This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

diymummy

diymummy, where is East Ocean?

I also went for dim sum with friends on Friday this place called Swee Choon....the dim sum not too bad and quite cheap too
It's at Lido. Near the exit from pacific plaza... Near Macs and the toilets.

This one is not cheap. LOL. Better to make reservation before you go. T: 6235-9088

So far, this is the best dim sum in SG that I have tried.

That day I went to Paramount hotel to eat the dim sum. The std dropped a lot also.

Phoebii Cheng

This one is not cheap. LOL. Better to make reservation before you go. T: 6235-9088

That day I went to Paramount hotel to eat the dim sum. The std dropped a lot also.
Ohh ok, it is near my working place.....:tlaugh:how much roughly you spend there?

diymummy

Ohh ok, it is near my working place.....:tlaugh:how much roughly you spend there?
Depends how many people go makan. :p

If a lot of people, is between $25-$30 per pax... If just 4 persons, can be between $30-$40... Coz lesser people you tend to order more mah.. then must eat up more also if you want the variety.

apollo

Your cousin's grandson?

That's good that ash is not jealous ........some of my friends children, they cry when they see their mum/dad carrying other pple's child :tlaugh:
ya my cousin's grandson. haha! yalo he wont jealous one... he just play his toys or sayang the kids. haha!

it's been ages since i last ate dimsum~~~~

Phoebii Cheng

Depends how many people go makan. :p

If a lot of people, is between $25-$30 per pax... If just 4 persons, can be between $30-$40... Coz lesser people you tend to order more mah.. then must eat up more also if you want the variety.
Ya I agree :tlaugh: I also like dim sum, hubby likes xiao long bao esp & char siew bao:tlaugh:

Been wanting to have dim sum in the weekend morning, maybe this weekend

diymummy

Ya I agree :tlaugh: I also like dim sum, hubby likes xiao long bao esp & char siew bao:tlaugh:

Been wanting to have dim sum in the weekend morning, maybe this weekend
This weekend long weekend.. kakakakaka.. Can enjooooyyyy :p

So far hor... The xiao long bao, the best is still at Dinn Tai Fung

CanCanMum

wahhhhhhhh all tokkin about FOOD~~~lOl

recently i been not having much craving for my NORM foods lOl

been wanting to eat more soupy stuff lOl

dunnO why

time to go on a diet lOlzzzzzzz:001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Rating? out of 10?

Can make reservations?:tlaugh:
I first time went there only... SIL recommended... cannot make reservations... that's why long Q of ppl after 10am...
More for the traditional ambience I guess... food wise not those high class type... and no waitresses in cheongsam type... 7/10 for me :)
Oh.... and they serve by push-carts... very retro... don't think other places have... 8/10 lahh :)

Hong Xin is the one in the multi-storey car park one right?

The std dropped a lot.

I'd rather go to East Ocean at Lido.
Ya... HDB multi-storey carpark one... Sunday free! haha
Wah.... u high class one...

Paramount Hotel?? With a lot sleazy pubs one right?? Got 1 chinese restaurant there. :)

Last edited:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
This weekend long weekend.. kakakakaka.. Can enjooooyyyy :p

So far ... The xiao long bao, the best is still at Dinn Tai Fung
Hmmm.... Crystal Jade?? My SIL says CMI... :)

TPY central that Lucky restuarant closed down liao... new one opening on 6 Aug... forgot the name... next time I try then let u know :)

diymummy

I first time went there only... sister In law recommended... cannot make reservations... that's why long Q of ppl after 10am...
More for the traditional ambience I guess... food wise not those high class type... and no waitresses in cheongsam type... 7/10 for me :)
Oh.... and they serve by push-carts... very retro... dont't think other places have... 8/10 lahh :)

Ya... HDB multi-storey carpark one... Sunday free! haha
Wah.... you high class one...

Paramount Hotel?? With a lot sleazy pubs one right?? Got 1 chinese restaurant there. :)
LOL!! Ya... The one with a lot of sleazy pubs. :p That restaurant is under Tung Lok group. But the dim sum not up to std. Then they serve salmon sashimi also. So weird lorr.. LOL!!

Hmmm.... Crystal Jade?? My sister In law says CMI... :)

TPY central that Lucky restuarant closed down ... new one opening on 6 Aug... forgot the name... next time I try then let you know :)
Not Crystal Jade larrrzz... It's Dinn Tai Fung :p

Ehh, TPY Safra also got 1 more chinese restaurant right? Called Mouth Restaurant or what... There also got dim sum but I nehh try before.. :p

Ting

daddy D, soo nooob, i hv been eating dimsum there for yrs alr~~~ =X

diy-- woooo me love ding tai fung~~~ SLURRRP~

Phoebii Cheng

Hmm not sure abt the Banyan Tree can google right? Cos' this morning I saw on FB the Bintan getaway for like S$109nett......for a 2D1N