Tara @ JP- playgroup

huiyin87

Hi ewcp,

you may want to go down to take a look at their curriculum?
they have painting, cooking, gym, music, crafts, story time, circle time, dance etc..
every 2 weeks they will have a new theme..

personally i feel its so far so good for my boy, he loves school and he learns alot since he went to school.. and yes, its a very beautiful school, only downside is there's no changing room for toddlers, so if they happen to poo, got to carry them to our adult toilet which is rather inconveninet.

Hi cychang33,

If your child can walk steadily, i tink the principal do accept children of about 16-17mths too.. you can call and go down for a trial if u wan..

Hi akht,

they only offer 2hr playgroup for toddlers 2-3years old. for this year intake, its 2008-2009 children. payment of school fees is monthly.

Triquetra

I am actually very keen on it but the timing and location is a little off where I am staying (nearer to Lakeside MRT) >.<"

huiyin87

hehe... that very much depends on u lo..
there's a boy here who stays in near dover or buona vista that area, and everyday they will take mrt to come for the playgroup.. quite surprisingly actually...

Triquetra

hehe... that very much depends on u lo..
there's a boy here who stays in near dover or buona vista that area, and everyday they will take mrt to come for the playgroup.. quite surprisingly actually...
Both my husband and I are working.
My mom is looking after my daughter and she is staying at Clementi :(

atkht

Do they teach phonics? Do they provide snacks? hee.. 9-11am, my bb no chance to eat...
If bb poo... will they change diaper for him?

Last edited:

huiyin87

yupz, they do have snacks time, you can feed your baby porridge or milk before coming to school, coz that's what most of us do, we give breakfast at home, so at school, its just like tea time.

of course they do change for them if they poo.. :)

atkht

yupz, they do have snacks time, you can feed your baby porridge or milk before coming to school, coz that's what most of us do, we give breakfast at home, so at school, its just like tea time.

of course they do change for them if they poo.. :)
Do you know if they have enrichment class.. like twice per week type?

ewcp

hi huiyin

Thanks for your feedback! Will sure bring my girl for trial class once she can walk by herself:)
Hope to send her for school by this year.
There is place or changing room to let the teacher to change diaper for the children right since there isn't any washroom!

Triquetra

Do they still have the weekend classes?
The last I heard is that they have removed the weekend class for other uses.

huiyin87

Triquetra: nope, they dun have weekend classes.

ling.er: they dun really have a website, if u wana take a look, y not u cum down in the morning btw 9-11am? you can view the actual place plus see how the teachers conduct the lessons... its $224.70 monthly..

August

sorry for interrupting mummies, tara is currently full. i jus called them.. and i want to check with u, its 2 hrs from mon to friday? or 2 hrs for from mon to sun?

thanks in adv :shyxxx: