! So far this is e only playgroup with exciting curriculum I found, hehe... U wana cum tgt?

Last edited:

Triquetra

I went to take a look just now.
My daughter was pretty comfortable there, helped herself to the toys etc while I was checking out the programmes there.

I only managed to find out about the Saturday enrichment though. The person in charge of the weekday playgroup wasn't around. Hmm... anyone has any idea?

huiyin87

hi triquetra, i went down on thurs and fri, met both their principal and teacher..
mon-fri is playgroup while sat is enrichment class..
what information do you need? maybe i can fill u up?

or you can try calling or going down again on monday..
they are only around from 830am-230pm..

huiyin87

Hi ewcp, its called Tara @ JP, take the lift beside macdonalds to 6 floor, when you exit from the lift, you can see the center le..

huiyin87

that i dont know, cause i never ask also..
but i doubt so, cause its only 2hr playgroup, not full day childcare..

does other playgroup outside offer waterplay and outdoor play?

candy_ian

Ok, my son attending playdays at sunset way since he's 7 months n now in the bigger group has got outdoor play once every 3 wks n water play once every term...
I'm looking at another location for him which is more convinient for me to do grocery n stuff after droppin him off

huiyin87

i saw from playdays website, their school seems quite good too!
but is 3hr programme..
their teacher student ratio very low!

but wont the JP one be quite far for you?

candy_ian

Yes what I'm loving is a low teacher ratio.. When my son started with accompanied it's 1 1/2 hr lesson n they have waterplay n outdoor too.. In fact at drop off they have outdoor play every lesson n sand play/waterplay every term...

I don't mind the traveling as the parking there in the morning is not crowded n there's Ntuc n fast-food for me to settle myself while he goes for classes

ewcp

Hi Huiyin, thank for the info :)

Hi candy! I saw the playdays website, like it too...
I'm a kiasu mommy! Thinking to send my 6mth baby there....Can you comment more about the school?
Do you think the place is suitable for baby?
Many thanks

candy_ian

My son used to b with j&g until the class size grew so big n I wasn't comfortable with it anymore. Then I let him join playdays which is nearer to where I'm staying and class size very much smaller..
U can try calling and bring your son down for a trial if u r keen.. My son enjoyed the baby class alot n would get so excited just seeing the teachers.. Haha! What I liked is the low turnover rate as I think babies need to c familiar faces to make them feel secure...
The place is spacious n child proof enough with did theme every term n diff activities every session..
But the downside is the price is on the higher side n not payable via CDa account..

candy_ian

I can't remember exactly for the baby group if my memory didn't fay me for twice a wk lessons per term is $800 not inclusive of the registration n deposit...

ewcp

I can't remember exactly for the baby group if my memory didn't fay me for twice a wk lessons per term is $800 not inclusive of the registration n deposit...
Thank you!
I have called them to check but currently they don't have any baby class.
Do you have any idea of Bibinogs? Is it good?

megtan

Does tara offer classes for toddlers 13 month old?

Previously I sent dear son to mygym at marine parade but that's simply too far coz I stay Jurong. I'm looking for west side ones.

Candy mummy, playdays look good! For 13 month is it accompanied? 2 times a week is weekday or weekend?

megtan

I called Tara@JP, no classes for below 18 months.

Have also called playdays, and signed up for a trial class :)

There's a My Little Genius at Jurong East, any mummies try before?

ewcp

I called Tara@JP, no classes for below 18 months.

Have also called playdays, and signed up for a trial class :)

There's a My Little Genius at Jurong East, any mummies try before?

Hi,
Pls update here after the trial class:) I'm waiting for their baby class to form then can attend the trial class! I staying Jurong too:p

My little Genius is it formly named Little neuro?
Cos went there before for enquiry but dont find it worth going! The materials are self-made and space is small...

Have you heard of Bibinogs? It seems not bad too.