The fruit of our love, Naurah Kaisah.. Born on 13/01/2010

fiza

Date & Time: 13/01/2010 @ 1033hrs
Weight: 2.02kg (33 weeks gestation)
Length: 43cm
"Mode of Delivery" : Natural Birth
Gynae: Dr Wong Mun that

Just a brief story of my delivery:

0510hrs: Woke up to a tugging feeling on left side of tummy, got out of bed to go to toilet, on the way, felt water leaking from "down under", woke hubby up. Called 24hr hotline and was told to head immediately to Thomson Medical. Had a quick bath 1st.. hehehe

0540hrs: Reached Thomson, already felt a bit of contraction.

0830hrs: Gynae reached, checked and was told already 1cm dilated.

0900hrs: Nurse ordered breakfast for me. (assuming that I would give birth in the evening or next day)

0930hrs: Did a scan to check on baby, most of water bag already leaked out. Told the radiographer that I had a sudden urge of pushing. Pushed to labour ward, nurse checked and was told I was already 10cm dilated, nurse called gynae. (didn't even had the chance to ask for epidural)

1033hrs: Naurah was born after 8 pushes.

Naurah was discharged 2 weeks later..... (27/01/2010)

Attachments

angelwendy

0510hrs: Woke up to a tugging feeling on left side of tummy, got out of bed to go to toilet, on the way, felt water leaking from "down under", woke hubby up. Called 24hr hotline and was told to head immediately to Thomson Medical. Had a quick bath 1st.. hehehe

0900hrs: Nurse ordered breakfast for me. (assuming that I would give birth in the evening or next day)

0930hrs: Did a scan to check on baby, most of water bag already leaked out. Told the radiographer that I had a sudden urge of pushing. Pushed to labour ward, nurse checked and was told I was already 10cm dilated, nurse called gynae. (didn't even had the chance to ask for epidural)

Congrats.... she look so cute.... u birth @ 33 weeks??

Domique

congrats... she is such an angel....

take care of urself and ur angel too.... give her more BM to pump her up.... ... :)

fiza

congrats... she is such an angel....

take care of yourself and your angel too.... give her more breast milk to pump her up.... ... :)
Thanks so much.. I've been sending my expressed breast milk to the hospital.. But now after she's home my breast milk becomes lesser.. I wonder why..

fiza

congrats! she's sooo adorable! wow your labour quite fast eh.. lucky you! :Dancing_tongue:
yeah.. but the contraction was crazy, I can remember the pain really well... hehehe... I wouldn't even let my hubby touch me when I was having the contraction.. I felt irritated..

Phoebii Cheng

Congratulations, Dominique said it she looks like an angel and she looks peaceful too in her sleep....

Rest well....

iwan2noe

0930hrs: Did a scan to check on baby, most of water bag already leaked out. Told the radiographer that I had a sudden urge of pushing. Pushed to labour
ward, nurse checked and was told I was already 10cm dilated, nurse called gynae. (didn't even had the chance to ask for epidural)

congrats fiza! She's such n adorable angel!! ;)

Domique

Hi Fiza,

It takes time, effort and patience to build up ur milk supply.... keep latching on and pumping....

be a great mum or should i say cow (always milking no stop)! Enjoy parenthood!

Remember to take lots of nutritious food urself too! love the baby but never neglect urself too..

Thanks so much.. I've been sending my expressed breast milk to the hospital.. But now after she's home my breast milk becomes lesser.. I wonder why..

izanyzam

Hi Fiza...Syukur Alhamdulilah you've safely delivered your precious baby...!!! Shes got a lot of hair huh..?? SooOooo PRETTY..!!! Congrats babe..!!! :001_302: